Prayer pls?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    MineralizedWritings
    @mineralizedwritings
      • Total Posts: 2803

@theloonyone @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @whalekeeper @esther-c @loopylin

Hello yall, I kinda need some help 😅

So I’m going to try to not share too much here, but let’s just say family life isn’t the greatest. It’s not like really really bad, but I’m kinda scared that it could get worse, and I won’t do the right thing at the right time. My sister moved out about 3 months ago to live with my cousins (she is old enough to move out and it was for more reasons than family issues, although I think that’s what prompted it) I just could use some prayer on this:

1. That God would show us what to do and when to do it

2. God’s will be done, but that we are able to be at peace if it takes awhile to get better

3. Honestly just having peace is the biggest thing rn, even if you aren’t going to get hurt having your stability shaken like that feels scary. (Ik my stability should be in God, it’s hard to focus on that when your not feeling good)

4. That my family and I could keep our witts about us, not overreact, but not underreact either.

5. just that God would provide for us wherever he wants us to be.

It’s a weird in between of not bad enough situation to justify leaving, but not feeling safe either. It’s not like we are in physical danger, but it’s already gotten much worse than we could have thought, so that kinda leaves us feeling uneasy. Also I don’t like that because this has been such a gradual shift I think it might be harder to know when it’s too far. I don’t want this to sound too extreme, I’m not being physically hurt or anything, It’s just quite unsettling.

Thank you all so much for being here, it means so much to me. If I didn’t have kp, I’d feel kinda alone rn. <3

へびは かっこいい です!

Power
      @power
        • Total Posts: 292

Psalms 27

You will love what you spend time with.

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12
          • Total Posts: 6645

@mineralizedwritings I hate that so much! Idk what ur going thru but I hope it works out….

I would say if it’s a dangerous situation or it does become physically dangerous PLEASE get some help or something. Again idk what’s going on but…just…yea. We love u min!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

Light
          @lightoverdarkness6
            • Total Posts: 1626

@mineralizedwritings

I’m so sorry girl!! I will DEFINITELY be praying!!! I know that must be scary. I’m so glad that you told us so that we can help. If you ever need anything, just a listening ear or a friend, all of us here on KP would love to help ❤❤❤

“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” —Isaiah 41:10

“And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.” —Revelation 21:4

Always remember that you are loved. Everything will be okay. I know that God loves each and every one of us, (as someone reminded me yesterday), as if we were his only child…perfectly. I’ll be praying for you and your family. God bless you ❤❤❤

#HugRikerSquad

Gwyndalf the Wise
            @gwyndalf-the-wise
              • Total Posts: 404

@mineralizedwritings

I know you didn’t tag me, but I’ll definitely be praying for you, sister! I don’t entirely understand your situation, but please know that I’ll be here if you need it or want it. Love you, girl! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Psalms 121

“I will lift up my eyes to the hills-where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth. He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber. Behold, He who keeps Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD is your keeper; the LORD is your shade at your right hand. The sun shall not strike you by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD will preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your soul. The LORD shall preserve your going out and your coming in from this time forth, and even forevermore.”

"...I did not say to the seed of Jacob, 'Seek Me in vain..."
              (Part of) Isaiah 45:19

Karissa Chmil
              @karissa-chmil
                • Total Posts: 96

Praying for you, @mineralizedwritings. <3

wonder | beauty | truth | love

TheLoonyOne
                @theloonyone

@mineralizedwritings

I’ll be praying for you and your family! Stay safe and remember that God will take care of you. Love you and all of us here on KP are here for you!

MineralizedWritings
                  @mineralizedwritings

@power

Thanks, I’ll go read that sometime.

@Godlyfantasy12

Yeah, It’s not that bad thankfully. Thanks for the support! Love you all too! <3<3

@lightoverdarkness6

I’m so sorry girl!! I will DEFINITELY be praying!!! I know that must be scary. I’m so glad that you told us so that we can help. If you ever need anything, just a listening ear or a friend, all of us here on KP would love to help ❤❤❤

Thank girl!! That means a lot to me. God bless you too, and thanks for the bible verses, those are great ones.

@gwyndalf-the-wise

I know you didn’t tag me, but I’ll definitely be praying for you, sister! I don’t entirely understand your situation, but please know that I’ll be here if you need it or want it. Love you, girl! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Thanks sister!! Love yall too <3<3 really appreciate it. wow what a great section from psalms, thanks.

@karissa-chmil

Thanks! Means a lot to me!

@theloonyone

Thanks! <3

へびは かっこいい です!

Gwyndalf the Wise
                    @gwyndalf-the-wise

@mineralizedwritings

Of course!!! =)

"...I did not say to the seed of Jacob, 'Seek Me in vain..."
                      (Part of) Isaiah 45:19

LoopyLin
                      @loopylin
                        • Total Posts: 2053

@mineralizedwritings

Aw, Min, I’m so sorry. I’ve already prayed and I’ll try to remember to keep praying. We’re here for you on kp, but I also hope you find someone that you can talk to and get hugs from in person. Love you

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Esther
                        @esther-c
                          • Total Posts: 3213

@mineralizedwritings

I will totally be praying for you!!

Don’t forget that God is with you always. He will never leave you or forsake you. I know this is something you probably already know but remember that He is always in control. Everything that is happening to you right now, He knows. Nothing happens in this whole universe without His consent. He sees it all. He loves you and wants you to look to Him for stability and hope. He is our sure and steady anchor in the storms of life.

Here are a few lines from a song called “Better Days Coming” by MercyMe that I like:

Better days coming

Don’t give up

The hands that are holding tomorrow

Are still holding on to us

Better days coming

“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.”‭‭

Romans‬ ‭15‬:‭13‬ ‭

“The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. “The Lord is my portion,” says my soul, “therefore I will hope in him.””
                          ‭‭Lamentations‬ ‭3‬:‭22‬-‭24‬ ‭

Hope this encourages you!! ❤️

(Do you mind if I share your prayer request with my church family?)

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

MineralizedWritings
                          @mineralizedwritings

@loopylin

Thanks so much! <333

@esther-c

Thanks sister! <3

Those verses are great to, important stuff to remember. 🙂

Sure! Go ahead!

へびは かっこいい です!

Light
                            @lightoverdarkness6
                              • Total Posts: 1626

@mineralizedwritings

Thank girl!! That means a lot to me. God bless you too, and thanks for the bible verses, those are great ones.

You’re so welcome! I’m so glad. Love you girl ❤❤❤

#HugRikerSquad

MineralizedWritings
                              @mineralizedwritings

@lightoverdarkness6

<333

へびは かっこいい です!

Anonymous
                                  • Total Posts: 8156

@mineralizedwritings. I’m so sorry to hear that!!!

I’ll be praying!!! 💕💕💕💕

And I’m here for you, girl, anytime you want to talk! 💕💕💕💕

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >