@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@otherwordlyhistorian
Welcome!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, God-loving, amateur writer!!
My writing contains a variety of things: a fantasy duology, a dystopian triology (which is my WIP), a his-fic novel idea, 2-4 biblical ideas, and a contemporary/mystery novel idea.
So yep! That’s me!
Now some que…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
Oops! You’re right! 😅 Thanks for telling me!
If I ever start writing it, I totally will!!
-
Esther replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s still not super fleshed out, but I love it nonetheless!!
I will either have Miles be the POV character or both Miles and Audrey.
-
Esther replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
Miles Alexander Harrison
Age: 45
All Miles wants is to be with his daughter, to regain time lost. But after seeing her with her new family, he isn’t so sure. Does she still want him? When Audrey goes missing, Miles love for her forces him to go looking for her. The clues lead him to an earth shattering discovery. Audrey is in more danger than M…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
Audrey Leanne Harrison
Age: 16
Audrey was an orphan for 10 years since her birth. When she is finally adopted, she is overjoyed. But she still dearly misses her parents, despite never meeting them. She grows up in a Christian home and learns about the God who can do anything. Audrey places her trust in Him through the darkest times. Unbeknownst…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @theloonyone @felicity @mineralizedwritings @sarafini @booksandbeakers @starofthenorth @arien @princesachronicle22 @orielle23 @anyone-and-everyone
Hey, y’all!!
So, I came up with this novel idea! I have no idea when I will write it. (If ever) But I already love the characters and story!!
Blurb:
Miles H…
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Here it is!
SERIN
The stick shattered the glass easily, most of the pane falling out completely. She studied the hole, judging if she could fit, before noticing that there were people on the other side. Serin blinked wet eyes at the shady forms as one spoke up, “Um… hi?”
She didn’t have time to respond before…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Alright. Here we go!
Tyrone
I placed my hand on the sheath containing my knife. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched Corie and Jocelyn converse
.
I sighed. What was with her and animals? I started walking down the hall, knowing Corie would follow. But unfortunately, so did the rest of the group. Corie continued the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Everton
“Everton, truth or dare?” Viktor asked.
Ev looked at Ami with a twinkle in his eye, using his look to ask for her opinion. She shrugged slightly and shook her head.
Ev smirked and faced Viktor. “Dare.”
What could he lose?
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
*gasp*
You have an idea for a Civil War novel as well?!
If/when we end up writing ours, we should have our characters’ paths cross slightly. Like one of my charries could meet of your charries briefly, but not quite have them be an important side character.
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
The time period is Civil War! I started a thread about it titled “Civil War Novel Idea” if you wanna check it out. The plot isn’t fully fleshed out yet, but that’s why I need to sort of outline it! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for the info! 🙂
Yes! I have!
I’m laughing about “the first four books in the trilogy.”
Lol Ikr?! It was originally a trilogy, but more recently she added two books to it.
I’m enjoying it so far!! I feel like I should have more to say about it, but I’m not sure if I do. 😅 So far, no content warnings.…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
XD I love it! And Layson and Maylee are adorable!!!!! I’ll write my rp in a sec 🙂
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
lol I haven’t tried photoshop before, but I think it’s what most people use. I really like krita so far, sometimes it’s glitchy with certain brushes but I don’t really use those ones anyway so it’s great. Do you mostly do character art?
Anyway, you can totally go! It’ll give Serin more to respond to. (Bwahahaha, evil author…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay, awesome!
I used two different programs on my computer actually XD. So I couldn’t find a ligit drawing platform so I used 3D paint which isn’t really supposed to be for 2D drawings but I used it anyway. Then I found a free program called krita, that’s pretty nice and it has all kinds of digital brushes and I used it to…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Heya! I’m @princesachronicle22
Lovely to make your aquaintaince this fine morn! I’m new here too, but so far everything’s been really great! Also your book sounds EPIC by the way, and don’t change the title The Kharvia Anthology, unless you really want to because it sounds awesome and I love it 😉
I’m a teen homeschooler,…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin thanks! My other drawings haven’t turned out quite as nicley XD I’m still practicing with my personal style and stuff
Also I love what you just wrote of Ellie and Dante. I’ll try to Rp soon unless somone else wants to first 😉
-
Light replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello there!! Oh, that’s awesome that @folith-folin is your twin!! I’ve always wanted a twin :).
Anyway, I’m Lightoverdarkness, a teen that loves playing piano, drawing, riding horses, exploring in woods and creeks, and of course, writing. I love your signature!! It’s kinda similar to mine :)!Okay, get to know you…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey, @theloonyone!
What kinda writing do I do? Mostly fantasy at the moment because I’m working on a big project with it, but I’ve started a little sci-fi/dystopian. I also want to eventually write just some cute modern romances, maybe fairytale retellings (I love those!)
Stranded on an island with 5 songs or albums? The 2022, Trust In The Lord,…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@otherworldyhistorian
Hello! Welcome to kingdom pen! I’m Loopy. I like writing fantasy and sci-fi too! (Though my sci-fi is pretty much just fantasy but on different planets)
Another twin? That’s really cool. I sometimes wish I had a twin, but I think a lot of people do that. Are you @folith-feolin ‘s twin?
Don’t worry, you didn’t use too many…[Read more]
- Load More
