ryry

  • @trahia-the-minstrel HELLO HELLO HELLO and WELCOME to the Kingdom of Pen! The name’s Grace but all round here call me Kads. 🙂 Oh my word, you love ATLA, Zelda, LOTR, and Mario? Man, I like you already. 😉 (I ALSO HAVE AN OCARINA THIS IS WAY TOO COOL XD) *clears throat, regains composure* It seems we have some stuff in common! This is awesome!!…[Read more]

  • Kads posted an update 4 years, 12 months ago

    @daisy-torres tag! you’re it 😉
    Blography Tag

  • @kathleenramm Hmmm… Bren, Marge, & Ripley are the ones I know the best. Those guys are my oldest characters/the ones I’ve had around for the longest, so I know them better than I do my other ones (lol sorry guys). My friend and I like to joke a lot about what Bren or Marge might say and do. I definitely know them better than my other characters.

  • @kathleenramm My biggest weakness is DEFINITELY staying consistent. I’m a pantser, and about 80% of my ideas happen as I’m writing. So when I don’t have ideas and am uninspired, I literally can’t write. And that makes writing VERY hard sometimes. *sighhh* I need to be better about just WRITING and not waiting for Miss Muse to come sit on my…[Read more]

  • @relia XD aint that a mood. Awesome! You’ve got 23 days. 😛 XD yeah, a lot of people were saying that they were thankful I extended it.

  • Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago

    @keilah-h Yoongi disappeared again… D: Ok, reposting ONE LAST time.

     

     

     

     

  • Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago

    @calidris Ahh, I see. The characters sound awesome! 😀 I might just check it out then! And thank you–but that’s actually pencil! XD Glad you like it!!!

  • Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago

    I did this sketch for Inktober, but it turned out SUPER cool, so… posting it here. XD Kim Seokjin from BTS, with the prompt “suit” incorporated into the sketch! I added suits of cards as well as him wearing a literal suit lol.

  • Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago

    @calidris I haven’t, haha. Do you recommend it? 😛

    @keilah-h It seems to have disappeared… I’ll repost. Here’s Yoongi.

     

  • Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago

    @calidris So true. And thank you so much! I think the stylization worked out quite nicely 😉 Thank you for saying that, it really made my day, haha. Also, nice drawing! Are you a Haikyuu fan? The lineart looks nice!!

  • Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago

    @calidris Thank you so so much!! :DDD Aw, thank you. Shading is one of my fave things to do in a drawing 😉 yeah, unfortunately. But thank you so much!! XD if the picture were any more realistic I’d swear I could hear his voice saying “hiii, I’m Sugaaa” XDDD (his stage name is suga and he always introduces himself like that LOL)

    yeah!! he looks awesome!!

  • Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago

    Pretty proud of this drawing! Here’s Min Yoongi from BTS. (I seem to be drawing all the members lately XD) It actually looks considerably like him!! I’m proud of it. The colours look even better in person, though.

  • Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago

    @calidris yesss!! He’s super handsome XD it turned out lovely! <33 and what- he’s an angel? No way, that’s so cool!!!!!!! 😮 Your artwork is simply stunning.

     

  • Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago

    @keilah-h Thanks! 🙂 I’m still trying to find elements to create a style that I’m going to use all my life, but I think I’m getting closer.

    @calidris Aww, thank you so much!! hehe, that really means a lot to me. I’m still trying to make my style somewhat more realistic but I think I’m getting there. That means so much to me, though! And your OC…[Read more]

  • Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago

    One of my fantasy MCs, Bren Saidaas!

  • Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago

    @keilah-h Thanks!! 🙂

    @calidris Thank you so so so much! That’s exactly what I wanted to hear about this, haha, so that really means a lot!!! For the outline around the skin and hair, I used a peach and brown (respectively) Stabilo point 88 fine 0,4 pen. (just copying down what the pen’s barrel says XD) For everything else, I used various colours…[Read more]

  • I wielded my spatula boldly and with confidence, albeit somewhat wavering below the surface.

    “Oh. Hey, man,” the figure—me—the thing—I don’t even know crunched up the last of its Poptart, “what’s up?”

    It smiled.

  • Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago

    @keilah-h Thanks! I worked pretty hard on it. Haha, yeah. I thought it was cute and aesthetic ♡

  • Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago

    A stylized fanart of Jung Hoseok of BTS. 🙂 Actually rather happy with this drawing! Really pleased with how shading and lineart ended up, as well as the style. I love experimenting with styles to find what I like. 🙂

  • Kads replied to the topic Some of my art 🙂 in the forum Art 5 years ago

    @kathleenramm Aw, dw about it! and THANK YOU! Haha, glad to hear that. You know how to make an artist happy! 😉

    Ah, I’ve been drawing for about six years now. Still trying to decide on a style, actually, I am always unhappy with the style I draw in XD I did kinda learn from someone. In second grade, my closest friend at the time was good at…[Read more]

  • Load More
>