Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Esther
    @esther-c
      • Total Posts: 3221

@elishavet-pidyon

What you write about seems so cool!! I’d love to hear about it! Don’t worry, I can rant too!

1. Probably the 18th century Irish cottage

2. Everton would be a phoenix. Amidala would be… maybe a fox? Corie would be a unicorn lol. Tyrone would be a wolf.

3. My fave character would most likely be Artham or any of the Igiby children.

Yeah! See ya around!

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 3875

@esther-c Hello there!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Folith-Feolin
        @folith-feolin
          • Total Posts: 310

@esther-c

Hello

(would say more but don’t have much time at the moment)

TheLoonyOne
          @theloonyone
            • Total Posts: 404

@esther-c

Hi Esther! Welcome to KP!

I’m Theloonyone, also a homeschooling, God loving, amateur writer! You play volleyball and violin? That’s so cool! I have… hit a volleyball over the net. I’m not very good, but I’ve technically played 😂 How long have you played volleyball? And I play the piano and clarinet. Not quite as awesome as the violin, I’m sure, but I still love them 😂

Anyway, newbie questions!

1. What kind of writing do you do? Do you have a favorite genre?

2. Stranded on an island. If you like music, what are five songs or five albums that you would want to have if you were stranded on an island? Basically top five, whether through quality or sentiment.

3. Stranded on an island but five books.

4. If you could make any activity an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance of winning a medal for?

Welcome to Kingdom Pen, again! I hope to see you around!

Felicity
            @felicity
              • Total Posts: 811

@esther-c @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6

I saw you all were talking dogs…and huskies!!! So I just had to comment. We have a husky/shepherd/lab named Joey and I totally get what you mean about them understanding English! The expressions, nose twitches, ear jerks, are just so real. 😀 I think ours understands Polish too. (I’m learning it and I speak Polish to him!)

Huskies are so beautiful!!!!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Felicity.

He must increase, but I must decrease.

Esther
              @esther-c

@keilah-h

Hi!! Did you draw your profile pic?

@folith-feolin

Hey! (Gotcha 😉)

@theloonyone

Hi!! I used to be really bad at volleyball, but I’ve gotten better! It just takes time and practice 😄 This year was my second year playing, but I’ve learned a lot.

1. I’ve done lots of different writing, even though some of those projects weren’t very good or haven’t been finished. My current WIP is dystopian. I don’t have a favorite genre tho

2. Hard question. 😅 I’d probably pick the albums Whosoever by Rend Collective, Always Only Jesus by MercyMe, Leanna Crawford’s two albums, and There is One Gospel by CityAlight. Mostly bc I love the songs or bc I may need some uplifting if I’m stranded on an island. Lol 😆

3. Little Women and the Wingfeather Saga (which is four books) I can’t think of any others that I really like, at the moment.

4. Dog loving?? Does that count? Lol

Fun questions! See ya around!!

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h
                  • Total Posts: 3875

@esther-c Yes I did!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

TheLoonyOne
                  @theloonyone
                    • Total Posts: 404

esther-c

1. I’ve done lots of different writing, even though some of those projects weren’t very good or haven’t been finished. My current WIP is dystopian. I don’t have a favorite genre tho

Lol, yeah, I have a lot of unfinished work. Most of my writing is unfinished, actually… 🤷‍♀️ My current WIP is dystopian too! (kinda) What is yours about?

Ooh, I like MercyMe! And yeah, I would want something uplifting if I was stranded on an island, too 🤣

Those are good books!

4. Dog loving?? Does that count? Lol

Sure, I guess so 😂🤣

Arien
                    @arien
                      • Total Posts: 193

@esther-c

Hi, sorry I didn’t respond sooner!

I’m Arien, LOTR nerd, writer, and violinist and I love volleyball and dogs too! (Although I prefer cats. But I’m biased, I have an adorable tuxedo cat!)

How long have you played the violin? I love the violin so much! It’s so beautiful! Do you have a favorite violinist? I like Anne Akiko Meyers and Shunke Sato. Itzhak Perlman is also incredible.

Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to seeing you around!

Be brave. Be strong. Be bold.
                      -Christopher Blakewell

Esther
                      @esther-c

@keilah-h

Neat!! Does it have something to do with a WIP?

@theloonyone

What is yours about?

Here’s the blurb. I’m not sure if it explains it well enough. 😅 It’s not the greatest blurb bc my story changes a lot, tho. (If you’re interested, I’m posting chapters of my book on the thread “My WIP!!!”)

They’ve been trapped inside The Orb for twenty years. It covered all of Themelios. But it slowly closes in on the nation. The people stuck inside have no way to communicate to those outside. Families are separated. But the people have gotten used to The Orb. Until it is down to one district… only a few cities. Everton is determined to destroy the man who first placed The Orb over Themelios. He joins a rebel group who plan to perform a coup. His best friend Amidala tags along only to make sure he stays safe. When Bayron Len, the man who instituted The Orb, dies, a celebration is held throughout the city. But The Orb didn’t disappear. Amidala was the only one who heard Len’s last words… and the truth is hidden in his riddle. They finally find the meaning in his riddle, discovering a deadly secret. Amidala and Everton have to take Len’s place. Len was holding back a much greater evil from corrupting their nation than they would have ever guessed. Will they be able to fulfill his role? Can they work together to push back the evil? They know what they must do, but it could cost their lives. Will they succeed? Or will the darkness subdue them all?

@arien

Hi!! I’ve played the violin since September, I believe. But I’m not a super beginner, bc I already know how to read music, it’s just a matter of fingering and bowing right. (Which is hard! 😆)

I don’t think I have a favorite violinist. But my favorite (I think it’s a) classical song that I have heard on the violin, is “Flight of the Bumblebee.” I hope I can someday (in the far future. Lol) be able to play it.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Esther.

Anonymous
                          • Total Posts: 147

@esther-c

Hello!!!!! And welcome to Kingdom Pen!!!!!! Or at least….welcome to the forum….

My name’s Wilder. Though that’s not my real name lol…I’m an actual secret ninja waiting to pounce on whoever stole my gummy bears last night….XD Don’t mind me.

Anyhow, welcome, welcome, welcome!!!!

A few things you’ll find out about me:
                          1. Not on here often, but when I am…well, I am.
                          2. I LOVE clean, morally sound content. It’s my mission as a published author.
                          3. I LOVVEEEEE gummy bears and Blue Gatorade.

Yup!!! Whelp!!!! Hope you have a blessed day!!!!

Over and out.

Esther
                          @esther-c

@wilder-w

Hey!! Nice to meet you!!

*whispers* and being a secret ninja is pretty neat. 😁 lol

And girl, though not my absolute favorite, gummy bears are great!!

Esther
                            @esther-c

@felicity

Sorry! I meant to reply yesterday

You’re dog sounds adorable!!

And you’re learning Polish?? That’s so neat! Do you find it easy?

Arien
                              @arien
                                • Total Posts: 193

@esther-c

I’ve played the violin since September, I believe. But I’m not a super beginner, bc I already know how to read music, it’s just a matter of fingering and bowing right. (Which is hard! 😆)

Ok, cool! Yeah, the bowing . . . my teacher’s working with me a lot on relaxing and playing deep into the string, which I find so hard! Keep it up though, it’s worth it!

But my favorite (I think it’s a) classical song that I have heard on the violin, is “Flight of the Bumblebee.” I hope I can someday (in the far future. Lol) be able to play it.

I like “Flight of the Bumblebee” too! My favorite violin piece is probably Spring from Vivaldi’s The Four Seasons or “The Lark Ascending.” I head that when I was like 10 and wanting to quit orchestra and violin, and it changed my world! I knew right away that I wanted to play the violin as my job for the rest of my life. So that’s what I’m working towards!

Be brave. Be strong. Be bold.
                                -Christopher Blakewell

Esther
                                @esther-c

@arien

It will definitely be worth it! There are so many songs I want to learn to play.

I think I’ve heard Spring played on the piano before! It is really pretty!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >