@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
A very different earth. North America for example is split up into islands, not a mainland, but that being said, it is still objectively an earth in history, cultures, and names, but that’s what makes the multiverse theory so compelling, especially with Frugal.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Yeah, sorry I didn’t make that clearer😅 It would be odd for Rithmatist to be Cosmere, since it is explicitly an alternate earth, though he might of originally intended for the magic system to be used for a different planet instead, which would make sense.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Oh, and legion also suggests the possibility of alternate realities in some discussion, where the different aspects could be real people elsewhere, but it’s half posed as a joke.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
I love siblings😂
Frugal Wizard, Rithmatist, Reckoners, as well as skyward, Alcatraz, Legion, and a few others I haven’t read or considered.
What makes the theory convincing to me is the continuity of interdimensional travel, and alternate earth history. It both makes basic continuity issues dissolve, but it is itself a continuity. They…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Warbreaker (Now in the correct section) in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
That is true, and I can say that his other books are still really good. I’m becoming increasingly convinced that they all exist together in a multiverse separate from the Cosmere.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Warbreaker (Now in the correct section) in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Warbreaker is available online, in case you didn’t know.
That is very good to know, thanks!
Yeah, a friend of mine has finished all of the cosmere, and the majority of the rest of his books, and has been panicking about what else to read😄
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Warbreaker (Now in the correct section) in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Well, too spoilery to me, I just didn’t read Hope of Elantris, and I think that’s it, because I haven’t read Elantris, but Emperor’s Soul, while on the same planet, was pretty stand alone. Unbounded basically has all side stories in the Cosmere with a few exceptions of newer stories, but they might be added later in updated…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Warbreaker (Now in the correct section) in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
I’ve recently finished Arcanum Unbounded, skipping over the few books that were too spoilery, but from that, I’ve read Emperor’s Soul, Forests of Hell, Sixth of Dusk, White Sands 1, as well as Mistborn: Secret History. Emperor’s Soul I found interesting, but from what I could tell at least, didn’t contain much impact on the grander…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ooooo, I like it!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
LOVED that Seb scene, girl!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
AWWW LEON!!! 😭😭😭
It’s so sad his wife died in October, such a beautiful time of the year that he has to deal with that.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Okay, cool! Wasn’t sure. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
AWWWW
I love all of the kids!!!
Wait, so are Chrissa, Anna and Mason bio-siblings in different families?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I will forever respect you now. I have never been stung by a bee, miraculously, but I have no wish to. You have braved a challenge I have never encountered. *Raises glass*
*bows* well thank you.
*salutes* t’was very difficult, but alas, life tends to be…
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I KNOWWW!!!! It’s so conflictingly bittersweettttt 😭😭😍😍 After we finished it I just laid on my bed in shock, and my 11 year old brother comforted me ❤❤
Awwww, haha that’s actually very sweet. My brothers would just laugh. 😂
Yess!! Oh they do give off such a fall vibe I lovee ittt 😍 Those movies were filmed in such beautiful p…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I followed you! And I can see all of your pins too. 😉
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Warbreaker (Now in the correct section) in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
 It’s mature in other ways.
Ahh, I see. That I did hear about before. Sanderson will write suggestive material when he wants to.
Yeah, I have Yumi, but I want to finish Oathbringer first. Tress and Frugal were both a blast however. They take on a far less serious tone, being more whimsical, but in a way th…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Warbreaker (Now in the correct section) in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Good to know!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Warbreaker (Now in the correct section) in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Cool! Thanks for explaining. I know you were speaking down on it a bit, but I’m honestly feeling more excited for it now. We’ll have to see though. I have read some of Sanderson’s darker writing before, like WaW 2, as well as some short stories, so I’m not sure how that compares with War breaker, so I’ll be excited…[Read more]
- Load More
