@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@artsy-dragon Dragonman on four legs.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@artsy-dragon Ok!
Here are some (I’ll have to put them in separate posts since this thing only lets me do one at a time):
I traced this one.

-
Euodia changed their profile picture 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Awww thank you so much <3<3!!! That means a lot. Lol, Ikr!?! When I first joined it was so much fun to get to know everyone (And everyone’s charries) XD
Yours sound awesome too!! 😀
Agreeeeed!!!
Thank youuu!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings You were the one that asked this, right?
Have you ever had a day where you were just kinda in your story in your head for most of the day, and you just feel like weird and… floaty? I’m sorry that’s the best description I have 😂🤣 like less human? It happens to me every once in awhile, I escape from reality into my little world…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic New name, new me! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@joy-calle Yes. Disney’s in sort of a “dark age” (if you know what I mean) right now, but Encanto was actually really good. I was surprised. It was very enjoyable though! (And the songs…Very catchy! Also pretty fun!)
And yes. I get you not wanting a reptile PET, per se, but liking them in general. Some of them are quite pretty!
Hey,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Why do I think putting Jareth in here would mean total chaos???
I so wanna do it now.
Maybe I’ll just have him there with one of his parents so things don’t get too out of line….
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76
I loveeee your charries answers!!!! it’s fun being the newbie on here and meeting everyone’s charries. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Cheesy or not? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @kathleenramm @elanor
Do y’all have some tips for ways to pull it off?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Cheesy or not? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
Okayyy!!!!! 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ik that everyone isn’t at the same place in their walks with God, but I don’t wear anything immodest, I wear skirts (below the knee but it doesn’t have to drag the floor, don’t be crazy XD), dresses, sleeves, etc, and so do all of my characters I also do not wear makeup or jewelry (except for brooches, pins, watches, and like a…
-
Esther replied to the topic What makes a good Villain? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Great question!! So, y’all have already said a lot, so sorry if I repeat anything! 🙂
First of all, I think villains need to be relatable. Now, I know that most of us won’t be doing everything in our power to oppose someone, even to the point of hiring henchmen and destroying things… (XD) but we need to make them relat…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 3 years, 8 months ago
Aw I love poems from the 10-year-old days!
Ikr? 😄 Lol
(Even though that was only a few years ago for me… 😐😆😆)
-
Esther replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
(Also, on the topic of songs, on Saturday night, I went to my first church dance, (Finally old enough🥳🥳 😆) and your charries were on my mind all night, bc one of the songs that was played was “I Ain’t Worried”!!!! Ev and Ami are so sweet and hilarious!! I love their scenes) {You totally can’t tell that I love your charrie…
-
Esther replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
First of all, wonderfully creative title. XDXD lol
Anyway, I’ll add in Ami and Ev for now. Maybe later on I’ll add in a few others.
Ami
Amidala suddenly appeared in a large room. It was decorated with throw pillows, blankets, and couches. Beautiful curtains hung from the windows, the moonlight peeking in through the slits in t…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Good morning/afternoon everyone! I just looked up Shauna and Jeans names and found out they both mean the same thing, “God is gracious”! I didn’t even know that 😀 Also I just read everyone’s newer posts on there characters and I love them! They are really life like and you can just picture them in your head!
-
Esther replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
GIRLLLL!!!!! 💖😭💖😭💖😭💖
That poem is BEAUTIFUL!!!! 😍🥰🤩💖
Amazing job!!! I relate to that poem so much! 😭💖
Thank you so much for sharing!!! 🥰🥰🥰
You’re so welcome!! <33
MercyMe is awesome!! We love listening to them! (Especially the song “Happy Dance” XDXD)
It’s absolutely beautiful ✨❤️
Thank you so…[Read more]
- Load More



