The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 1,651 through 1,665 (of 5,589 total)
  • Author
    Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
    @kyronthearcanin
      • Total Posts: 697

@esther-c

Oooh they look so good! The red forest on Everton’s looks really cool.

You can make anything by writing - C. S. Lewis

Esther
      @esther-c
        • Total Posts: 3201

@kyronthearcanin

Thanks!!

(I have more, actually… Wanna see them?? 😏)

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
        @kyronthearcanin

@esther-c

Sure! 🙂

Joy
          @dekreel
            • Total Posts: 2304

@euodia-vision

Hlo! I’m not currently working on comics but I’ve done a little bit of it in the past. By “WIP”s I don’t mean stories, I literally mean “art pieces that are Works In Progress” haha. But I do draw in a cartoon sort of style.

What do y’all enjoy doing? What are you writing? I’m curious to hear 😀

You can pronounce it however you want.

Esther
            @esther-c

@dekreel

Hey, nice to meet you!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!

Oh my word, yesssss!!! The art for the Kingdom Trinity is EPIC!!! I wish I know who had done it.

What’s really awesome, is that even though you don’t write anymore, you can still hang around KP because it reaches out to not just writers, but artists as well. 😀 (I know that’s not their main focus, but it still counts. 😉 )

Esther
              @esther-c

@kyronthearcanin

Ok! I’ll show ya three more. The first one is Ev’s younger brother Lukas. He’s the only one of two side charries that I’ve done a moodboard for, so he’s definitely one of my favorites. 😉 The other two are a sister and brother from Refined. It was originally going to be a duology that was partly a retelling of the story of Queen Esther/a retelling of the book of Acts. But eventually, I’m going to tackle it again and redo a lot of worldbuilding and character building and it’s going to be a novel that is the retelling of the story of Esther. 😄

Lukas!!

Esther
                @esther-c

Corissa (Corie)

Esther
                  @esther-c

Tyrone (Ty)

Esther
                    @esther-c

And let’s toss in Corie and Ty’s brother/sister moodboard, shall we?? 😉 (I promise this is the last one for now. 🤣)

Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
                      @kyronthearcanin

@esther-c

Oooooh I love them! 😃 Yeah, Lukas is probably my favorite.

Esther
                        @esther-c

@kyronthearcanin

Thanks!

Yes, I love Lukas too! 😊 He’s so sweet, shy, insecure, hopeful, and thoughtful. 🥰

Euodia
                          @euodia-vision
                            • Total Posts: 1306

@dekreel

Hlo! I’m not currently working on comics but I’ve done a little bit of it in the past. By “WIP”s I don’t mean stories, I literally mean “art pieces that are Works In Progress” haha. But I do draw in a cartoon sort of style.

ooooh, gotcha, haha, that makes sense. I’d love to see some of your art! I’m an artist as well.😊

What do y’all enjoy doing? What are you writing? I’m curious to hear 😀

Well, like I said earlier, I’m an artist! I also enjoy photography, reading, writing, watching movies, and listening to music! I’m currently working on a fantasy story similar to Tolkien’s writings and The Wingfeather Saga (I get a lot of my inspo for my WIP from those).

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Joy
                            @dekreel
                              • Total Posts: 2304

@euodia-vision

Ooo I’m curious to see some of your work 😀

Yeah I have a lot of the same hobbies hahah. The life of a creative amiright?
                              I love the Wingfeather Saga!! Always good to find another fan.

You can pronounce it however you want.

Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
                              @kyronthearcanin

@dekreel

That’s cool that you’re an artist! I do some art but I’m not great XD. Can’t draw humans well yet, but I’m okay with animals and random creatures I make up.

I also love play guitar (mostly acoustic) for a couple churches… I’m playing for two youth groups and our worship team for Sunday mornings lol. Usually at least three songs a week. I love writing (obviously lol), drawing, reading, going on bike rides, basketball, pickleball, making plans (and usually forgetting to stick to them…), seeing how long I can keep my fish alive… (I have ten at the moment and I think half are pregnant XD) So yeah, a lot of random things.

I’m currently working on a couple short stories, one based in Venice, the other in a fantasy world. As far as novels I’m working on a sci-fi/fantasy called Healer, and a fantasy called The Dragonsbane Society. Both are between 20,000 and 30,000 words, and in the first draft. My main thing right now is figuring out a mix of pantsing and planning that will get me a good plot but not boring… So yeah, that’s fun. 😅🤣

PS- WFS is definitely the best. I’ve drawn some inspiration from that myself!

Euodia
                                @euodia-vision
                                  • Total Posts: 1306

@dekreel

Ooo I’m curious to see some of your work 😀

I’ve shared some of it in the ‘art sharing for all forum’.😁

Yeah I have a lot of the same hobbies hahah. The life of a creative amiright?
                                  I love the Wingfeather Saga!! Always good to find another fan.

Nice!! Yes ma’am. XD OH YAY! Have you seen the TV show?

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Viewing 15 posts - 1,651 through 1,665 (of 5,589 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >