@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 10 months ago
@starofthenorth @freedomwriter76 @felicity @koshka
Ok!! I’ve got the moodboards!
First, Ethan Graham!
Being the first born son of the Graham family and having a younger brother and sister, he has a lot of weight on his shoulders. But his parents appreciate how responsible he is. When a war breaks out in between the North and South, Ethan e…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
@esther-c Great verses, thanks for sharing! “I address my verses to the King” is such a powerful line.
@lightoverdarkness @starofthenorth @mineralizedwritings @otherpeople
This is interesting. I’ve never really thought of magic as being evil. Magic is probably what got me into writing actually. None of my stories are without it, and I only ju…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Do your characters tend to be more extraverted or introverted? in the forum Topic of the Week 3 years, 10 months ago
I think I have a pretty good mix of both.
Everton is extroverted.
Amidala is definitely introverted.
Corie is extroverted.
Tyrone is introverted, but in his story, he ran away from home, so he doesn’t have any true friends. 🙁😅
Personally, I’m extroverted around people I know, but introverted around people I don’t know.
-
Light replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @esther-c @felicity @loopylin @koshka @starofthenorth @folith-feolin
This is such a great topic, and I’ve been thinking about this lately too. I normally stay away from writing any kind of magic, but I believe that if you clearly show that it is wrong and evil, it’s okay to feature a little bit in your book, if you have to. B…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Glad you’re enjoying it!! I really enjoyed writing it!
Yeah!! Great 😊!
The plot points are hard to pin down. That’s definitely something I’m going to tackle on the second draft. Thanks for pointing that out!
Yeah, I get that. My book that I completely flopped last year was so out of order😂😅. Your welcome! Thanks for tagging me&#x…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Glad you’re enjoying it!! I really enjoyed writing it!
The plot points are hard to pin down. That’s definitely something I’m going to tackle on the second draft. Thanks for pointing that out!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
The TARDIS is actually from a tv show called Dr Who that started in the ‘60s.
Oh okay!! Cool!
I won’t be able to be on KP this weekend. Just wanted to let you know.
Alright! See you later😊!
-
Esther replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
@everybody
These verses help to remind me why I’m writing and what I should be writing:
“The Preacher sought to find words of delight, and uprightly he wrote words of truth.”
Ecclesiastes 12:10 “My heart overflows with a pleasing theme; I address my verses to the king; my tongue is like the pen of a ready scribe.”
Psalm 45:…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Great topic!
I’ve done fantasy before, but the thing that could be considered “magic” was each tribe having a supernatural ability gifted by their Creator. There weren’t any powers that they could harness on their own, (even though their gifts could be used wrongly). There is definitely a line when writing magic. I like wh…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I love this!! I’m sorry I’m just now responding. I tried to several times but it got deleted before I could post 😅.
I love Ev and Ami so much!! There nicknames for each other are so cute! And I love Lukas!!
And the pictures you have are all so good!! The pic for Fynn is the same one that I was going to use for my charrie, Matthew. I cha…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I can readily agree with you about the first book. Compared to the others, it wasn’t that good. The series was recommended to me by a friend and I knew my cousin had read it, so I tried it. I did the first book for a book report and actually found it to be one of the easiest book reports I’ve ever done.
I agree with @elishavet-pidyon ab…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh, I’ve been wanting to make a topic about this for a while but have never quite gotten to it. I’m glad other people have been thinking about this too! I actually have several dark/creepy stories that I haven’t shared on here. Also, I’ve been writing an essay for school that is about essentially the same subject (I could s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks!! I like my characters too!! Lol I think I’ll make the moodboards soon!!
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I need to add more Lukas!! There are times I forget to. 😅
Yay!!
Thanks so much for the tips!! And there are a lot of important moments sprinkles throughout the book.
And yes, you should keep reading. Nothing outside the Orb is creepy. 🙂 -
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I’m sorry, I just saw your moodboard. IT’s SO GOOD!!! I love it ❤️😀!! Great job.
So I was just reading through y’all’s conversation, and you talked so much about Sam and Frodo…
Ahhhh!!!! Those two are my absolute favorite favorite characters of LotR. Admittedly I’ve only read the books, but that means I have a closer…
-
Light replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I love this!! Each chapter gets better and better! You did really good showing the sibling dynamic. That sounds like our house 😂. I love to draw, and my little brother is always drawing on my drawings 😅😆. I love Natalyia! Her name is really similar to mine! My real name is Natalie 😊.
I could feel the tension when Tato (is that their…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic First chapter of my book . . . in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
That’s great ❤️ Keep it up, that’s how it should be! 😊
Yes!! Thank you, we will!! 🙂
Wow, yeah. Even if they aren’t perfect, siblings are precious. Why would you ever take a bully to the movies with you instead of your sibling????
IKR?! Yes, siblings are precious 😊❤️.
LOL 🤣
Yep 😂❤️!
Oh yes, @starofthenorth is definitely a writer. ὠ…
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings
@felicity, the thing that Len gave to Amidala is definitely important. Sometimes I actually forget to mention it in future chapters 😅, but it will play a big role in the future! 😏
Next two chapters! (I already have like twenty written, so that’s why I’m getting the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah. I was just thinking Ev would try to make her jealous, but now that I think about it, they’d then have to have a conversation about it. That may kind of ruin the whole dynamic in my head for the actual book. 😅
I may just have him act like that with any girl, cause I’m playing around with that facet of his…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I know right? Sam is the absolute hero!!!!! (I mean, I guess Frodo went through a lot, so, I’ll give him a little credit.
Yes!! He is! “I can’t carry it for you…but I can carry you!” I LOVE that part. So sweet😢🥰. Yeah, I’m sorry Frodo, you went through a lot too😅😭.
Now THAT is one of the best parts ever! Gimli and Legolas having a co…
- Load More
