-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*steeples fingers together and sets elbows on table*
@freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009 @idk, anyone’s welcome
I discovered Alpha’s greatest fear (I’m very proud of myself).
At first, Alpha, to me and to my charries, seems fearless. Sometimes he also seems heartless (like the time he almost murdered a doctor because the doctor obeyed orders…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t really have answers to any of those questions XD. I liked the idea of having a weird sort of fire like that, but yeah, it’s not very interesting yet. The magic system as a whole is not to far developed, so maybe when I have more details I can differentiate the two flames. Otherwise, I probably will get rid of it.
That’s fair! I thi…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay…someone invent a time machine so I can go back to when Riker was a boy and take him away before all that happened, then I’ll do it to Fin too, and Hans…
Then you’ll do it to Chase, and we’ll be good!
XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, pics have recently been attacked by Wyoh. Old posts too I guess.
I’ll make a full reply later since I’m angry at myself rn, and when I get angry, most ppl think it’s at them. Same with disappointment.
Rn, just a few things…
- There is no possible way I can combine Alpha’s and Nahum’s stories. It would overwhelm both…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Also I forgot to mention…I don’t have all the exerpts from my WIP here on this forum. I will post them for you on here if you agree to help me. (because I didn’t want to take up a bunch of pages on here for no reason haha)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
WHY IS THIS NOT WORKING?!?!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@scoutfinch18o
Heyyy, I don’t think we’ve really met! I’m Sara (which you probably already knew haha!)
I have been stalking the topic where you’ve been critiquing RAE’s WIP…and I really like your critiquing style!
I was wondering…if you could maybe….critique mine too….?
I understand if you don’t have the time to help two people…I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c @acancello @grcr @vinagirl @hybridlore
Introducing….Marcurious!!!
Here’s the newest chapter I wrote in my WIP:
Marcurious deftly snatched a ripe apple from the market stall, and sauntered away, holding his head high as if without a care in the world.
He pasted a look of innocence on his face.
I didn’t steal this apple. Nope. I p…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I love those characters SOOO much!!!!!! And their character arcs are amazing!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@anyone-who-needs-a-good-cry
I just wrote something very depressing and sad….so if anyone wants to read it…well…
A dull throbbing sensation at the back of her neck.
Anger burning hot in her veins.
Screams echoing around her, both her own, and the screams of innocent souls.
The smell of alcohol, of chloroform, of pain, of fear.
The smell…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I officially label myself an idiot who can’t explain anything right!
Ugh! I’ll reply once I cool off…
This is all my fault.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Proper amount of sleep? My amount of sleep is apparently four to six hours… Whatever.
🙃
I’m not sure exactly what you’re saying but what I was trying to say is, if the Universe knew no god who had all the Omni’s, then we… Idk how to say this… Would know no greater thing, so that would be the ultimate god. If that makes sense.
I’m quite fine…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
mcmuffin are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago -
Allison and
mcmuffin are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago -
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, it sounds so cool! Yeah, that’s a good way to get information, XD. A mystery-type thing would be cool! I don’t have too many ideas right now, but I would love to read it if you end up posting pieces later!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic New Year’s resolutions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
A little late, but I resolved to be more focused in general. Particularly with my relationship with the Lord. I have a relationship, and it’s constantly growing, but I want it in mind in every moment.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello, Humans! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to KP!
I’m the Arcane Axiom. I like math, searching for divine fundamental truth, and exploring that in my writing. I read/write sci-fi/fantasy, and currently am working on a universe with my sister we call the Septrum.
Questions:
Do you lean towards hard or soft worldbuilding? (Hard meaning concrete rules for the reader to f…[Read more]
-
Allison posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
How late did everyone stay up? I made it to 2:15 ish
-
I made it to 12:30 XD
ALSO…I looked at your pinterest board (Hugo’s to be exact)…AND WHO GETS IN THE HOSPITAL?!?!?-
Jean. She was captured and later hospitalized. And…. well…. the book took a shocking turn and now Vikii does die 🙁 And Jean. I feel so bad!! Hugos life will never be the same.
-
ALLISON!!!! Poor Hugo!!! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME??? TO HIM?!?!?
okay now I have to read your book. PLEASSE post some of it so I can read it XD-
Heres when I introduce him…
The grinding grew closer and soon enough, Hugo Walton pulled to a stop beside us, flipped his board up, and skillfully caught it.
“You’re not driving?” Sam asked.
“License suspension.” Hugo shrugged, not looking one bit ashamed “No big deal.”
Sam nodded, “At least you’ll get it back, right?”
Hugo shrugged again,…[Read more]-
And when you kind of get a glimpse of his personality in the beginning
Windy Pines was an average town in the thick of an ancient pine forest. The population was just under five thousand so the town itself was smaller and more spread out. Windy Pines High was more in the urban section, whereas our houses were in a neighborhood deeper into the…[Read more]
-
-
-
-
-
Oh! And this one, when you see how he can still be fun. If you want I can post more later, these are all in the beginning.
Hugo sat down next to me on the floor and we all began to talk about the week.
“You want to hear something exciting?” Sam hooted after Jean told him her command, “Ask Hugo!”
“Ok, what are you hiding?” She poked, fiddling wi…[Read more] -
Last one (You dont have to read them all, sorry I posted so many XD)
This one is told by the main character, Shauna. The blankets at the foot of my bed shifted and Sam pulled the diary out, “Keeping secrets?” He teased, flipping the pages open and leaning away from me.
I lunged for it, not worried about the so-called ‘secrets’ but more of the bit…[Read more] -
Don’t apologize! You could post a hundred snippets and I would read them all!
I love it!! Especially the last two… <333For some reason I thought Jean was Hugo's OLDER sister!! I don't know where I got that lol!
-
Really??? Wow, thank you!
-
@savannah_grace2009
Here one of the super sad scenes I wrote before Vikii…. Vikii dies 😭
Vikii sighed, her breath shaky, “I think I am dying.”
His face fell, I could see his world crumbling inside him. “V-vikii.. I… I…”
“Hugo stop. We’re making it too dramatic.”
“You’re making it too dramatic,” He shot back, with a laugh in the back of his thr…[Read more]-
And this one is in the hospital. And shows a bit about Hugos past.
“We’ve got to get in now!” Sam whispered, “Should we break the window?”
“With what?” I shot back, near tears.
He opened his mouth and shut it, looking crestfallen.
“Electronic touchscreen deadbolt…” Hugo muttered, turning the sparkling silver handle back and forth. He pressed…[Read more]
-
-
@acancello
I mean…duh! You’re writing is AMAZING and if you don’t publish it I will be SUPER MAD and hunt you down and hold your charries hostage until you do!!!
Wait so are Shauna and Paxton dating? I never knew if that was the case or not.
And Hugo+Vikki….<333 IT'S SO SAD!-
Lol!! Dont worry, I’m publishing hopefully this year!
Paxton and Shauna are sorta dating. They met in Hampton and Shauna had an instant crush on him, he didnt seem to care for her at all.
Over the course of the story, you get to see how Paxton is actually a lot more calm and gentle only around her.
Near the end, Paxton (SPOILER) reveals that he…[Read more] -
ALLISON! how are you so good at coming up with plot twists?!?! I could never!
-
-
-
@savannah_grace2009
Really????😅-
@acancello
YES!-
😂 💗 Its not just me, everyone on here is great at it!
-
My plot twists always feel so…cliche!!
-
I dont think so! I feel like they are better than mine 🙂
-
Really? XD
-
-
-
-
-
@savannah_grace2009
Yep!
-
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok, so cinderblazing sounds interesting. What I want to know is what makes the voidflame different? Is it inherently evil, or is it simply the anti particle of cinderflame, and if so, in what ways does it have opposite behaviors?
I’m really intrigued by Shadowmancy. The way you describe the shadow realm makes me think of it as essentially…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol! I started a few years ago with my Dad. When he had back problems he stopped eating it and things like chips and other junk foods. It helped him a lot and I decided that I would do the same to improve my overall health because I’m super active. I felt better after I stopped. But thats just my personal opinion, its…[Read more]
- Load More
