Greetings, fellow wayfarers!!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Greetings, fellow wayfarers!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 3875

@highscribeofaetherium Anoles do that! It’s so funny sometimes.

Echo is a character from Star Wars: The Clone Wars and its sequel The Bad Batch. He’s a soldier who was turned into a cyborg, and his right arm is cybernetic from the upper arm down. (if you don’t know, I’m kinda Star Wars-obsessed. Even my profile pic is a Bad Batch character.)

Ugh, yeah I’m still grossed out by stray eyeballs. And even though it WAS pixel-y I still would’ve hated it. I was the sort of kid who got super afraid at an aquarium just because there were jellyfish painted on a wall and a skull and crossbones motif in the corner (skeletons and venomous animals weren’t my thing either, although I got over that quicker). And I LOVED watching dolphins and fish and stuff at aquariums (still do lol), so……Yeah, when I was young, if I was scared of something, I was completely petrified of it.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

HighScribe
      @highscribeofaetherium
        • Total Posts: 2230

@euodia vision @keilah-h @esther-c @hybridlore

Well, I wrote replies to all of your posts, but apparently they lost their way.

*smashes head against wall*

I don’t have time to rewrite them now, but I’ll get around to it, probably around five central time.

It's harder to make a square evil than it is a triangle.

Annoying side character of the KP cast.

Esther
        @esther-c
          • Total Posts: 3213

@highscribeofaetherium

Ughhh, that is super annoying. 🤦🏻‍♀️ KP does that sometimes. 😕

I’ll be looking forward to it!

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Euodia
          @euodia-vision
            • Total Posts: 1306

@highscribeofaetherium

Ughhh I hate when that happens. I’ve gotten into a habit of copying everything I write before submitting in case it doesn’t go through then I can just paste it again. XD

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h

@highscribeofaetherium Aww man! I always copy whatever I have written before sending so I don’t lose it if KP does eat it.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

HighScribe
              @highscribeofaetherium

Gah!! Sorry this took so long!!

@euodia-vision

Yeah, copying is probably a good idea 😂

Oh, yeah, I did see it. I just forgot lol.

I can’t really pick a favorite of the trilogy because they are really just one book that was split into three because of paper shortages. But my favorite characters are Eowyn, Faramir (book Faramir ONLY) and of course, the real hero of the story, Sam. How about you??

@hybridlore

Hey!! Nice to meet you!! Haha I’m probably a lot funnier over a device than in person, but thanks!!

YESSSSSS WINGFEATHER SAGAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you like LOTR!!

Hobbies?? I mean, I like (massive understatement there) to read, draw, listen to music, play video games, and play piano, but I dunno if you’d count those as hobbies. I collect knives, so I guess that counts.

BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How about you??

Great question!! I can’t think of a ton of super weird things I’ve done. I can think of plenty of examples of incredibly stupid things, (almost falling off a cliff at a mini golf course XD) but I’m not sure about weird.

Hmm… that’s a tough one. Cats are super cute, but I feel like they’re a lot of work and they don’t really like humans that much (sorry to any cat lovers out there). So I’ll have to go with dogs.

@esther-c

Srsly?? That’s a lot of Nadirs. How did that happen?? 😂

Anyway, to finish telling you about Caden, the only part of his appearance I didn’t get to mention yet are the scars around the back of his neck and shoulders.

He’s a type ESTJ (Myers Briggs) or 8 (enneagram). Of course, the free tests don’t tell you what wings of other types you have. You have to pay for those. 🙄

He an introvert, but he wears the shell of an extrovert. He can easily talk with just about anyone, but always using his ‘fake’ extroverted side. He’ll usually say whatever’s on his mind but is not trusting enough to let people know his deeper thoughts. On the outside, he’s confident, cocky, and slightly flirtatious. On the inside…

he’s a mess.

He feels a lot of guilt about things that have happened to him before that are ‘his fault’. And sometimes, he can be cowardly. If his self-preservation instincts are running high, he will go through almost any means to save his life, hating himself for it but not knowing how to change.

My, that was angsty.

My poor little thief 😭😭😭

I think he needs therapy.

@keilah-h

Ah, Yeah, I don’t really know much about Star Wars. Your profile pic is really cool!! Did you draw that??

Stray eyeballs 😂 great way to put it.

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h

@highscribeofaetherium No, it was a screenshot of someone else’s art online, and I just colored it and gave the character dragon wings, a tail, and a bionic leg. I do that a lot.

Although I have drawn the character on my own before.

Esther
                  @esther-c
                    • Total Posts: 3213

@highscribeofaetherium

Srsly?? That’s a lot of Nadirs. How did that happen?? 😂

I have no idea. 😂

Anyway, to finish telling you about Caden…

I love him even more!!! He reminds me a bit of my character Everton. (Though they’re still different in many ways. 😉 ) He sounds awesome! 😄

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

HighScribe
                    @highscribeofaetherium

@keilah-h

Ah, ok.

@esther-c

Thank yee!!

Euodia
                      @euodia-vision
                        • Total Posts: 1306

@highscribeofaetherium

YAY it worked!

I can’t really pick a favorite of the trilogy because they are really just one book that was split into three because of paper shortages. But my favorite characters are Eowyn, Faramir (book Faramir ONLY) and of course, the real hero of the story, Sam. How about you??

Ahh yes, all wonderful choices! Okay, so since I haven’t read the books in forever all of my favs are from the movies…

Favorite of the three books/movies is The Return of the King.

Favorite characters SAM (I love Sam so much!), Aragorn, and Faramir (I can’t remember what he was like in the book, I need a refresher, but I love him in the movie. ❤).

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Anonymous
                          • Total Posts: 375

I can’t get over the fact that one of the first replies to the original message was #nobeardforsteve. I assume that the Steve referenced was Minecraft’s Steve, in which case I say, Steve’s beard was so great (mainly because for the longest time I thought it was a smiley face, not a beard). At least the LEGO versions of Steve still have the beard.

[:]]

Also, to jump on the Lord of the Rings train, I must admit that I have not read fully or watched the Return of the King, but instead have had the ending spoiled for me by multiple people (my online writing teacher, Andrew Pudewa included).

HighScribe
                          @highscribeofaetherium

@calyhuge

#nomorebeardforsteve is Smiley’s signature. There was a lengthy debate in the Chat Chat about whether or not Captain America looks better with or without a beard lol.

Anonymous
                              • Total Posts: 375

Ohhh… I just watched the Captain America about his backstory in WWII and he didn’t have a beard. A very interesting discussion, this.

HighScribe
                              @highscribeofaetherium

@calyhuge

Yeah, he only has a beard in Avengers Infinity War.

Keilah H.
                                @keilah-h

@calyhuge Awesome profile pic!

Also, I think Steve has the beard in Java Edition of Minecraft but not Bedrock Edition. He looks fine with or without it, in my opinion.

Since you evidently like Minecraft, what’s the best world you’ve ever played on? Like one naturally generated, not an adventure map or anything.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >