@starshiness
Active 2 years, 10 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
@calyhuge Awesome profile pic!
Also, I think Steve has the beard in Java Edition of Minecraft but not Bedrock Edition. He looks fine with or without it, in my opinion.
Since you evidently like Minecraft, what’s the best world you’ve ever played on? Like one naturally generated, not an adventure map or anything.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 2 months ago
I have actually never heard this tip before, so THANKS FOR SHARING! That is VERY helpful.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 2 months ago
Ohh cool! I checked out everyone’s blogs…
I have a blog as well, it’s https://rootedscribbles.wixsite.com/my-site. I try to post once a month but I’m not the greatest at sticking with that schedule. 😂 I try not to stress myself over posting, I want it to just be a fun hobby so I think that’s the reason I hold loosely to my schedule.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
THANK YOU!!! I’ve been having SO much fun, and all the things, and yEah, and ASDFJKL
AHHHHH I BET! Please bless me with some of your creativity. Please? I’m struggling with my people groups. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Heyo mate! Welcome to KP!
I’m euodia.vision., or just Euodia. I’m a homeschooled junior (technically senior now that summer is here XD), a fantasy writer and reader, a lover of all things Middle-earth, a Marvel fangirl, a person who’s always wanting something mint or grape favored, and a girl who has a passion for Jesus!
1. Is this…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Helloooo there! Welcome to KP!
ARE YOU A LORD OF THE RINGS FAN????? AHHHHHH!!!!! We need more of those here. 😂
I’m euodia.vision. or just Euodia, a Christian, homeschooled senior, fantasy writer and reader, Middle-earth lover, Marvel fangirl, goat and bunny mama, over-protective plant parent, and a gal always craving something mint or g…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I just read through your conversation(s) about beards and guys and it just made my day 🤣 Like, I’m really tired because I was at church camp this weekend, but reading through that was just so funny. 😂😂
Haha, glad we could make your day! 😂
DUDES ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE IS INSANE AND MY MIND IS BLOWN –
AND IM DEAD NOW…
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
I love all of these so muchhhh 🤣🤣🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Calvin!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!
Your WIP sounds really interesting!! I’d definitely read it!
And we’d love to have you join the school RP! (Speaking of which… I should probably pop back over there and do somethi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey, @angnil, welcome to Kingdom Pen!!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!
I love that the focus of your writing is for it to glorify God. ❤️ That’s what I try to do with my writing, but in all honesty, it’s not always easy. I always have to keep reminding mysel…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Welcome! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! I’m homeschooled and I love guinea pigs, dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😁! I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! OK, now I’ll ask you some hopefully not already asked questions 🙂
What’s your favorite book series?
Do you like to…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Welcome! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! I’m homeschooled and I love guinea pigs, dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😁! I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! OK, now I’ll ask you some hopefully not already asked questions 🙂
What’s your favorite book series?
Do you like to…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, @angnil! Amen!
Hi, I’m Janellebelovedpig, a new creation in Christ, youngest of 11 homeschooled siblings, and a writing Christian. I would say Christian writer, but writing Christian is more of what I am. I have fun on my simple blog and YouTube channel.
I have a few get to know you questions: Do you have any siblings?…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 2 months ago
I’ve had it since January 2022, starting it while I was quarantined in the guest bedroom. 🙂 I haven’t made a doll sale yet, but several people have taken a look at it, some even saying they might.
-
Allison replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh my goodness! Your blog is so cute! It also just looks amazing! How long have you had it? That is so cool that you sell dolls, I love how there is so many options to choose from.
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Those are both really good! I like the green one, but the red one is also pretty cool. I’ve seen the 3 Descendant movies and personally don’t think your missing out 🙂
Well, I made it up so its probably not true. But she was three when it happened, they altered her brain, making so she wouldn’t look old. Since that kind of…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I love the boards so much!!!
Oh my word I think I’m in love with your newest story. 😆
Girl, you should totally go for it!!
Fin has a BROTHER!?!?! 😱
I love him!!!
- Load More
