@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Y’all’s precious BABIES!!!! AHHHHÂ ❤💔😭❤💔😭❤💔😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
AHHH you guys I love them all 😭😭 I would give Paxton a hug if it wouldn’t scare him 😥
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic For when art sharing is broken 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Well if we swapped brains, you sure got the short end of the deal. XD
It seems to be working now, idk what was going on. 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Allison and
LandriC are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
MineralizedWritings started the topic For when art sharing is broken 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello, the art sharing forum is broken for some reason, but I still want to respond to people XD
…that’s exactly how I imagined it. XD How did you steal my brain?
I love the perspective! XD And that guy in the front’s face… I’m gonna use that as the definition for *smirk* now.XD glad it’s like how you imagined it! Lol, mayb…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
wow that’s so cool you’ve made your own language!
I didn’t know your sister and you shared a world! I know some of the world-building because we are in the same character roleplay, so I’ve met Serin.
-
Allison started the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
I was just wondering if anyone else struggles with creating character names and trying to make them life like? I sure do :). I’m going to use this group chat thing (sorry if that’s wrong :D) to share some of my characters and welcome you to share some also! The we can critique each others and if you have any tips feel free to share them also! So…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
These are more that stood out to me:
https://kingdompen.org/why-most-modern-christian-allegories-fail-and-how-to-prevent-this/
-
Esther replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok… So I saved lots of articles for future reference and I can’t say that I have favorites. I feel like they all were amazingly (if that’s a word) helpful and why my writing is what it is today!
There is one article though, that had some great thoughts:
https://kingdompen.org/the-sheer-awfulness-of-christianity/
I also really…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Welcome!! So cool that you’re @princesachronicle22 ’s brother! My brother and I plan to co-author a book… sometime… hopefully soon… XD
Anywho! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
My WIP is ya dystopian, but I have ideas for a contemporary novel, fantasy duo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Sure! I’m not sure which one is larger yet.
@princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @felicity @orielle21 @otherworldlyhistorian @elizabeth-hearten @keilah-h @anyone-I-missed
If y’all do want to jump in with another group when you’re on, you can totally go ahead and do that! 🙂 I think the days and times were…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Soooo…I was writing some more today…but I have a quick question. Is anyone still interested in this fanfiction?
*comes out of nowhere* I know not how I found this nor can I explain the joy this brought to my life this morning but please continue writing. *disappears again*
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello! Welcome!
Mind if I ask what Conlang is? It seems cool!
I’m mineralized writings around here, I draw, write, and make comics.
A couple ask the newbie questions:
1. Are snakes cool?
2. What is your favorite character from your writing to write and why?
3. Of all the worldbuilding you have done, what part of it (a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@pincesachronicle22
Thanks! It’s a location in my book, that was just for anyone who had read some of it.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! Yeah, backrounds are fun!
Thanks! I’m so glad it looks like how you thought it did!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you so much! That really means a lot to me. <3 🙂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
I like a lot of music genres, but I probably listen to classic rock and indie rock the most.
Nice! I listen to a lot of folk music.
Um… if you really want to see it the graham cracker is somewhere on microphage6032’s ‘does anyone else write sci-fi?’ topic. 😂
Haha, okay cool. I shall try to find it. XD
1. Ah yes… fantasy! Only the…
- Load More
