-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Livia
“I could, but I’d probably pass out and be super dehydrated. It depends on how much water is in my system and how tired I am already.” she shrugged. “But Xandro and I combined our powers and shared our energy, we could flood this whole building easily.”
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry for taking so terribly long to reply (I find my mood for wanting to RP changes a lot XD)
I’ve also been in terrible writer’s block, where writing almost feels tiring and hard (I still don’t know why)
Falon
“And now you see why I need to learn how to dance.”
Falon laughed a little, but it was forced and she wondered if Ev kne…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @walkbyfaith @trailblazer
Thanks for everything guys! <3
I woke up this morning to my grandma waking me up and telling me that my dad took Mom to the ER this morning, and that me and my siblings had to go over to her house until they got back. So it was really sad for me and it was hard, but my friends…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, Humans! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
1. How long have you been writing? Well, technically since I was nine, but seriously since I was 12… and there’s still so much I don’t know! I kind of self-taught and just did a lot of random stuff and explored and experimented… then recently I realized, “Hmm, it might be helpful to know what I’m doing.”
Same here! Well, sort of. I wa…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone-who-replied
No problem, thanks!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
He is XD
It think it’s good for the fact that it’s free. I know at the beginning I had to figure out some of the grammar rules on my own, but they’ve updated it since then and I feel like things are explained more. I’m not sure if I could become fluent from only learning with Duolingo, but I no where close to finishi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Fynn
He let his jaw drop as he stared at Liv’s hand. “What?! That’s so cool! Wait…” he cast glances around them and lowered his voice. “How much can you do that? Like, could you flood the room or create a huge water fountain? If you so desired, of course.” He tried to hide the mischievous smile that tugged on his lips.
-
Esther replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
I think that giving a chapter count for the week might be better, so if you miss a day you don’t have to read a ton the next. I know from experience that if I have to read a lot of chapters, I start just kinda glancing over it and not really paying attention to what it’s saying, if you know what I mean. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, your uncle likes manga? That’s awesome! 😂
Yeah XD He’s the single uncle who knows totally random facts that would probably win him a lot of money on a game show, has a walk-in closet full of board games, knows about a ton of video games, and is interested in anime and manga. But he still has a full-time job. 😂
Are you lea…
-
Esther replied to the topic New Year’s resolutions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Those are awesome!!
Here are some of mine:
- grow closer to the Lord (always an ongoing goal of course 😉 )
- pray more often for my future husband
- work out five days a week (I probably should start conditioning for volleyball already) and eat healthier (we’ll see if that happens XD)
- make the varsity volleyball team (I was on v…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
No, sorry. I don’t have it either. I might have some physical book recommendations. XD I don’t know if they’d be on Kindle tho.
@everyone
Happy New Year!!! 🥳
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Tell me if you do! But if it’s not something you’re comfortable with, I totally understand. I was super lucky to have my sister screen the first part of the series for me 🙂
Yeah, I’ll probably have my parents look into it and I’ll ask my uncle about the show, because he knows all things anime/manga. XD
I tried lol
It makes m…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Alright, I guess we’ll see what beth says, but I’m fine with trying three chapters a day!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I think this one is even more sad than the other ones! 😭
Wait, is this Hans? Or Erich? 🥺
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I just prayed for you guys earlier this morning after I saw this post. 🙏 That must be so hard. Just remember that God’s got you. He’s there and He has a plan. Keep on trusting Him. And if things get tough, fix your eyes on Him. I’ve found that situations don’t seem as bad when I keep my eyes fixated upon Him and worship…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t… I prefer paper books.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @whalekeeper @trailblazer @smiley @hanako @walkbyfaith @ellie-wingfeather @mcmuffin @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @kyronthearcanin
Does anyone on here have Kindle Unlimited? If so, do you have any good, clean book recs that are on there?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Also, it extremely depends on the book that we’re in XD. Because Genesis chapter can be really long, and others are like SUPER short.
I did some calculating, and it looks like a little over 3 chapters a day would get us to finish at the end of 2024. So we could always try that, or go for more vague goal like twenty chapters a week.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@beth-torres @grcr @walkbyfaith @hanako @esther-c (maybe?)
So what are you guys thinking? Should we go by week, or day? A certain amount each week might be easier cause then it’s not a big deal if you skip a day, but we can always do, like, 1-2 chapters each day… Also, we can always just decide to go at our own paces, so whatever works!
- Load More
