@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I didn’t know Pax and Luna are a couple! SO CUTE!!! I love it
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey! Nice to see you again! Awesome to know we like the same stuff!
It’s very hard for me to choose favorite characters, so I’ll go with the sidekicks, (Momo and Oppa, Iko, and OreSeur)
Yes Coup is fun! I don’t own it either, but I’d like to.
I’ve played like a classroom wherewolf, but I’m assuming your talking about a board game?
-
Light replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh okay! Cool! Now I really want to make some for my charries XD.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello! I know we already met in the character castle, but I decided to come say hi.
I really like Brandon Sanderson, Sariah Wilson, Dana Swift and Stephanie Garber, to name a few. (Do the creaters of Avatar The Last Airbender count? It’s my fave show) One of my fave series is The Lunar Chronicles books and the Cast in F…
-
Light replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
You’re welcome! Oh yay!! I love the vine ones. How do you make the vines?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I like all these characters! @freedomwriter76
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Another Sanderson fan??
Hazah magic powers! Mistborn was awesome, I’m currently reading the continuation series, I just finished Alloy of Law
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
I also like writing about Sci-Fi/Fantasy (by Branden Sandersons laws they are the same)
XD yes they are. My WIP very much follows those rules, actually
So I’m currently writing book one of a series. And that series is the third of seven planned series that are connected XD. It’s kinda like a giant timeline following a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Your world building in your story is really cool. The Maurozirs and the magic relating to the moons have me intrigued. Have you read the Mistborn series by Brandon Sanderson? I don’t know why but your story vaguely reminds me of it.
-
Light replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, that’s an amazing idea!! I love it so much!!! Whenever you start writing it, and if you post any chapters, be sure to tag me!! 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, and the part when November was slipping on the snow was so sad, and funny! And ironically, I did something like that the other day to me! I slipped in the kitchen, and was trying to catch a plastic plate before it hit the ground, and my grandma said I looked hilarious (and I felt like November XD). And that last scene with…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow! You should totally write that!!! Thanks for sharing, it sounds like it would be a very interesting and meaningful read!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini hi!
Nice to meet you!
What genres have you tried? In reading? Pretty much everything fictional except horror. In writing I mostly do fantasy, some sci-fi and dystopian and always romance XD
 Have you been published yet? Not yet, but hopefully sometime in the future!
if at all, how many novels have you completed? Not any that really count
-
Light replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh my gosh!!! I finally was able to watch some, and I watched those last two, and girl, they are hilarious!! The ones with the (people) Jocelyn are dancing/skipping/ down the street were hilarious!! And the one when November was looking at the batteries and was like, “AA. AAA. AAAA!!!” LOLOL!! I love those!!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooh! Another Lunarctic! Sweet!
ahh I can’t choose a favorite! I love them all so much! Each of their characters are so fascinating and different! Of all of them though I think I admire Winter most. She’s just so complex in her struggles and choosing to deal with it
And yes, very interesting sports for sure XD
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow! That all sounds super cool! I love that moon power concept. I get only working on one thing at a time, sometimes I get impatient and want to try out new ideas but usually I like to keep to one project
Also I’ve never tried sushi, (never been much of a seafood person XD) But I know a few people who love it so I might…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, okay!! Cool!! Aww, I love them!! (I think Ezra’s my favorite. He’s so sweet!! Which book is he in??)
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Aww Noah is adorable!!!! <3 <3 @mineralizedwritings So is Maylee!! <3 @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin
Matthew
One of the young men jumped in surprise at the sight of me and Carter.
There was two young men, one had curly brown hair and seemed like he was in his midlle 20s, the younger had darker hair, with icey blue eyes which…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh my gosh, that’s an awesome idea!! We should TOTALLY do that!!! @freedomwriter76 maybe some of your characters could meet mine and @esther-c ‘s too!!
-
Light replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
WOWWWWW!!! I love those ideas!!!! <33333 Forgiveness is one of my favorite themes too, if that isn’t obvious by now. XD
Thank you so much!!! Lol, yeah, it’s a great theme!! 😀
Those ideas sound AMAZING!!!! And I already can’t wait till I get to read them. xD <333
Thank you!!! You’re so sweet!!! 🙂
Oh, and also, there’s also…
- Load More
