@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 10 months ago
*Gasp* In our world? I did not see that coming. =O XD
Lol 🤣 idk if I want to include that or not. It would imply that a large number of us… um… died in a civil war sometime in our future? Not sure if I want to go there lol.
And yeah! I’ll probably eavesdrop here a bit 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks for making this topic! I might check it every now and then to see what yall are talking about. My world is pretty much made up, so I get to make the history. I have a couple easter eggs in mind that might hint it is set in a future version of our world, but lol idk if I’ll include them.
I kinda wish I needed to do history research…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
WOW that was so good! I really feel the sibling interactions, they feel very real. The moodboard is pretty too! Can’t wait to read more!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Sure!! My charries are not the only ones in the group, so I’ll have to ask the rest of the group, but I’m totally good with it😊👍! Which characters are yours? Other than Kad 😉.
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @e-m-trepke
Can @keilah-h join her characters to one of our groups?
I only joined thi…
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I agree, the movies messed up Frodo. (I haven’t seen them all, just from what I know and what people have told me. I like how you said he’s just . . . there, LOL.
Yes! I like him still, he’s got some good parts in the movies, but yeah he’s better in the books😂😅.
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I do too. Don’t worry about his name!! It’s like a form of Alexander. 😀 Yes, it’s so sad, but…I won’t spoil anything so…
Okay! Oh that’s cool! Okay…😭
Exactly! Frodo is just..there. 😀 Legolas is like this perfect being that can do anything, including crazy stuff like running up oliphants without getting hurt, and during non-activ…
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
She’s so darling 😭
I love it so much! Thanks a lot for drawing her!
The background is sooo cute too. And how she’s hugging the polar bear 😁 so adorable.
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @felicity
Thank you all sooooo much!!! All your tips and info are super helpful!! I’ll try to keep you all updated as the story progresses!
And @felicity
The theme will probably be forgiveness.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Hi!! Welcome back!! I stalked this forum for a while before I was old enough to join, so I’ve seen you around before. Your pfp looks so cool! Is that a train?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings Should we have them get lost? And then we could have the villains find them. But I think we should keep the two groups away from each other for a while, and they could be trying to find each-other before we take them out of the castle. What do y’all think??
Matthew
“Any plans on wh…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
It will definitely be worth it! There are so many songs I want to learn to play.
I think I’ve heard Spring played on the piano before! It is really pretty!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Sorry! I meant to reply yesterday
You’re dog sounds adorable!!
And you’re learning Polish?? That’s so neat! Do you find it easy?
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hey!! Nice to meet you!!
*whispers* and being a secret ninja is pretty neat. 😁 lol
And girl, though not my absolute favorite, gummy bears are great!!
-
Esther started the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @any-other-his-fic-writers-out-there 😛
So… I got this vague idea for a novel when we were discussing the Civil War in school. There’s a lot of themes that could be tackled and lots of opportunities for character arcs!
All I have right now is something along the lines of: Two POVs (I always seem to do that😆) with one fighting wit…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Neat!! Does it have something to do with a WIP?
@thelooneyone
What is yours about?
Here’s the blurb. I’m not sure if it explains it well enough. 😅 It’s not the greatest blurb bc my story changes a lot, tho. (If you’re interested, I’m posting chapters of my book on the thread “My WIP!!!”)
They’ve been trapped inside The Orb for twenty…
-
Light replied to the topic First chapter of my book . . . in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
OMG, y’all have read the Bronze Bow?!?! It’s so good isn’t it? 🙂 I read it back in 6th grade. I loved it.
-
Light replied to the topic First chapter of my book . . . in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh, cool! I love pileated woodpeckers–they’re so huge, and when they fly they look so awkward, like they might just fall out of the sky. 🤣
Lol!! I just had to look up a video of one flying, and yeah, they look so awkward 🤣!
That’s so sweet! Do you enjoy having younger brothers?
Yes!! For the most part 😂. How I put it: we don’t always like…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Sorry if I don’t get their personalities right. I’m working with what I’ve got currently, lol. I can always change dialogue. 😉
It’s all good. You were close. The only thing I’ll change is Ami’s response. I’m playing around with Ev being a flirt bc there may be a few scenes like that in my WIP, so we’ll see how it goes! 😁Also…[Read more]
- Load More
