@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Euodia replied to the topic First chapter of Journey to Amber Forest in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 3 months ago
*sighs* I have not, I really want to though (love your new pfp btw).
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
are there certain animated ones you’re talking about? I’ve seen the first spider-verse one…
I’m savage when I want to be 😃🔪
*nods her approval* I like that
-
Euodia replied to the topic First chapter of Journey to Amber Forest in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 3 months ago
GIRLLLLLLLLL, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THIS!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
Oh my, this is quite the debacle…
THEY ARE THROWING ME IN JAIL, JUST because I think BUCKY is AVERAGE
*chokes* HOW DARE YOU ALL DO THIS TO POOR WHALEY! *looks back at why whaley was thrown in jail in the first place* …oh, WHALEY HOW DARE YOU EVER SAY SUCH A THING! It is heresy!
Hair??…
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I briefly skimmed stuff and saw YOU GOT A PUPPY!!!!!! SO EXCITING! We’re actually thinking about getting a great pyrenes puppy sometime soon… did you get yours to protect your chickens?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
AWWWWWWWWWW
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
BUT I DON’T LIKE SPIDER-MAN!!!!!
AND THAT’S WHERE YOU GO WRONG!!!!!!!
I’ve only seen Tom Holland spiderman so I can’t defend the other spideys. And, I agree, he wasn’t that amazing in his first two movies. Nobel character yes, defended what was right, yes, but yeah, he was just kinda boring. All I liked about him was his sweet c…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I just read those two fanfic heart-wrenching scenes… I don’t like you, not one bit.😭😭😭
And Leon’s board! ARGHHHHH
-
Euodia replied to the topic A New Beginning: A Marvel Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
*screams* I was SO excited when I saw this forum!!!!!! I love it so much, girl!!!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Blessings come in the smallest packages sometimes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
AH YAY! I’m SO glad the signing went well and you were able to bless that little girl! ❤
How has everything else been going lately?
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
GIRL! I love them so much!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Character Team in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
AHHH this is such a FUN idea! I’m definitely going to do this later…
*gasps* you’ve read the Ashtown Burials???? I LOVE that series (despite the fact that I can’t get the 4th book)
Girl, I greatly approve of your team, specifically Aragorn and Halbrand. ❤
-
Euodia replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @whalekeeper @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings
Hey guys! After being gone for a week there was a lot that happened so I briefly skimmed everything…
buuuut Whaley, did Marcel already meet up with someone or can Tirion still chat with him?
And did we figure out the Houses yet? I saw Godly mention something about it…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I read the first couple books when I was in 6th grade, but then it got kinda dark and creeped me out too much so I stopped. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
I ECHO WHALEY! Please, please, PLEASE watch Into the Spiderverse!! I watched it before any other MCU movies and I’m SO glad I did! It is BY FAR one of the best spiderman movies out there and like Whaley was saying, the animation is STUNNING!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Boy in the Striped Pajamas in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I’VE HEARD OF THAT BOOK! It’s on a TBR list… by what you and Freedom are talking about idk if I can handle it rn. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
AHHH I love those boards!! ❤ The new Avengers team is 👌
Love the new fanfic! Cheers to Pietro, poor baby deserves more screen time.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @smiley @mineralizedwritings @zemira @keilah-h @anyone-else
Y’ALL! I missed SO many days but I just finished reading everyone’s stories and GUYS they were SO sad! But also amazing, but SO SAD! Derek and Steve and November and all the babiessssssss! Great job guys!
-
Loopy posted an update 3 years, 3 months ago
@ava-blue *gaaaassssp*
hello. :3 -
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
I should draw another one of Snake in his prince-type outfit.
Id love to see it!
your art style is so cute! I love them! Especially Constance with her angry eyebrows >:( Hehe
- Load More

HEllooooooooo dahlin =D
How is this lovely evening treating you
KP is being straight up rude and eating my posts so I apologize if my answers to you on the other thread do not show up
*literally abandons me like a deadbeat dad*
welp I must sleep but I love youuuuuu
I’m sorryyy the internet just gave up on me last night 🙁