@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
That’s alright! It’s kinda long Ik lol.
I don’t quite get what you mean with the quotations, but lol I’m glad I’m doing it right! XD
Same, cww takes up a bit of time. I just finished a sprint that brought me up to 31k though!
Thanks for the encouragement!
-
Esther replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Your story sounds really interesting!! I’d love to hear more about it! Are you ever planning to share it on KP?
-
Esther replied to the topic Talking about Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities that our characters have in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Okay!
I’m not sure how much I’ll pop in on this topic, but thanks for tagging me!
-
Esther replied to the topic Harry Potter? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Okay, thx!
I definitely don’t think hp is for 3rd graders. I never knew people thought of it that way.
My sister just finished them so it was fun to be able to bond with her over that.
That’s awesome!
I agree. I don’t believe that what she calls witchcraft is what God speaks against in the Bible…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
OMG!!! I just read your last RP of Dietrich’s and that was SO SAD AND SWEET AND JUST AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
The empty tree house that used to be filled with laughter and love….Girl!!!! You’re tearing me up 😭😭😭!!
I love your books <3
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
NO!!!!!! LEO 😭😭😭😭!! Girl, you write the most moving scenes!! I like Frau Adelmann! She seems very sweet.
UGHH FELIX 😤😡😤😡
Is Wolfgang okay? And is Leo okay?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
THAT WAS SO GOOD! You made me tear up 😥😥 I love Leo so much ! 😭 he just wants to help his brother ! AHH I LOVE THEM!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
That’s what math is like for me -_-
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
oof I really don’t like Hilda and Felix
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Corvina glared at her, poking her tongue into her.
Yeah ok I didn’t think Corvina would 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Lol did Corvina actually stick her tongue out at Serin? 🤣
@loopylin @princesachronicle22
Layson watches the three converse tensely over the dark haired girls appearance.
“Well we’re moving on.” Layson says, gesturing down the hall. “Is there something you want? Or should we be on our way?”
Oh I hope we can just move on without…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok, thanks!
I was just asking what you all think about if my charries may have PTSD or not. (Sry, that wasn’t very clear) I think Godly answered my question, but if you have any thoughts, please share!
-
Esther replied to the topic Harry Potter? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I know this thread is old, but I’m replying anyway. XD
My brother, my mom, and I have all read Harry Potter. I think we all really enjoyed them! The books were really well written. Our whole fam watched the movies and liked them too!
I have no idea what house I’d be in. Lol XD
I don’t know what else to say about the books…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ugh! I missed your RP again! Like, it sends me emails for everything else. 🤦🏻♀️
Ooooh. This is going to be fun!! Breaking trust that was just starting to build! *evil author laugh*
Everton
Ev kept looking everywhere, not sure exactly what he was looking for. He leaned over to Ty, “Hey, um… do you even know what we are loo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello humans (I hope) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
1. No idea what pets I would want other than the two friendly cats that we already have.
Oh, that’s awesome! I only like friendly cats. Other than that, no thank you, please! Our family is definitely dog people. We actually have a wonderful Siberian husky! <3
2. tea over coffee, Sanpellegreno
Cool! (Is Sanpellegreno a type of tea?) I drink t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Yay!!! That’s what KP is for! Everyone on here is great! 🙂
- Load More
