-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Chaos
asldkfjasldtjsngfsdoafas ;lsdkfj sl;fjlksjtotjtosd;af skdlfj ljlda;fjdfl jsl;fkjs dlitgtjtri astiteneaoo prasdafdsafdf ddddddddddddddd ddddddddfksdfasdovdsffsd;alfkj jkls;dfjl;sajflsjradodi;jtoasdfjas;dlkfj lasjfl; ajsdlkfj sald;jfjtoeit i oasoidfp jsdof jsoa;dijfo piajpt joidsjf osajdfpsadjit ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt sdfsdlk;jtoi…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
……………………….
……………………………………
…………………………………….
❤️💔😭
not going to lie, that is by far the shortest I’ve read of your writing, but probably the saddest in my opinion, and I truly mean that, I don’t know why that got me like it did, but it was just really…
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
A Higher Call.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Okay…I think I get it…
I still want to say no.
- You have never seen the real Jr
- While I don’t doubt you would try to write him okay, I personally get very upset even on rp’s when someone messes up my charries for no reason. Jonas has gotten like three rants about this…all of which I apologize for.
But…I’ve been sitting…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
So, from my understanding, mass and inertia are basically the same thing (mass could even be considered the measure of inertia), except in one instance. The force with which gravity pulls on something is directly proportional to its mass, but greater inertia would slow down your acceleration. Since mass and inertia are always the same i…
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@esther-cThat’s so sweet! I love scenes with father-daughter interactions.Â
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I loveee the scene!!! and it’s a good reminder, I relate to Ami heavily
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
*dies of laughter*
I love that 🤣
@freed_and_redeemed @whaley @smiley @savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @anyone-else!
So I just wrote this scene (and a half) and it’s not super great, but I thought it was cute and special and wanted to share it. It’s not perfect and I’m not sure if I’ll be satisfi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok… I’m doing it… I’m adding Adrian in 😬 I wouldn’t be surprised if Ev killed him or vice versa. XD
Alright, here we go
He’s 17/18 years old. He has bleach/platinum blonde hair, shorter on sides, a little longer (and wavy-er) on top; silver-blue eyes; light skin; soft but defined jawline; perfect smile; 6’ 2’’. (Don’t mind the w…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I know, it kinda came out of nowhere! XD I’m playing with it though because it might be a common thing for her in her actual story, but idk yet. So we’ll see how this goes, lol!
That’s true, we could totally roll with it. 😂 it’s going to be interesting to see how this plays out XD
Hallie
“Well, I am also offering tutoring…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I still need to write Umen’s RP, and I’m still trying to figure out what’s going on, but I’m going to add a villain.
Chaos
Age: unknown
Description: Chaos is one of the White Lies, who are the children of Entropy. He may appear as a ghostly white crocodile, with pure black maw and eyes. He may also appear as a pale young man with white…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I haven’t been active lately, sorry. Here’s some of my thoughts on this.
I think it would be more helpful to think of this in terms of momentum than inertia. Momentum equates to the velocity of an object times it’s mass (which is equal to inertia). So the goal of the magic is to preserve momentum. When velocity increases/decreases,…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Leo and Talia are also so cute!!! AHH, and Talia’s little girl, Ella, is just…💕💕
I need and scene so bad!!! and a scene of Jakob and Angeline!!
That’s one reason why I love Riker&Iris so much, although y’all haven’t seen much of them bc they’re separated throughout most of the 1st and 2nd books😢💕
I wanted to say Riker and I…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
hey if you want, Fin could share a room with Lewis and Kian
@everyone
I’m going to go ahead and introduce them
Esper
“So are we going to go in or just look at it?” Kian asked with the cross of his arms. Esper hardly heard him though, the school was so much bigger than she had ever expected, and she knew her jaw was…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
The gospel is the most beautiful story out there, but it has a lot of elements – a wicked people, a perfect king, redemption, discipleship, sacrifice, community, creation, hope, and so many other things. And while some stories manage to cover them all, most can’t. there are certain stories where you can pull those in, most are goin…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
At this point, i actually have little interest in add ing any character, mainly cuz i still am very unsure and unclear about what exactly is going on.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I’m game for whatever
Nae
“Hello Sef! Why are you hiding?” Nae tilted her head, staring at the cowering form with her large eyes. “There’s no one to be afraid of besides Mr. Franz Rude over there and Sir Ariac who probably doesn’t know how to use a sword. Riker would never hurt anyone. C’mon,”…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Well Leon and Aadelheide will forever be a favorite💔
Younger Hans and Eleanor!! of course, that boy needed some love
andddd Leo and Talia❤️❤️
I like the boys who never knew love giving love and being protective of their girl!! like seriously it’s the trope I die for!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Forget to reply to this post yesterday! Whoops XD
Yeah, I’m continually blown away by how well-written the books are, and the depth of imagination it took for Bryan Davis to write them! It falls under the fantasy genre, which I’m not usually a huge fan of, but the characters are so relatable and it’s just so rich with truth. I liter…
-
Smiley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
- Load More

hehe
YES!!!!! Do you even have to ask that question anymore?
I mean, I always am willing and ready to read a Riker and/or Hans scene!
I’m about to post it in the Chat Chat…😏