@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Euodia replied to the topic My new WIP idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
*cries with you* I like that onnnne
-
Euodia replied to the topic Inspiration for your story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@sarafini @smiley @whalekeeper
*pops in* My family loves AIO!
-
Euodia replied to the topic My new WIP idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
I love this! I sounds SO interesting, and the boards are amazingggg!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
ahhh, I LOVE THAT!!!! Now we need Riya and Bucky to meet!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
AH OKAY! LET’S DO IT! Where are Bucky and his group currently?
I may try to get some RPs written up tomorrow y’all…the weekend has been packed 😅 and I’m kinda too tired to write good RPs today 🥺
Hey no worries! My family does…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hey I'm new in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
*pops in* though he does, indeed, make a good villain, I absolutely DETEST Ultron 😂
YES! I detest him too. When I pick my favorite villain I usually pick off of who actually poses a threat, has interesting motives, is unpredictable, and is powerfully creative in executing their plan. Hence, Zemo from Civil War. XD And Ultron. The…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
*SCREAMS* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ooo I’m curious to see some of your work 😀
I’ve shared some of it in the ‘art sharing for all forum’.😁
Yeah I have a lot of the same hobbies hahah. The life of a creative amiright?
I love the Wingfeather Saga!! Always good to find another fan.Nice!! Yes ma’am. XD OH YAY! Have you seen the TV show?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Talking about our characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Ooooooh I love her! Especially the fact that she looks like Hermione XD It’s so sad, but I love her character.
Next character lol
Name: Tali Aleyn
Age: 14 ish? lol
Created by: Solfyre
Personality Traits: Anxious, etc… She goes through a big personality change. So conforming at first, then confident, then she backtracks, and wel…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @keilah-h
Eclipse
Azar immediately crouched low, bearing his teeth. Eclipse growled in his mind. Azar, let me take over. Now. I don’t want you getting us both killed.
The fire spirit laughed. I doubt these two have the ability to kill smoke, Eclipse.
Eclipse sighed and waited while everyone stared at each o…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Inspiration for your story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Why do I feel like I’ve heard the name “Rathbone” before??? Where’s that from???
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @kyronthearcanin @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin
Rampart
There were more humans here. As well as a wolflike creature.
Curiously, it was the small kind, and not the dragon-sized wolves he was most familiar with.
No other dragons though.
He really was in strange territory.
The human was quite startled at him…pathetic.
The humans in…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@theloonyone I think it’s your turn???
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision @esther-c I like that schedule! I’m probably going to have to retcon most of my earlier RP’s in order for it to work, but who cares?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 YOU HIT THE NAIL RIGHT ON THE HEAD.
He sure does!
And they’d be so cute as friends!!! Maybe when the boys rescue him from his bully brothers (remember when we talked about that?) they can actually meet each other.
I’ll just have to get Hunter and Wrecker to meet up with Tech and Crosshair somehow before we can do a scene like that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Omega
“He reminds me a lot of these suits of armor that attacked us one time in an abandoned fortress.” Thorn said. “They were protecting a crown. Was this guy protecting something?”
“He was!” Omega nodded. “The creator was the last of his line with hereditary powers for centuries, and collected all of the enchanted objects tha…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Talking about our characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks so much!! I love them too. 🥰
-
Faith replied to the topic Talking about our characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
I just love Ev and Ami so much , they’re so cute
-
Faith replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Lol 😂😂😂 I love theseeee
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago

- Load More
