-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Opinions Please! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 7 months ago
Lol. Well now when I tried putting it in my browser, I’m getting a message that the website is not secure. It won’t let me on.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @rae
Sure, let’s see what I can do here…
Kari
Turning to the sound of voices, Kari watched a girl draw a star in the air and push it towards Amir. Amir jerked back as it dissipated in front of his face, and Kari rubbed her eyes.
I must still be dreaming, she thought to herself. She shook her head and…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Amir
Amir’s green eyes sparkled like a little boy’s when watching a butterfly emerge from its cocoon. “Woah…” he breathed. “That’s amazing…”
I’m not sure what else to RP. XD @savannah_grace2009 and @trailblazer, do y’all wanna RP something?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
That’s tough! I’ll be praying for you!
I know you came on here asking for prayer and not necessarily advice, but there’s a few things I want to say, and I hope I’m not being too bold. Have you considered switching back to homeschooling? In my personal experience, yes, God did call me to public school, which was why I went for…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
Sorry, just now saw the Dante pics…I like the one on the far right and the one in the middle the best…out of the two, I like the middle one a smidge more.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
No, it’s not a stupid question, lol, the confusion was my fault. XD
Sara had made Fynn see Lukas and Liv hugging, but that was when Fynn was talking to Paxton. So Lukas was kinda just there. I was just trying to fix the weird timeline mess up. That’s why I dragged him along with Fynn and Pax. 😛
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
[it would do that, right?]
That, or it would be like a squishy toy XD
Stel
“I don’t know,” She shrugged. “I can just draw out anything I want with my fingers.” She quickly created an orb, tossing it in the air, then held out her hands, making it freeze, and hang there like a planet. She created seven more of these, then created…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Amir
Amir flinched as the star floated towards his face, dissipating into golden sparkles. [it would do that, right?] A smile spread across his face. “How did you do that?”
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Annabeth. Also Leo, aaaand now I can’t choose between them lol… but if we’re talking just PJO, Annabeth. HoO, probably Leo.
-
Esther replied to the topic How To Write Christian Fantasy-Putting God In The Mix in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Awesome 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Fynn
Fynn motioned with his head for Lukas to come along.
“I’m glad to see you again,” Fynn told Paxton, a gentle smile turning up his lips. “We’ll have to hang out more during the day since you aren’t staying overnight. Oh,” he reached for the handle on the door, “here we are.” The three boys filed in. Fynn plopped on his be…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Callista
Callie’s jaw dropped. “What are you talking about?! You’re so sweet and I don’t think anyone wouldn’t like to be around you. You don’t have to necessarily fit in either. And let me tell you this, I’ve never been to a dance before either. I’m actually really nervous.” Her eyes sparkled with sincerity.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
I think I understand where you’re coming from to a degree. With school and writing (and during certain months sports), it can be hard to spend time with your family or even want to sometimes. I know our family typically hangs out in the evening, it’s never been too much of a problem for us. But I understand trying to make you…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Still counts!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
@not-sure-who-to-tag
Can you guys pray for me and my relationship with my family? (more specifically my little sister)
Ever since I went to public school, I’ve started putting up walls between me and my family. I used to come home from school and vent to my mom about EVERYTHING, and in the last year or so (moreso this year) I just started being…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Aww, that’s hard…I’ll be praying for you <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic How To Write Christian Fantasy-Putting God In The Mix in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
I used to struggle with that, but I don’t really think about it that much XD I just kind of go for it?
Do you want me to post a scene for an example?
Sorry, I know I’m not much help.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Liv
“Yeah, definitely,” Liv said sarcastically.
Callie looked skeptically at her.
“I mean, like, I’m just so awkward around other people…and I’ve never been to a dance before…” she sighed. “I just don’t fit in.”
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ah, wow, this did continue!! I thought it went quiet again XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ah I’m going to miss Freedom… glad she’s doing what God’s pulling her towards, though < 3
@whalekeeper @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Oooh, Percy Jackson fans?? I love PJO!! I’ve read the books, watched the show so far, and
unfortunatelywatched the movies. - Load More
