Character Castle!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 5,701 through 5,715 (of 6,639 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-in-this-group-lol

Steve

“Alright, Steve. Your turn. Who are your new friends?”

Steve turned to all of the people he had only recently met…and knew almost nothing about.

“That’s Adolphus, his sons, Henry and Aiden, Steffi,” he motioned to Steffi and her wheelchair, then motioned to the others, “Jason, you know Eddie, and those two are Asher and Ara.”

He saw Dante flash a smile at Arabella.

Someone wanted to be a flirt.

Just like Bucky used to be.

Steve forced a smile. Faced Dante again. “What do you mean Serin has murder in her eyes?”

Anonymous

@keilah-h @theloonyone lol, idk if anyone here knows what to think about Hitchens right now 😂

btw, would y’all mind if I added two, AHEM, Marvel characters to this group? XD One of them is really going to test Hitchens’ and Crosshair’s patience, especially 🤣

Hitchens

Elliot slowly stood, accepting Hitchens’ help.

He saw Feather standing a bit away, wary.

She didn’t trust him. That much was obvious.

Who would?

Hitchens clenched his fists, ignoring the voice in his head. He was doing what he had to do. He had a destiny. He had a purpose. He had a…reason to do what he did. He had a duty to fulfill.

He faced Elliot again, plastering a smile. “Can you walk?”

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h
          • Total Posts: 3875

@freedomwriter76 Sure! You can add some other characters.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

GodlyFantasy12
          @godlyfantasy12
            • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @loopylin @princessachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings

Arabella

Ara smiled as Steve introduced her, and felt Asher tighten his grip, flushing a bit as Steve introduced him.

One of those in the other group, a young boy-or man? She couldn’t tell- a different race from her own, flashed a smirk her way.

She couldn’t help the small laugh that left her lips; one she hid with her hand. She waved sweetly, returning his smile.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
            #ProtectMarcel
            #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
            @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 sorry but I still don’t like him…

DAWSON 😭

And Nathan but DAWSON!!!!

also he nearly KILLED MY NYX IN ONE RP sooo XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
              #ProtectMarcel
              #ProtectSeb

LoopyLin
              @loopylin
                • Total Posts: 2051

@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings

Dante 

Ara smiled sweetly back, but Steve asked a question before Dante could react.

“What do you mean Serin has murder in her eyes?”

Dante glanced at Serin. Currently, the only thing in her eyes was a mix of surprise and joy from discovering her friend. What was his name? Konner? Cunnin?

Dante shrugged and turned back to Steve. “I don’t know. Maybe it’s just when she’s looking at me.” He smirked. “I didn’t exactly make a good first impression.”

(Sorry this was short! I can maybe rp for my twins later.)

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12 I don’t like him either 😂

but I AM glad to see a backstory forming…glad I’m making him more complex XD

@keilah-h
                  ok! I’ll wait for @theloonyone’s opinion on it, and then I’ll see if I’ll add the two or not 🙂

Anonymous

@elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 Sooooo…I wanna get this group moving again XD

We’ll just kinda have Yosí tag along for now. 😅😃

Leon

Leon nodded at Grimm as he finished talking to Riker. “Thank you, Grimm. Maybe we should get moving again…only way we can probably get out of this place.”

He turned to Riker. “Can you walk?”

Riker nodded. “Yeah. Just…might need a bit of help getting up.”

Leon nodded.

He and Grimm worked together to get Riker to his feet, and Iris came over with the kids, making sure he was alright.

Leon lifted Elias up into his arms. He nodded towards November, Paxton, and Yosí. “Is November okay to move on?”

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 SAME! @elishavet-pidyon

November

“I-I’m good,” November said, moving to stand. Paxton frowned, worriedly grabbing his hand and standing with him.

“Are you sure?” Grimm eyed him suspiciously, stepping toward him.

“Yea, I am,” he smiled, looking down at Paxton and gently running his hands through his hair. He frowned as he spotted Riker being helped to his feet. “You should help-” A hand on his shoulder cut him off.

Grimm stared into the boy‘s eyes, a stern expression on his face. “November, are you sure?”

November paused, feeling his head reel and his stomach squeeze with light nausea. He slowly nodded. “Y-Yea…just…a bit dizzy. Honest.”

Grimm sighed, slowly nodding. He turned to Leon and the others. “Anything I can help with?”

“I think we’ve got it.” The man smiled.

“Alright. I think if we follow the way Yosí came we can find a way out of these tunnels.” The group nodded.

Paxton gripped November’s leg, making the ginger look down. The younger boy’s face was pale, and he gripped Hope under his other arm.

“H-Hey, we’ll be alright,” November said, carding through Paxton’s hair. Paxton met his eyes, then nuzzled his face into November’s hip.

November sucked in a breath, hoping that was true.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

TheLoonyOne
                      @theloonyone
                        • Total Posts: 404

@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h

Yaas! Add the marvel characters!

Elliot

Elliot hesitated. “Maybe,” he said, taking a cautious step forward. He managed not to fall back down so he tried a few more steps. “Uh, yup,” he finished, turning toward Hitchens, “It seems I can walk.”

He let go of Hitchens hand and turned to the rest of the group, “Did the apples make it?”

Anonymous

@theloonyone @keilah-h

here we gooooooooo!!!!! XD

Hitchens

“Yes, the apples made it safe and sound.” Milo said with a smile, finishing off his own apple.

Elissa nodded in agreement.

Hitchens glanced around.

There certainly were quite a few people around.

A scream reached his ears.

He looked up, only to see a figure falling…falling…falling, a green cape billowing behind him. He continued to scream, and fall…until he stopped, seemingly in middair.

“Oh, calm down, brother, you knew I was going to catch you. It was only a little prank.”

The one who had been falling, donned in green and black armor, with an…oddly shaped helmet, was slowly set on the ground only mere inches from Hitchens.

His hand instantly went to his side, to the ornate sword there.

The one who had caught the falling man turned and saw Hitchens, wearing silver armor with a billowing, long red cape, with long blonde hair and a beard. He lifted a smile and a wave in greeting. “Hello there! I am Thor, this is my brother Loki. Have we barged in unannounced?”

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12 I’ve missed my boys 🥺XD @elishavet-pidyon

Iris

They continued onward, trying to get out of the tunnels.

Grimm and Leon led the way, everyone else falling in behind. Riker took the back, insisting he was alright and that he didn’t want to slow anyone down.

“Mama, is Daddy okay?” Lily asked softly, innocently, looking up at Iris with big, bright blue, pleading eyes.

Iris smiled a smile she didn’t entirely feel. “Yes, sweetheart, Daddy’s alright.”

Eli stuck to her other side, and Jonathan and Naja were just up ahead, in between the front of the group and Iris and the other kids.

Iris and the kids finally got out of the single hallway…but something cracked…and the floor caved in underneath Riker.

Anonymous

@loopylin lol, I love Dante 😂

lol…he better warn Steve or Steve will try to shake Serin’s hand to greet her 🤣🤣🤣

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 RIKER NOOO!! Also is Leo and Wolfgang still in this group or do u just wanna pretend they’re elsewhere?

November

In an instant, the floor beneath Riker gave way, eliciting frightened shrieks from the children as their mother and the older kids grabbed them, pulling them to safety.

November stood, frozen, eyes wide as Riker fell, the floor continuing to give way beneath them all. Paxton let out a shriek.

“Move!” Grimm cried, grabbing the young man by the nape of his shirt and pulling him back. He tried to do the same for Paxton, but in the hustle, the little boy lost his grip on November’s hip, his leg slipping on the now uneven floor.

“PAXTON!” November screamed, struggling against Grimm, who held him fast.

But the little boy was gone. Disappeared, into the same darkness that had taken Riker.

“No…no, no! Let me go! Let me-” November cried, tears stinging his face as he fought against Grimm.

“I can’t! You’ll fall in. Stop November. November, enough!” Grimm shook him by the shoulders, eyes narrowed; November could see the small tears forming in them.

“Calm down…Panic isn’t going to do anything.”

November sucked in a shaky breath, slowly nodding. But all he could see in his head was Paxton…

The sweet little boy they’d promised to keep safe…scared…alone…in the dark.

He hated the dark.

Grimm slowly released his shoulders, walking over to the hole. He called down, but got no answer. One of the kids behind him started to cry.

“Grimm…?” Iris’s voice was shaky, her face pale.

Grimm picked up a stone, throwing it down. He listened intently, but it didn’t sound until moments later.

“It’s deep…”

November sucked in a breath, panic rising.

What if…what if…

No…no!

R-Riker was strong! Tough!

But…but little Paxton…

His hands shook as he reached for his curls, squeezing his eyes shut.

“It probably leads to another part of the castle. I think our best bet is trying to find a staircase that leads down.”

“But…dad…” Naja whispered.

Grimm gave her a look full of softness. Warmth. Understanding.

And it was then November knew…he was struggling just as much.

“I don’t think there’s anyway we can climb down…all we can hope is that we meet up as we go.”

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

TheArcaneAxiom
                                @thearcaneaxiom
                                  • Total Posts: 1251

@princesachronicle22 @freedomwriter76

N’nesha

“Good afternoon. I’m lost…do you know where I am?” The new arrival said. She, unfortunately, also was human. She looked at the man. “Hello, dear friend.” He seemed to shift uncomfortably.

Neshe: She looks sketchy, even the man seems to be feeling discomfort.

Nele: Something about the mans current poster tells me they aren’t ‘dear friends’.

“Hello… I’m afraid I do not know where we are, you see I have only just become acquainted with your friend here.” Uvah waved a hand back to the man. “But perhaps we can help each other find our way around.”

Neshe: I don’t like this.

Nele: Something about the mans current poster tells me they aren’t ‘dear friends’.

“Who are y-you?” I asked, standing back up, looking at both the newcomers with suspicion.

(Sorry I’m way overdue.😅)

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

Viewing 15 posts - 5,701 through 5,715 (of 6,639 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >