@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Btw, @princesachronicle22, I love your wheelie chair!)
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @kyronthearcanin @mineralizedwritings@janellebelovedpig @godlyfantasy12 @acancello @gwyndalf-the-wise@freedomwriter76 @folith-feolin @80strish @otherworldlyhistorian@whalekeeper @princessachronicle22 @felicity @orielle21
(All must be made aware of the rise of the Exclamationists!!!)
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Will everyone heed to this warning?
Are there people amongst us who do not question, but instead answer? Who are they? Will they not show themselves from their secret places? Them who call themselves the Statemecists? Will you heed to their faulty extreme ideologies? Will you join them, or will you stand with me to end such…
-
Esther replied to the topic My Villain Needs Some Help in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
I know nothing about dystopia, and it looks like you’re getting some good answers already. But one thing I would suggest regarding Len’s title is to take a look at other books in your genre and see what the standard practice seems to be. If fans of dystopia are used to this type of character having a title, they’ll probably expec…
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Is it not clear that statements are meant to fall? Will we not undermine the statemency for their statements? Haven’t I already questioned within their walls?
Has God not worked through our free will since forever?
Is this not the true art of answer within a question? Is this the true way? Would God not approve such…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Top Secret. The Statemency. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle
Did you not ask a question and simply replace the question mark with a period? Are such question-statements allowed in your little Statemency?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Excuse me, but I’m quite enjoying my new life as a double agent.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Top Secret. The Statemency. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
This is not allowed.
Police. This one, right here.
We make statements here.
I demand this questioner’s prompt removal.
Yes. We make demands to avoid questions. Thanks for the chair. *Sits and folds arms* I feel like a official member now.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Top Secret. The Statemency. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@princesschronicle22
What is the purpose of the statemency?
Why no questions?
Have we fallen to such low a standard?
Will you jeopardize the lives of questions everywhere?
And how can you be tired of questions?
I propose the most fitting statement: DOWN WITH THE STATEMENCY!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(You have my word! DOWN WITH THE STATEMENCY!)
Why must people insist on making statements? Can’t they see questions are the true answers?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Top Secret. The Statemency. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes.
We make statements here.
I will have one of those boss weelie chairs you speak of please. (Do I sounds bossy? This isn’t a place for questions, so I suppose I have to demand one instead of asking for one nicely. 🤔)
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Does anyone else like to write song spoofs? in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
It all sounds really cool!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Have we? (If we have, I guess we’re both being rude lol)
Can God work through such ideas as destiny, while fate becomes irrelevant? If He can, why wouldn’t He tell us in the Bible? How would some Christians even make the two ideas work together? Is there even a way?
And how do some Christians justify theistic evolution?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Does anyone else like to write song spoofs? in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
It looks great! The Nucifera idea is really cool!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Mercy! Mercy! XD I would never work for the statemency! I could not be bribed with their silly answers. I will do my best to wipe any remaining statement ideologies from my mind.)
*Points at everyone else who disobeyed the question rule* XD
(It may, yes. Cargo isn’t specifically car-go, at least not how I’ve heard it used. It…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22
So sorry it took so long!!
Dylan
Zyrin stood, holding out a hand to help Jocelyn up. “Well, uh, maybe we could help you look for your friends?”
She smiled and nodded, and accepting his hand, though her furry companion didn’t look too happy about it.
I stood up as well, quirking my lips at the small creat…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Villain Needs Some Help in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Woah…
I think I’m a true Keeper now…
I have ranted multiple times. 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic My Villain Needs Some Help in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks for the trophy! XD
You earned it. 😉 😂
A few questions. Is this earth, or a different planet with a similar history. Did you give the nation the name Aletheia out of irony? Aletheia means truthful and revealing, but it’s a nation that has been trapped by the Orb, closed off, hidden, within a lie. Perhaps for those that c…
- Load More
