-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I’m so dumb! I just realized that Nar is here! Forgot my own charrie!
@whalekeeper @loopylin @savannah_grace2009 @jonas
Nar
Nar looked over at the group of students, catching a glimpse of a sickly boy who looked unconcious in another boy’s arms. She met Hugo’s eyes, urgency in her voice, as she quickly spoke,
“I’m so sorry, Hugo, but I think…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
I talked to my mom last night and I feel a lot better now! (I don’t know why I was so scared…)
Yay!! Taking that step is always scary. I’ve struggled to be vulnerable with my mom for years, too. It started in middle school when I felt like she didn’t really understand me, and as time went on I just continued to close off. I’v…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Lol I almost forgot I was adding Micah in, so here we go! Side note- Kari and Micah don’t know each other yet at this point (they’re both like 16 here in the RP and they don’t meet until after high school). This might get interesting XD
Micah
I hate this attic, Micah thought to himself as he peered up the dark, narrow staircase. But Mom had…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @rae @esther-c
Kari
She sank back against the wall, trying to support her trembling limbs. Marcurious. Why does that name sound familiar? Then another thought came to her. I’m lucky I didn’t pee myself right there.Â
Pressing a hand against her chest in a failed attempt to slow her pounding heart, Kari peered into the dar…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
I talked to my mom last night and I feel a lot better now! (I don’t know why I was so scared…)
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I think if I was Ottoline I would have punched him XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin Yeah, Hazel was awesome! I liked Nico, too, up until a certain point.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Conlangs! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
HOW?
LITERALLY HOW?!?!?
guys…I could never…like how do you have the patience to make an entire language?!?!
ugh…I’m so jealous XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I am sorry about finishing up the subplot without you, Sara. I wasn’t sure if you had dropped the roleplay or not
Hey…it’s not your fault haha I kind of just didn’t know what to do with the plot and wasn’t sure what to have Sef do so what did I do? I procrastinated RP’ing her. The temporary solution to ALL MY PROBLEMS. haha XD…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
As soon as Chase wakes up, he’s probably going to go and see if Sef is alright, and if he hears that she blames herself, she’s gonna get the ‘I’m the reckless one’ speech XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
MineralizedWritings are now friends 2 years, 7 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah…I’m trying to work on it but it’s so hard XD
If she’s 11 and avoiding talking about feelings than she’s immature for her age. Maybe your age gap isn’t big, but your maturity gap might be. Who knows, maybe it’s a personality quirk. But it’s not your fault. If you try, and she changes the topic, you can’t really do m…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Sef
She hung back by the door.
She didn’t belong here…she didn’t belong anywhere.
She was useless…she couldn’t even help Chase or save Marcel or do anything.Â
Chase was hurt…and something in her heart told her it was her fault.
Why was she always making things worse for herself, and for the people she car…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ottoline
She heard Kari scream, and she raced down the hall to find her, trying to shake the fog out of her head.
She quickly found Kari standing beside a closed closet door, ashen-faced.
“What happened?” Otto asked, breathless.
“Something-something’s in there…” Kari’s eyes were wider than saucers.
Otto reached for…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
You guys…when I checked my notifs for KP and read all your messages I almost started crying…It means so much to know that you are praying for me and are supporting me <3
Thanks girl <3
One of the problems is that for some reason, I’m just so scared to talk to my mom right now. I don’t know why,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, it was both of us actually… I believe it was after one of the characters from “the Moon is a Harsh Mistress” or something like that? Anyway, we decided the ghost should have a name, and Rae gave me a list of names and I picked Wyoh XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Opinions Please! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 7 months ago
It worked! And it looks awesome! Out of curiosity, what platform do you use for your website and do you have to pay for it at all?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Opinions Please! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 7 months ago
I love your blog! It’s so cute!
What if you did a post on your top ten favorite chapter books or something like that?
I think also just sharing stories from your personal experience and walk with God is powerful, too.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Opinions Please! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh- wait.
I think I found it.
- Load More
