-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello, Humans! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Oops… xD I’m trying to figure out what I want to get a degree for/if I am, so I’m just curious what other writers are doing, haha.
Oh, awesome! I would also love to be a librarian but I have to get my driver’s license first… xD My parents would probably not want to drive me to ours all the time, since it’s not super close.
Cool!…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey, i got work today, so i’ll see ya all after three today EST. Hope everyone has a good day, i’ll be doing wheelbarrows of bedding and hay XD, then a lesson with my fav horse to ride!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Villains are really sometimes the most tragic… and yet the least loved…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Th only way to really trip up Jr is to get him in an actual social situation of awkwardness, cuz he really only knows war.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
You know Narsa Jeptune? She has a death wish on Chase. It’s because of her that Chase actually had to practise his shifting to get better.
@loopylin @anyone
Nahim Jr.
“Get that pet registered.” The grumpy teacher pointed at Jr.
“No.” Jr snapped back, but the man didn’t seem to hear him as he went out the doo…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh that’s cool! I never knew that about Chase!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Everyone else is in for a surprise when they log on tomorrow XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Time has never passed so slowly! haha
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol! It’s not even 11 yet for me… :/
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s not 2024 for me yet…I still have 2 more hours haha
Did Wyoh take all of you’re pfp’s too? Or is it just me? Not cool, Wyoh!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic New Year’s resolutions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ooof yeah that’s hard. My mom and my siblings’ is all touch (which makes it so hard for me to know how to help my mom rn because it hurts her to be touched right now) and I am definitely not a person who loves to be touched (though I do love hugs once in a while!!!) I think mine is acts of service? I just like it when people do s…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Happy New Year!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic New Year’s resolutions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah my struggle right now is figuring out the love languages of my family. Mine is quality time, and I think at least some of my family is also the same, but I’m not a hundred percent sure. I know for sure none of them have physical touch as their primary love language, and I don’t think gifts is, either, for any of them. I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic New Year’s resolutions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh yeah I have heard of those!!! My mom has told us so much about those!! Yeah I need to work on that too…haha
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic New Year’s resolutions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Have you heard of the five love languages? I was just reading about them recently, and even though I’ve known about them for years, learning about it more in-depth was so eye-opening for me. That’s another thing I want to start implementing- discovering what makes the people in my life feel loved, and then learning how to…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks <3 yeah it is just really hard on all of us so thank you so much
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m so sorry, Sara! I’ll be praying for her to heal fast!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic New Year’s resolutions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s great! It’s just so hard for me to trust people now and be vulnerable, and the only thing I really feel safe talking about is my writing, and I feel like that really annoys some people and makes my family feel like I’m pushing them away in favor of writing. Which I kind of am sometimes, and I don’t like that.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks guys <3 that means a lot to me!
- Load More

👍
I’ve got a party today, so I won’t be on during the most of the afternoon.
Ok!