-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
The reason for Harry Potter is the witchcraft.
They deal with literal witchcraft in Harry Potter. They do not in KOTLC, so…it’s not the same thing 😊 but yes if we could keep the HP talk to a minimum to non-existent since most of us are not allowed to delve into those things that would be great
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h BAHAHAH XD no offense taken! Nyx would actually be very proud to hear he affected Crosshair in such a way XD!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol! I wright better tired too, but I write slowly.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I think I just threw the hot sauce part in there, because they are really afraid of their foster parents, especially Iris, And I don’t think they would actually do it. But I’m struggling with just how violent and abusive the parents are. They’re enough for the siblings to be afraid of them, but I don’t feel very comfort…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 (Helping you mom with Christmas is great! Maybe Matthew and Lyla will just quietly follow the group for awhile Xd)
Lesli and Tauren
Lesli listens carefully to the conversation about magic and dragons.
“Woah!” She looks over at the crystal in Lunas hand. “Does that do something?”
Tauren stands…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok, you’ve never heard a Tauren Wells song?! 😲
Here’s a great one:
( @orielle21 have you heard hills and valleys?) (And sorry to invade your start here topic, she had to hear one right?) XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Title for a type of work in my WIP? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! I’ll keep it in mind! I think I need to develop the history of people who have done this before Layson, and maybe I’ll use one of there names in combination with the stuff here.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! Fun topic, thanks! 😀
I started writing this past July, but had been involved with writing for a bit longer. My sister has been writing for a long time, and I liked to talk stories with her and help her come up with plot ideas. I thought it was super cool, but didn’t have a story of my own. Previous to that, my sister and I would make…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 ur good! Some probably won’t be able to due to Christmas, so it’s fine 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Corie’s soo pretty!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c luv Tyrone’s board! I already luv him XD
Grimm
Grimm lowered his arm from where he’d protectively placed it over Lyn and Nyx. He stared at the two newcomers, nodding his head in welcome.
The man from before, Aloth, was gone, his footsteps echoing as he exited down the hall.
“Seems to be quite a few unsavory people in this place…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin AWWWW! Cute!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
@folith-feolin @whalekeeper yea I get it, still my fav series tho! Lol!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien I understand 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper also as for her mentioning Tolkien in her works pretty sure she did that out of a love for him and wanting to mention him in their, just like she did with Batman XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeepe @folith-feolin
Wellll….
I don’t read Harry Potter due to the witchcraft.
I also haven’t read Lord of the rings (I started the Hobbit buuuut yea I never finished it XD)
as for elves being “copy and pasted” sometimes there’s only so much you can do with them. And I guess I don’t understand that considering….…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien ah I didn’t think of that. Doesn’t bother me really, as I’m not gonna be breaking rules anytime soon but I totally see ur point!
but it helped that their rules were totally stupid and I was rooting for her the whole time XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin thanks!! So I’d already had the idea of her ppl being destroyed by dragons because I’d realized a long time ago
Wait a min…I’m writing fantasy and there’s NO MENTION OF DRAGONS?!?!
and I was like yea, no XD
but wasn’t sure if that really worked, but then I was looking up pictures, yes pictures lol, of elves and found some…[Read more]
- Load More
