@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Felicity replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ezra and Eva!!!! Their my favorite couple. 😉
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@otherworldlyhistorian @princesachronicle22 You’re good. 🙂
Both of your Rp’s were fun to read.
-
Felicity replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Yes, Vidar will love Pax!!! I forgot Grimm and Nyx were still in the main room to welcome people. whoops!
@freedomwriter76 I can’t wait to see what the boys do…
@elishavet-pidyon A FOOD FIGHT!!!! Absolutely!! We should make the boys plan a food fight secretly, and during dinner (or snack or whenever everyone is hanging…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
What is the one thing you will NEVER do? And what is the one thing that you very much desire to do?
Derek: I’ll never answer this question because I desire to skip it. *smirks*
The Group: …
Teilo: …but you just did…
Derek: *SIGH*
I may come back with more answers to this…but that’s all I got for now.
I feel bad because…[Read more] -
Felicity replied to the topic Not Motivated… in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 *big hug* Something that helped me was sprinting on CWW. Maybe we could start a sprinting forum on here. We wouldn’t have to keep track of how many words we write or anything like that but we could just say like, “I’m going to be writing such and such for thirty minutes. Anybody wanna join?” And then we can write together for t…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Sounds superb!!
I’m going to add…(I have NO CLUE)…..
Ok, I’m adding two random characters from a story I made up last summer.
Renae is 9 with dark hair and eyes, a tough cookie because of
what I put her throughall she went through. She is going to have her “side-kick” with her which is Vidar, her 3 year old brother. He’s…[Read more] -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Totally understand!
although since my characters are guys it’s not like they’d end up doing that XDI’ll RP later for this. I’m gonna wait for @princesachronicle22 before doing another RP for the castle.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic What makes a good Villain? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
For your second question: Um, I agree with @arcaneaxiom in that any villain can be learned from. Even terrible villains I could learn from what specifically to avoid when writing my villains, so…yeah.
But, I’ll give you a list of villains, since that’s what you’re asking for (I think).
WARNING: PAST THIS POINT ARE…[Read more] -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XDXD YES!!
This is a great idea. *dies laughing at all the possibilities*
HMMM
I think I’ll add:
AGH can only add a couple characters if I wanna do more than RP all day but wants to add all of them…fine…just adding the guy characters: Teilo, Evander, Derek, and Luca (I may have to cut down on the group, I dunno)
I’ll…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic What makes a good Villain? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
*is now stalking this forum for tips*
HMMMM
Well, I haven’t studied villains a lot.
Personally, I prefer if the villains get redeemed…
But if they must choose to be unredeemable, then:
1. They gotta be relatable, and make the MC or readers see themselves in the villain. (like, a possible reflection)
2. Don’t do them…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
OOooo the sUsPenSE…
Yay for more sibling shenanigans! XD
ALFRED DON’T YOU DARE!!! *shakes him by the shoulders, while ranting on how much of a bad idea that is*
Suddenly, someone stepped into the circle of light. Whatever or whoever it was was not an Elf at all. Eudora barely had time to study the new comer before everything went…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AGH LEON NO!!!
WHOO, GO ABELARD!
I love this scene. Although, I have one question…why would Leon take the ring off?
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
This is amazing, I love it! ❤️
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Not Motivated… in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh Idk what to say!
I’ll pray for you about that though!
I only started writing last summer, so I haven’t gotten burned for a extended period yet. That begin said, if I spend too long on one thing, I do get burned out. Recently I started a second wip with the decision I wasn’t going to share much of it, it’s the farthest I’ve…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Novel Montage? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah! I’ve seen those before! I have some writer friends on instagram, they collect pictures of there novels aesthetic and sync them to music, it looks super cool. Often times they have it decided by character, like ‘if my oc’s were colors’ and have a bunch of pictures of things that are that color and represent the character. I’m…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic They all said to start here… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Who knows? I bet that’ll happen someday. 🙂
-
Felicity replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6
Have you ever seen the scene in Home Alone where Kevin puts the pet tarantula on the thief’s face? (The way the guy starts screaming is hilarious).
Anyway this would be super fun! I can’t say I’ll be on here a whole lot but I’ll try to RP when I get time. I’ll probably add a “modern” character (like not…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 No problem girl!! 😉
-
Felicity replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Whoops my bad! I meant Derek.
Oh that’s okay. I just thought at the end of the chapter when Everton’s cell opens and Asher comes in that maybe they were going to have a talk. But you’re good. Keep going the way you want it. 🙂
- Load More
