@starshiness
Active 2 years, 10 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings Nerdy? It’s cute, weird or not!
I’ve been doing great btw.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 ok thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@calyhuge The headmistress kicked your charries out because they were threatening to expose her……
although maybe like some other people said maybe you shoulda run that by @godlyfantasy12 first, it’s fine for now.
oh, and Crosshair still has the magic rock lol. He won’t be disappointed at having his class taken out because of it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 That makes a horrible amount of sense…..
Poor Riker!
@savanna_grace2009 I love that story idea and the names! I’d love to see what your characters look like! (They’re half-human and half-alien, right?)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@whalekeeper Yep!
She’s an interesting character. I should really write her and her family a bit more.
-
Allison posted an update 3 years ago
@pixie
Hi! I haven’t seen you active in a while, how are you doing? -
Allison replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
Ok, I might try that! Also, if you already have a photo collage on Canva you can keep adding pages.
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
So far, no. But hopefully I will publish it a couple of years, I am at 20,000 words so far and working on it every day! Sometimes I post scenes on KP, I’ll tag you if I do 🙂
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Heres a rough overview of it!
Shauna Sarah Smith, a fourteen year old girl who lives in WIndy Pines witnessed the very first launching of a new moon into the atmosphere. At first everyone thought it was a great idea until the moon begins to burn pieces of the world. Everyone is in panic, but then people begin to receive…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Oooh, I just skimmed the prologue and its really good. It seriously pulls me right in. ( I will definitely read more later, but right now I’m working on my WIP) 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Janessa!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving teen girl!
Now it’s time for newbie questions! 😊
1. Of the mountains that you’ve been too, which range is your favorite and why?
2. Who’s your favorite author?
3. What’s your WIP about?
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Welcome! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! I’m homeschooled and I love guinea pigs, dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😁! I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! OK, now I’ll ask you some hopefully not already asked questions 🙂
What’s your favorite book series?…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Welcome! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! I love your username! I’m homeschooled and I love guinea pigs, dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😁! I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! OK, now I’ll ask you some hopefully not already asked questions 🙂
What’s your favorite…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Right now I’m 13 but will turn 14 tomorrow! I’m really young for my great-thanks to homeschool!
Oh my goodness we have even more in common! I’m 13 and a freshman as well. But I turn 14 in a couple months. That’s so cool!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Hi Esther! We have so much in common! I used to play the violin when I was homeschooled, but when I switched to public school I didn’t have enough time. I am definitely dog obsessed, haha.
That’s awesome!! 😉
I’m not that good at volleyball, but I’m hoping to get better. I play on a team. I played in seventh grade and had to…
-
Esther and
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ are now friends 3 years ago -
Esther replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
@savannah-grace2009
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Sara!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, dog-obsessed, violin-squeaking, fiction-writing, homeschooled, God-loving teen girl!!
It’s so awesome that you play volleyball as well! It’s my favorite sport! Do you play on a team? If so, how long have you been playing?
Now for some other quest…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
Oh, yeah I just tried it and it did the same thing for me. What you can do is just search for collage templates and use one of those instead.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yep, insulting your favorite characters is basically asking for trouble lol.
I can handle if someone says they aren’t a huge fan of the show/movie in general, but if they start hating a specific character, especially if he or she is on my favorites list……
Uh oh.
@mineralizedwritings stuffed “animals” that are…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 what in the world……
my emails say you just wrote an rp but it doesn’t show up at all on the forum…..
weird…
- Load More
