@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @godlyfanatsy12 @lightoverdarknes6
Tauren and Lesli
Tauren watches as Carter rounds the corner, apparently following a sound.
“Um, hello. Were you… spying on us?”
Tauren edges up behind, slowly peeking out behind Carter, before pulling back behind the wall.
Eeck. Hopefully it’s not the guard person again.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Woah!! 😃😲 Those sound awesome! The first one sounds like a challenge to wright, but hey, challenge is good and I’m sure you’ll come up with some great stuff for it! Forgiveness is a great theme!
-
Felicity replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
If you want some info on the Victorian era, there’s a show called Victorian Farm in which three historians live in the time period for a year. It’s super informative and fun to watch!
New WIPs in 2023? I wish I could start a new one! I actually had to rein in my imagination and force myself not to, because…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@princasachronicle22
If Serin doesn’t meet somebody soon I’ll add another one of my charries to meet her : )
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Nice! I’m super curious what those two other ideas are, if you don’t mind sharing!! 🙂
-
Felicity replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello! I’m Felicity, an unpublished author (hopefully will change soon), homesteader and follower of Jesus. Nice to meet another homeschooler and writer!
I like your signature! It’s a great reminder.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Really enjoyed the chapter! I love that you are adding a taste of the politics, you portrayed it really well. Looking forward to the next chapter!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I love all seven of the Chronicles of Narnia, but the Magician’s Nephew is my favorite. 🙂 I just love the idea of slipping on colorful rings and jumping into puddles. And the powerfully evil Jadis described in it helped inspire the villain in my trilogy. The Horse and His Boy was amazing too.
I think you’re the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Kinda! XD I’ll be off and on, so expect me to take a little to respond lol
-
Felicity replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That’s a lot of books! Great job! 😀
I didn’t keep track of all the books I read this year but a few that stand out are:
The Blackbird Girls by Anne Blankman: This HF book tells the story of two Ukrainian girls during the nuclear fallout in Chernobyl.
Sense and Sensibility and Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen: 19th century…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Yeah, editing isn’t always the most fun, wish you the best w/that though!
Woah, a ten book fanfic? Sounds awesome! (And arduous) XD
Thanks!
You’re writing a his-fic? That’s so cool! What time period?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@frreedomwriter76
I love it! The moodboard looks great btw! I would read it. 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I started the first book, was really caught off gaurd by the first death so early XD and put it down. Might read again later.
Thanks! Most were good. My favorite was also the silver chair! I like the horse and his boy a lot, but didn’t really like the ending. Actually, it’s time for a reread, maybe it’s my favorite xD. The silver…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I see you have some of the ascension (or was it ascendance? Idk, the one with false prince in it.) series, how do you like it? I’m considering reading it, I’ve heard others say it’s good.
Yes, I read the first book. I have mixed feelings. It was definitely interesting and a page-turner, but . . . I’d have to give everyth…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Haha, I feel the same way!
-
Erica replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Doodle. Carry a small notepad (I prefer one without lines) and a pen or pencil in your purse or wherever. Doodle, sketch. Draw a line and see where it goes. I prefer a pen for this sort of thing, as since I can’t erase I’m forced to work ‘miatakes’ in and I think it builds accuracy. Remember, you’re just doodling; this isn’t supposed to…
-
Erica replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Your story sounds exciting! I wrote a choose-your-own-adventure story once. I was like ten and it was for Clubhouse magazine. Sadly, it didn’t get published.
I’m not starting a new WIP, yet. I need to finish my current one. After that . . . editing!!! Three whole awfully-written books! (Well, at least the first one is…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Have I gone iceskating? Nope, I have rollar skated once, but no ice I’m afraid. I think it would be awesome if I ever get the chance!
Aw, too bad! Ice skating is so fun. (I’m not that good–I’ve always used figure skates and got hung up on the toe picks *kaboom* *screams* *ouch* but now I got hockey skates and it’s getting b…[Read more]
- Load More
