@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting XD I really only got to where I am today with a tonnnnnn of practice!!! I draw nearly every day and it improves my skills and style by a lot!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting XD they really don’t look good at a l l . If you want I can show you how my art has progressed over the years..
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
LOL I JUST FOUND THIS REALLY OLD DRAWING AND I THOUGHT I’D POST IT XDDDD

-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Lol, character art struggle: I was in the middle of this AWESOME drawing of one of my lil beans (lol I call my charries beans) and then one of the lines smudged…. I had to throw it out ;v;
-
Kads replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I caught your post, thankfully XD
Well, my writing is getting better. Unfortunately I’m having way too many ideas and this is how one book became eight. XD I’m developing one of my charries further, her name is Faye and I’ll probably make a few posts about her somewhere… but yeah.. I have currently 15, 052 words in my novel…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Yesss!! You should do a persona!!! Aww, thank you, I’m really glad to hear that I inspired you!!! 😊
XD thank you I enjoyed making it
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@e-k-seaver Yep! That’s basically what a persona is. Most of my personas are for putting myself into franchises XD, but I have a few that are kinda like alternate forms of myself if that makes sense.
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Cool! Yeah, I have like 14+ persona characters (I’m actually not kidding) and they are almost all named Bren. It’s weird.
Oooh! I might have to check that out! If you ever want help naming charries though, I’m here 😉 I love thinking of names!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j @writerlexi1216 @devastate-lasting Okay, ik I’m kinda jumping into the convo here but this is SO RELATABLE. I currently only have ONE name I’ve come up with that isn’t in use (and its non-used-ness will soon be short-lived). In case you’re wondering, it’s Dezelta. XD Thought it sounded coolio.
Yeah- I have like more than ten diff…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Aww, thanks!! I’m starting to feel much better and I hope you do too. <3 I’m going to try to get back into drawing characters, I kinda took a brief break from them lol but I still have.. two to draw I think? And then there are people that want me to draw for them after that. (Sorry for the wait everybody XD) But it’s np, I’d love to…[Read more]
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
MY BLOG IS PUBLISHED! @mkfairygirl @issawriter7 @abigail-m @daisy-torres @nova21 @gracie-j @hallie-jean @kathleenramm @devastate-lasting
-
Kads replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@nova21 Hey! I just wanted to say that I WILL read this, I’m a bit busy atm XD but I promise I will read this and give you feedback. 😀 Hope you understand!
-
Kads replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Hey! Sorry I took a while to respond to this XD. I promise I WILL read this, I’m just a bit busy right now, but wanted to let you know I WILL read it. I am very excited to!!! <33333
-
Kads replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 7 months ago
@daisy-torres Haha, ikr!!! Its face is just so weird and creepy…
-
Kads replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 7 months ago
That is SUCH a beautiful poem!!! Please write more!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@ribbonash That is cool!! What’s your WIP about?
-
Kads replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j *coughs* XD I just randomly composed it while in the bathroom cuz I thought it was funny.
-
Kads replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 7 months ago
Erm.. Hey, everyone! I know this is cOMPLETELY random, but I wanted to share a haiku I wrote with all of you.
Oh, moon emoji –
your eternal smile scares me.
Consider a frown.
🌝
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Of course! I’ll let you know when I have time and some more things open back up for me. Unfortunately it’s not drawing I’m swamped in right now; I’m trying to launch a blog, am writing, and am just getting over an illness 😅 so life’s pretty packed right now.
-
Kads replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m YESSSS!!!! IT 100% DOES!!!!!! That is SO cool.
- Load More

Oops- forgot a very important person! Sorry! XD
@writerlexi1216
CONGRATULATIONS, GIRL!!!! <33333 Aww, I'm so happy for you!! I'll have to rush over there to check it out, if you're comfortable with that!!! *gives you chocolate* *throws confetti everywhere* YIPPPEEEE!! 🙂
CONGRATS!! That’s so AWESOME! I’ll have to check it out! 😀
YESSS AWESOME!!!!!!! Imma gonna go check it out right now!!!!! WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!! <33
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃 *continues screaming with excitement* That is incredible!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<333333
Yay!
YAY!!! You go, girl!!! So happy for ya!! 😊
AHHH! Thank you SO MUCH, all of you!! This means SO MUCH to me. I’ll probably be posting on Wednesdays and Saturdays, so look out for new posts then!!!! :DDDDDD THANK YOU to EVERYONE for the NEVERENDING SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333
EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I just saw this!!!! A million congrats!!!!!!!!
@hallie-jean Thank you!!! I’m so happy that I have all of you guys here and supporting me!!! :DDD