@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
awww, Riker! If Hans doesn’t back off on all of these guy’s soon he’s in big trouble! I feel like he’s gonna have a sad backstory that will make me feel sorry for him, but for now I’ll just be angry at him XD
Nice writing!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
If you think that will get on her nerves, wait till Dante finally opens his annoying mouth. :/ I apologize in advance XD
Can’t wait! XD. I think it’s your turn if you have time and wanna go
Lol, she gave this elaborate title and Layson was probably thinking like I’m not calling her general if that’s what she wants. XD<…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22
Goodness… I hope I’m not provoking her… But she’s not my general, she’s not where I’m from and I’m not calling her anything special.
If you think that will annoy her, wait till Dante finally opens his annoying mouth. :/ I apologize in advance XD
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! I just figured it out and it helps XD.
Goodness… I hope I’m not provoking her… But she’s not my general, she’s not where I’m from and I’m not calling her anything special.
Lol! Serin would probably hate that and for some reason that’s super funny to me XD
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic WIP Idea (still making outline) for Kharvia Anthology S1B1 in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years, 8 months ago
Okay, so if you ever publish please tell me because this sounds like a world I gotta read about! It’s amazing! That’s a lot of stuff!
yes, it is very fun.
I bet! You two remind me of my brother, we’re working on a universe together but with seperate books. It’s so fun! I love worldbuilding so much, and I’m…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
*Fistpumps* YES!! I got it!! Girl, I haven’t said anything, but I’ve kinda felt bad for him…a TINY bit. Bc, having such a mother, he couldn’t really help being the way he is. And with all the stuff that happens with him and Paxton, and how he couldn’ve been if he had been redeemed and they could have had a sweet brotherly…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh your gonna do a graphic novel? Thats so cool!
Afterthoughts is a cool name 😀
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Whoa! :(l). I’m so curoius now!! XD
Wait a second….Is it…Aramis??? Or Edric? Or am I way off XD
I Must know!!!! XDXD
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
ooh! I love it! Your lines are very clean, and it’s a cool comicy-look!
Poses are soo difficult! You did an amazing job!!!! I love the light coming through too. So his he a current WIP?
-
Esther replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you so much!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Everton:

-
Esther replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Amidala:

-
Esther replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Sooo… I know this thread hasn’t been active for like 2 years… but… would you be willing to make a cover for me?
Title: Endoxos Trilogy Book 1/One
Genre: Dystopian
Themes: trusting God in the dark, standing on His promises, and fighting for His truth.
Author name: Esther C. (I’d rather not share my last name 😉)
The two MCs are Amida…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Awesome!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Tyrone
Aloth, pleased with our decision, turned on his heel and led the way down the hall. We followed, keeping a distance between ourselves and him.
I glared at Corie. Her face hardened and she looked away. Despite my show of displeasure, I was probably as happy about this decision as anyone else. It was our only choice.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@theotherworldlyhistorian
From what you’ve said, The Kharvian Anthology sounds really interesting!! Will you ever be sharing it on KP?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
I am also a history buff. My current WIP series is definitely inspired a lot by the first world war but it is definitely also a mash up of a bunch of other history stuff I like. I really want to capture the multi-faceted conflict and how there are villains and heroes on both sides. I think the war will definitely end…
-
Light replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
*Me over here eating popcorn* Ooh conflict!
I didn’t think about the charries not having food in the castle! But that’s definatley a problem. My poor charrie is gonna starve under my care XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
@felcity
I love that verse! And that quote is going on my “quotes wall.” 🙂
- Load More
