Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 189 total)
  • Author
    RAE
    @rae
      • Total Posts: 2999

@keilah-h

Ru Eis

“He is half Nameless Thing, which is a group of races that have existed since the beginnings of Wond, with some man, a dash of elf, and a few other pieces of what, I don’t know. He looks mostly human, with a good average height, which is probably around a foot taller than me. He has pale skin, like mine to almost the exact tone, if you erase my slight freckles. His hair is black, and what defines him are his red eyes. He loves knives, which he can throw with unheard of accuracy. He was adopted by the man he was meant to kill, who was the very child Grathmere used to create the looks of Alpha. Alpha is a strange clone, he has the likeness of Realn emperor, and Nayhelm lord, Nahim Alfred, but on the inside, he is more Nameless Thing…oh dear, I believe I’m ranting again!”

#Justiceforsandwichclone
      #theclonesdeservedbetter
      #HugRikerSquad
      #HugHans

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 3875

@rae

Tech

“…oh dear, I believe I’m ranting again!” Ru finished.

“I don’t mind.” Tech told her. “My brothers continually tease me about ranting myself.”

He stood up. “Well, it won’t do us any good just sitting here. I’m going to look for a way out, or at least a bigger room. These halls here are far too small for my liking. You can follow me if you want to.”

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

PrincesaChronicle22
        @princesachronicle22
          • Total Posts: 759

@anyone

Hiii, sorry its taken so long to RP

ENIMINE

The building looked strange. As if beaten repeatedly by the harsh masters of weather and time. Enimine stared at the broken house for a beat longer before glancing at the trees. Their twisted black branches clawed the air around them, reaching up with gnarled fingers. “Where are we?” She asked softly. “It looks depressing. Are you sure you used the sceptrelance right?”

“Positive,” Naran answered, looking back at the cube shaped tear in space that had allowed them to travel. A small wrinkle of confusion formed on his otherwise expressionless face, only barely visible through the liquid metal of his veil. He looked down at the mossy ground. “Only… something about this place is very off. I can’t sense any Fundiment Weaving here.”

“That is impossible.” Enimine said matter of factly, voice slow and calm. Without another word, she headed towards the house, her twin following close behind.

NARAN

The wood making up the floor of the house creaked as though its only purpose in life was to be ominous. He walked cautiously through a random hall, studying the shadows clinging to the walls. Enimine raised her glowing Blade, but it did little to illuminate the darkness, as if the house were absorbing the light.

Interesting… Naran thought. There were few things that ever surprised him after such a long life, but the peculiarities of this world were odd. His sister spoke up, idly cocking her head. “I’m not sure I like this place.”

“Hm.” He was about to say more when they turned a corner, the faint outline of a soul coming into view. The siblings stopped, Enimine immediately blocking Naran with her arm.

“This one’s mine.” She said.

“One would think that after over a millennia of existence, you would have given up the competition.” He mused, eyeing the lost soul. It stood at the end of the hall, trailing a hand along the black stained wall.

“And give up one of the only sources of entertainment I have left? I’ll have to pass.” Those were her parting words as she bolted down the hall with an ethereal grace. Naran blew air through his nostrils, then set off on a run close behind.

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
          And guess what? His is eternal (:

RAE
          @rae

@keilah-h

Ru Eis

Ru rose, grabbing closer her cloak to her hourglass figure.

“My pay is the satisfaction of hearing and giving good stories. That and learning about individuals who I would give my life for.” Her eyes seemed to go slightly cloudy , she turned her face away but a tear could be seen to slip down her cheek. “I wasted too many years of what could have been years filled with knowledge beyond double my years with the wisest person I knew. I guess this is how I…am trying to…” She swallowed, fiddling with the leaf ring on her right pinky. A few moments stretched before she straightened her figure, let her hands fall, and turned back to Tech. “Very well, which way do you intend to head?”

#Justiceforsandwichclone
            #theclonesdeservedbetter
            #HugRikerSquad
            #HugHans

Cloaked Mystery
            @jonas
              • Total Posts: 2624

@rae @keilah-h

Tech was watching the other group right? That means they’re in the same room, which means that they also only have one way out, (assuming Twitch is right.)

🏰 Fantasy Writer
              ✨ Magic System Creator
              🎭 Character RPer
              📚 Appreciator of Books

LoopyLin
              @loopylin
                • Total Posts: 2020

@jonas @rae @keilah-h No, the way I imagined it was Tech was just looking into the room through the doorway, but then retreated back into the hall once Ru appeared. Does that sound right to you guys? They all would have seen each other if they were in the same room, I think.

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Cloaked Mystery
                @jonas
                  • Total Posts: 2624

@loopylin

Ah, okay.

🏰 Fantasy Writer
                  ✨ Magic System Creator
                  🎭 Character RPer
                  📚 Appreciator of Books

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h

@jonas yeah I think @loopylin’s idea of events is probably what is closer to what happened.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h

@rae whose turn is it for our little pair? Yours or mine?

Haven’t been here in a bit lol

RAE
                      @rae

@keilah-h

I believe I rped last

#Justiceforsandwichclone
                        #theclonesdeservedbetter
                        #HugRikerSquad
                        #HugHans

Keilah H.
                        @keilah-h

@rae ok, I’ll get something up in a bit then.

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h

@rae

Tech

“Very well, which way do you intend to head?” Ru asked.

Tech nodded down the dark, door-lined hallway. Several of the doors were ajar, letting dim light filter through. “This seems to be the only direction we can take without looping back to the room we’re in.”

They set off, his eye-lights illuminating their path in front of them.

Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
                            @kyronthearcanin
                              • Total Posts: 697

Ah, wow, this did continue!! I thought it went quiet again XD

You can make anything by writing - C. S. Lewis

Keilah H.
                              @keilah-h

@rae It’s your turn to write an RP. No pressure, I just like RP’ing as Tech lol

@kyronthearcanin
                                ooh nice profile pic!!

Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
                                @kyronthearcanin
                                  • Total Posts: 697

@keilah-h

Thanks!! I generated it for my WIP. That’s Dune, one of the MCs. 😉

You can make anything by writing - C. S. Lewis

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 189 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >