-
Ruth replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you get mad at movies/books for telling and not showing…or making flat characters with no arcs and creating a story with basically no or wimpy plot.
You know you’re a writer when you give your mom a thirty minute lecture on why you hate a certain book from a complete author’s perpesctive.
You know you’re a…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
You know your a writer when someone sneezes, and you naturally start to contemplate the implications of a world in which the mechanics of sneezing is a magic system.
-
Allison's profile was updated 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Heyy, I’m glad to see you again! That’s super exciting about your novel!
Thanks!
Oh, that sounds fun! Do you like far away from where you used to?
Yeah, we’re about 3,000 miles away XD, I’m from California and now in NC.
I’m not super great. My brothers and I have had this nasty sickness all week. We seriously had fevers…
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@highscribeofaetheriumI feel like a lot of people I know have been sick the past two weeks or so. My dad and I were just talking to our youth pastor at church this morning and he was saying his whole family had something this past week and several of them had fevers for three or four days straight. He himself said he couldn’t even drink coffee, it…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
👏✨❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
Oki, let’s do this.
Everton’s biggest struggle is pride. If he gets a chance to prove himself to someone or make himself look better, he’ll probably go for it. He has this mindset of, “I deserve better than some people are giving me.” (Specifically his father). He desires freedom and wants some level of control over others, b…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Hi guys!! I’ve missed you all SO much, and want to apologize for just leaving.
So glad you’re back!! I’ve missed you too!! 🥰
A lot has been going on in my life lately, I started driver ed finally which is going pretty good (Boring though 🤪) I finished my novel and two edits and a few of my friends are reading it to edit it now. I think…
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 6 months ago
“Reach out your hand to Save Me”
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Do you mean Long Chills and Case Dough? Or something else?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 6 months ago
Chase needs someone to sing Ooh Child and Fear not this Night to him. My boi.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @jonas @freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper @loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @anyone
I just made my first charrie playlist! And more amazingly, I actually have the names of all those who wrote the songs XD
Not all of these are Christian artists or songs. I do not support or recommend these artists in anyway, I only chose these songs for the…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
This week I shall be reviewing several edited chapters…. BECAUSE AMAZON HAS OFFICIALLY EDITED ALL 37 CHAPTERS OF FREEDOM’S FIRE!!!
Thats AMAZING!!!!! I’m so happy for you thats soooo exciting!!!
And thanks for the welcome!❤️
HHHEEEYYY!!! 😃😃😃 Good to see you back!! I’ve missed you a whole ton!!
Hi!! Thank you! You guys w…[Read more]
-
Allison and
freedom are now friends 2 years, 6 months ago -
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @freed_and_redeemed @mineralizedwritings @highscribeofaetherium @smiley @hybridlore @everyone!
Hi guys!! I’ve missed you all SO much, and want to apologize for just leaving.
A lot has been going on in my life lately, I started driver ed finally which is going pretty good (Boring though 🤪) I finished my novel…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh my goodness I never gave you that snippet from Adrian’s POV!!! Do you still want me to write one, or do you just want to go for it?? I’m not sure I included Ev or Adrian’s motivations in their descriptions, so that might make it easier. Whatever you wanna do.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
You’re totally fine!! I get that 😉 If you don’t get to it soon, I might do it. I just haven’t felt like RPing lately. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
AHHHH!!! I love it so far!!! I love seeing my charries written in the style of another writer. <3
-
Ruth replied to the topic Headaches in the Form of Characters. Help! in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
Do you want help pinning down his traits?
sure, if you can.
The only portion I can actually capture of his life is when he starts turning dark, and that’s the darkest time off his life. He literally tries to commit suicide by letting the Grath take over. He was in his thirties or forties.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Jaz is short for Jasmine. If you hear Jazzy too, that’s just the same little Dragon. Jr has a pet dragon, very friendly. Does have teeth, but their small and only for eating insects and minnows. Very friendly. Acts like a dog mixed with a cat. closest thing I can think of is a terrible terror from Httyd. Same size, same…[Read more]
- Load More
