Character Art Exchange #2

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Character Art Exchange #2

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 882 total)
  • Author
    Jean Coul
    @hallie-jean
      • Total Posts: 167

@scripter-of-kingdoms

Thanks!!! I’m so sorry you weren’t feeling well!!!!! I have been under the weather lately as well, but just now getting over it. I totally understand all the stuff your balancing rn, so no biggie if it will take a while!!!!!!!! I’d rather have you feel better than put you to work!!!! 🙂

@writer1216

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! That picture is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

Proverbs 16:2

Alexa Autorski
      @writerlexi1216
        • Total Posts: 1011

@hallie-jean

Thank you, Hallie!! 🙂 (By the way, have I ever told you that I really like your name??? I almost named my main character ‘Hallie’, in fact! 😉 )

Jean Coul
        @hallie-jean
          • Total Posts: 167

@writerlexi1216

Oh my goodness!!! I did it on here too!!!! I’m so sorry I keep spelling your name wrong!!!!!!

Ha!!! Thank you!!!!!!! My friend said the same thing once!!! I’ve been told it’s “unusual” or “mystical” even XD I can’t imagine how your story would be with Hallie Watson instead!!!!! That’d be so strange!!! I’ve never read a story with someone using my name before!!! 🙂

Proverbs 16:2

Kads
          @scripter-of-kingdoms
            • Total Posts: 765

@hallie-jean Aww, thanks!! I’m starting to feel much better and I hope you do too. <3 I’m going to try to get back into drawing characters, I kinda took a brief break from them lol but I still have.. two to draw I think? And then there are people that want me to draw for them after that. (Sorry for the wait everybody XD) But it’s np, I’d love to do a pic for you!!

staring at the fields
            if nothing's really real
            i'll make the winter now my home

Alexa Autorski
            @writerlexi1216

@hallie-jean

Oh, don’t worry about it!! Lol!! I think it’s a really nice name!! And yes, ‘Hallie Watson’ would’ve been super different from what I have now. It’s sort of humorous to look back on old character names… I have a ton and I can’t imagine them with any other name now XD Me neither! My actual name is ‘Alexa’ which is pretty rare, and even my nickname ‘Lexi’ is rare, so I don’t come across it often lol

Gracie J.
              @gracie-j
                • Total Posts: 1789

@writerlexi1216 I honestly don’t think I have ever had a character so cute (Keaton could have been…but then I decided to let him grow up so I could more thoroughly ruin his life. XD I would love to see that! Hey, I think them both having birds gives them the coolest connection! Question: does Deek have a pet (besides the sword he looks so cute with)?

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Alexa Autorski
                @writerlexi1216

@Gracie-j

Oooh, I’ve heard you mention Keaton before (awesome name, by the way!!) Who is he??

Oh my word XD I’ve done just about everything humanly possible to inflict pain on Newton’s life, and yet he’s my favorite character… He’s always the victim whenever I want to ruin a character’s life even more XD

Yeah, I’m glad you approve of the idea!! I thought so too 😉 Ahh, unfortunately Deek doesn’t have a pet. I mean, I could see him with one, but it’d have to be something that fits his ‘cool’ and ‘tough’ vibe. Yes, he does look adorable with his sword XD

Gracie J.
                  @gracie-j
                    • Total Posts: 1789

@writerlexi1216 Thank you! He has one of my favorite names! (Would’ve liked to use it for a future kid, but…) He’s the hero in my current WIP. Rina’s quartermaster and like a brother to her. He’s so boyish and cute…even though he’s my super gruff twenty-seven-year-old. I feel like a grandma! XD

I know how that is! I think Rina’s probably been through the most! Some charries are just stronger than others! Either that, or more vulnerable!

A wolf! Deek should totally have a pet wolf! And, yes, he and the sword! Adorbs! (Nobody says that anymore. XD)

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Alexa Autorski
                    @writerlexi1216

@Gracie-j

Oh, neat!! Girl, there’s so many names I would’ve ADORED to use for a future kid, but I don’t have the patience to wait that long so I just threw it into my book XD Sorry, future kid.

Wow, Keaton sounds so interesting!! Aww, why is it that the gruff characters are always the cutest ones?? Oh, I know the feeling! I’ve felt like a momma to so many different characters XD

Great suggestion! A wolf would totally fit Deek’s whole ‘tough’ vibe/whatever thingy he has going on. (Why is this making me want to give him a pet now??)

Yes! I love saying things that nobody says anymore, especially ‘Jeepers’

Linyang Zhang
                      @devastate-lasting
                        • Total Posts: 1700

@gracie-j @writerlexi1216 On a semi-related note most of the names I came up with for future kids have all ended up being names for characters.

Lately, it's been on my brain
                        Would you mind letting me know
                        If hours don't turn into days

Alexa Autorski
                        @writerlexi1216

@devastate-lasting I can relate 10/10. I’m gonna have all the good names picked over by the time I have a kid, and then be so clueless what to name them XD *sigh*

Linyang Zhang
                          @devastate-lasting

@writerlexi1216 I know right? At this point all the names I have currently for my future kids I’ve already used for characters…. ;-;

“Hey mom, did you name me after this guy from-”

“No. Don’t ask me about it.”

Kads
                            @scripter-of-kingdoms
                              • Total Posts: 765

@gracie-j @writerlexi1216 @devastate-lasting Okay, ik I’m kinda jumping into the convo here but this is SO RELATABLE. I currently only have ONE name I’ve come up with that isn’t in use (and its non-used-ness will soon be short-lived). In case you’re wondering, it’s Dezelta. XD Thought it sounded coolio.

Yeah- I have like more than ten diff personas and 90% of them all have the same name. I can only think of 2 or 3 that actually AREN’T named Bren. XDDD

staring at the fields
                              if nothing's really real
                              i'll make the winter now my home

Alexa Autorski
                              @writerlexi1216

@devastate-lasting

This is so relatable XD

I’ve given up trying to come up with names for my future kids because I’ll probably just throw the names into a book anyway ;0; Sorry future kids…

@scripter-of-kingdoms

That’s a neat name! Isn’t it fun coming up with fantasy names? I looove it ^0^

Linyang Zhang
                                @devastate-lasting

@scripter-of-kingdoms Oo, personas! I have like 6, haha.

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 882 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >