-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
So sorta like this for a silhouette help (doesn’t have to be that style rofl, but I’d like them facing forward and look pretty or whimsical (cuz I am writing fantasy) and only if u can! (Because ur art style may not be that so 😊)

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Hey, it’s still early, but u can totally give it a go, or at least do it for fun! I don’t mind! Just let me know if u want to!
Im thinking like a silhouette for each character within like a circle? Let me se if I can find a pic to kinda help lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j @devastate-lasting @rmarcher @scripter-of-kingdoms @issawriter7 @joy-caroline @anyone-else
WELP. Time to discuss something I am super excited about/maybe a bit obsessed with.
what is that?
COVERS XD.
So am I the only one who is SO EXCITED ABOUT ONE DAY GETTING UR BOOK COVER?! UGH….like it can’t get here fast enough (and the p…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms OH!! I didn’t tell u what color November’s eyes are u don’t think! They’re a baby blue! (If it’s not too late lol)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 WAIT genie and he aren’t gonna be a couple?! 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@imwritehere1920 Hiya! Going fairly well. Almost to 13,000 words in my first draft so ya.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I need to do some writing but…….lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Anyone on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy Writing – Struggles, Strengths, and How We Do It in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
Honestly I think my fav part of everything is coming up with the ideas and story. I love when stuff is coming together and you’re creating an epic story in your head!
I also really love characters and races (but worldbuilding is….tough 🤣 and while I like some things I don’t like actually writing them out. I prefer cre…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
so this may sound weird but sometimes u have to see ur writing somewhere else to realize “hey it’s not super terrible!” ROFL! Plus I’m an affirmation seeker….
that being said I think I’m gonna post another section! (Warning it’s long lol! But I LOVE sharing my stuff with others!)
This is from November’s POV
Why don’t you ever think…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A decision for faith in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
As for me, I am a one-God believing, Acts 2:38 preaching, tongue-talking, holy-rolling, praise and worshipping Apostolic girl!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m what about Maya or Maia?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms OOOH CAN U DO MINE?!?! In my current WIP I have 4 POVs (but u can just do one if you’d like)
Id love to see my boy November!
He’s around the age of 14-15 and he has some freckles (but not covering his whole face lol). I’d like him with a grin, maybe a sheepish one cuz he can be a bit awkward but so adorable. And he has c…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOA!! UR WRITING IS INCREDIBLE!!!! It literally felt like a movie playing out but in book form! Oh man!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
“Now that we’ve eaten, why don’t you two tell me about yourselves? Where are you from? How’d you get here?”
“Well, answering your first question,” I dust the remaining crumbs from my top, “We’re from the Garden.”
“The…Garden?” Jocelyn’s eyes twinkle and I can already tell she’s trying to imagine our home. “Never heard of it…which is s…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi everyone!
So, maybe I’m the only one, but there are times I wish I could take my favorite book or one I really like and go back to their first draft, just so I can know (Okay it really wasn’t that great!) ya know?
So….since we can’t really do that, I did have the idea that maybe (if u want to) we could post a small paragraph or whate…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else feeling tired and unworthy? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Im pretty sure almost every writer goes thru this (and if u don’t WHAT IS YOUR SECRET?!) trust me I’ve been here and sometimes am here XD.
So I will admit sometimes it is good to take a break from it (even tho I sometimes dislike the thought of it) or maybe step back and re-outline from what u already have, pray about it, etc…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What is giving you the most joy & the biggest headache in your WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
Honestly….I feel as of right now my biggest headache is drafting lol. I know some ppl say it’s their fav part (and with my personality you’d think it’d be mine too) but I’m hoping I like editing more because I’ll get to see it coming together as what I want it to be. Rn I’m just like “I wanna get this done so I can make it bette…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy Writing – Struggles, Strengths, and How We Do It in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
@scriptor-of-kingdoms
AHHHHHHH!!!!
MY FANTASY SERIES IS 7 BOOKS LONG TOO!!!! WHAAAAAAAT!!!!
ahem XD!
So….honestly I struggle with a lot of stuff cuz I’m not a super technical person so I feel I’m not always supa smart when it comes to certain aspects of writing. Lol. So I’ve started doing my own thing.
worldbuilding for me is a bit hard…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Soooooooooo I wanna make collages for my other POV Characters (who don’t show up till later books) lol! But imma have to wait till I get my computer back from being worked on. It’s just easier on the computer.
- Load More
