A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 2,108 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 UMM…ok maybe I’m waaay off here but WHAT IS UP WITH FURY?! Why is he being such a jerk in this?! Like he should be used to super powered ppl…??? And treating a baby like that?? If anytbing fury would probably be the one to want to keep Ryo because of the powers?

not trying to come at u just confused and sad that he’s acting like that 😭

also I am kinda sad Tony is portrayed as a jerk pretty often… but I also know he tends to come across like that

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

TheLoonyOne
      @theloonyone
        • Total Posts: 404

@keilah-h

Oh, poor Crosshair, you’re breaking my heart 😔😭

(Love the art, though)

Euodia
        @euodia-vision
          • Total Posts: 1306

@freedomwriter76

RYO’S POWERS, I LOVE IT! I also love how Bucky’s the only one who could help Ryo let Fury down. XD

*shakes head at the bois and their arguments*

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12 i get what you’re saying. he’s kinda mad bc no one listened to him when he said he didn’t want Ryo in the tower BEFORE they figured out he had powers, and also, he’s seeing how Ryo, Alex, etc are sort of distracting the Avengers from their jobs and that could be dangerous…also…he’s been under a lot of suspicion/judgement from the government, community, etc bc he let Loki/Bucky into the tower and is under a lot of stress too…😅

@euodia-vision

AHHH, SO GLAD YOU LIKE IT!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Haha, yep, Bucky is Ryo’s favorite person!!! 😍

*shakes head at the bois and their arguments*

ikr? XD😂🤦🏻‍♀️

GodlyFantasy12
            @godlyfantasy12
              • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 yea I’m just like…if it were Steve’s literal blood son he’d have no control over that anyway 😂 doesn’t Steve end up adopting him?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
              #ProtectMarcel
              #ProtectSeb

Esther
              @esther-c
                • Total Posts: 3213

@freedomwriter76

LOL! I love that! 🤣

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Anonymous

@esther-c lol, thanks! 😂

@godlyfantasy12
                  lol, true XD Yep, Steve does adopt him!!! (it takes until the 3rd fic though…😅🤦🏻‍♀️)

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h
                    • Total Posts: 3875

@freedomwriter76 Ok, that’s hilarious…..

Ryo levitating Fury was such a funny moment.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h
                      • Total Posts: 3875

@theloonyone IKR……broke my heart too……

And thanks! It was someone’s fan art I found, then I added color to it and added his wings and scales and stuff. Dragons typically wear things over their scales, but idk, if you noticed it begins with his “eyes shooting open from another nightmare” so he was sleeping…no need for armor there.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous

@keilah-h lol, thanks!!! XD Glad you like it!!! lol, ikr? I just loved that part🤣 Fury was so upset XDXDXD

Euodia
                        @euodia-vision

@freedomwriter76

lol, true XD Yep, Steve does adopt him!!! (it takes until the 3rd fic though…😅🤦🏻‍♀️)

AH WHAT!?!?!?!?!

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Anonymous

@euodia-vision

AH WHAT!?!?!?!?!

YESSSSSSS!!!!!! STEVE ADOPTS RYO IN THE THIRD FIC!!!!!!!!! *CUTENESS OVERLOAD* 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Euodia
                            @euodia-vision

@freedomwriter76

*SCREAMS* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

@euodia-vision @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h @loopylin @gwyndalf-the-wise @anyone-else-that-cares-to-read-lol-XD

I was working on writing a scene for the 3rd Fanfic…it’s kinda short, but I love it 😂

So here y’all go!!!!

Rushed, small, bare footsteps sounded. “Kitty!”

Thor laughed. “Haha, Ryo is calling the rabbit a kitty.”

Rocket jumped onto the counter, out of breath, chased by Ryo. He turned to face Thor. “I’m not a rabbit or a kitten, idiot! I’m a raccoon!”

Ryo reached up, trying to reach him. “Kitty, come play!”

“No! Would you stop chasing me already!? I hate all of you.”

“That’s a little rude.” Tony mused, walking into the kitchen, putting his phone in his back pocket.

“You can’t hate all of us,” Clint added with a playful wink, “we’re just too lovable.”

Rocket crossed his arms. “I hate all of you.”

“Kitty…come play…” Ryo whined, trying to reach up and grab Rocket’s tail.

His hands came close.

Rocket got away, jumping onto Steve’s shoulders.

Steve laughed. “Hey, who said you could get up here?”

Rocket was certainly…something.

“You’re the only one here I tolerate. Get that kid away from me already.”

“Maybe he’ll leave you alone if you explain why you don’t want to play and why you don’t want him to chase you.”

“Why should I?” Rocket crossed his arms. “You’re the dad.”

Steve smirked. Rocket didn’t see what was coming his way. “I guess you’re right.”

“Hah, of course I am.”

Steve looked down at Ryo, who was staring sadly up at Rocket. “Hey Ryo, you can’t be chasing Rocket around all the time.”

“He can’t chase me ever.” Rocket interjected.

Steve nodded. “Yeah…don’t chase Rocket.”

Rocket nodded. “That’s what I’m talking about.”

Steve smiled at Ryo. He opened his arms. Ryo went into them, and Steve lifted him up and held him in one of his muscled arms. “You can’t chase Rocket…besides, you’ll never catch him,” he cast a furtive glance at Rocket, “so you have to corner him first.”

He quickly, but gently, grabbed Rocket.

Ryo giggled and hugged Rocket, tight. “I love you, Kitty…”

Steve let go of Rocket, and Rocket jumped back onto the counter. “I can’t believe I said I tolerated you! You just let that kid get me!”

Steve laughed. “Oh, come on, it was just a joke.”

Rocket huffed and crossed his arms.

“Sounds like trouble is brewing in here.” Natasha walked into the kitchen and glanced at Rocket. “Something wrong over there, Rocket?”

“Everyone’s being a jerk.” Rocket muttered.

Natasha let out a quiet chuckle. “Need me to handle someone?”

“Start with that one.” Rocket retorted, pointing at Steve.

“I played a prank on him. He didn’t take it very well.” Steve replied, setting Ryo back down on the floor.

Natasha smirked. “Uh huh. Well, if I’m not mistaken, I believe someone has an appointment he needs to get to.”

“Right. The check-up.” Steve turned to Ryo. “Alright, Ryo, let’s get shoes on. We gotta go.”

“I don’t wanna…” Ryo whined.

“Sorry, buddy, but you have to go to the doctor sometimes.” He gently grabbed Ryo from around the waist, lifting him into his arms.

Ryo whined and even began to cry.

Steve let out a deep sigh.

It was going to be another long day.

Euodia
                                @euodia-vision

@freedomwriter76

*dies* you captured Rocket perfectlyyyyyy 😂😂 I love how Thor and Ryo call him rabbit and kitty. 😂🤣

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 2,108 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >