@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter67
Here’s the last post, and I made sure there wasn’t any after that, it was around page 417:
@freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22
I decided I needed to stop procrastinating and continue before I getting prodded again, sorry it’s a little short😅
N’nesha
“…Let me handle this.” I heard Bucky say. I lay, stunned……
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
and would y’all like to just get rid of our group with Uvah, N’Nesha, & Bucky, or continue it? (again, idk where we left off last 😆)
It’s been your turn actually. I can repost the last one if you want, just give me a moment to dig.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I don’t really mind either way. I have no idea where we left off either 😅
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oooooo I really like it!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh my gosh I just had to say I love your pfp so much!! 💖
Haha well thank you!!! Love my Aragorn boy, he’s like what bucky is to @freedomwriter76 😂
-
Loopy replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks everyone who’s been praying 💕
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Felicity
Her eyes sparkled.
“I’ve never played dodgeball before, though it sounds pretty straightforward, but absolutely I will.”
She crumpled up her paper food tray and stood. She stretched a little, and then said, “All this talk of death and dodgeball is making me want to go do something active.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
… if no one gets this reference I’m going to be so sad
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Marcel rn:

Sorry I know your characters are having a serious moment right now but I couldn’t help myself XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Imma introduce my characters now.
Quibbly “Twitch” JohnsonApperance: Female, 15, curly blonde hair, thick glasses, brown eyes, average height, wears jeans, a t-shirt, and a light grey hoodie
Personality: Practical, serious, book smart, impulsive, does not often care for others’ opinions
Other: Has the psychic ability to sense the future and…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 10 months ago
I love how neat this outline looks. Lol. Cuz my method of plotting differs with every book and story I write. XD
I’d love to critique it, but I don’t have the brain power to do that right now. And since I offered to give you feedback on your WIP, I might just wait to read it instead of just the outline.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Callista
“Um, I believe I saw a sign when we were walking through here earlier. If I remember right, they’re being taught by the dance instructor from the school. Actually you know what…” she pulled out her phone. “I’ll be right back.”
After a minute or so, she returned. “Alright. I found the instructor’s website and I’m fi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
I knowwwww
I just recently wrote the scene where Amir dies and afterwards I was like, “Esther, why did you do this?!?!” (But I also wrote a short epilogue that I absolutely love because for the most part the subplots have been resolved, but the epilogue leaves a wide opening for a sequel…. 😏)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lukas
“I don’t know how to dance.”
Lukas chuckled. “Well, you’re in good company. I don’t know how to dance either.”
“I can teach you!”
Lukas gave Fynn’s grinning face a smirk. “Um, I’ll pass on that.”
“Aw, come on. I’m a wonderful dancer. Let me demonstrate.”
Lukas closed his eyes and threw out his hands. “No, no. P…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Liv didn’t let him finish. She lightly slapped him across the face, but it still made a louder sound than she intended. “Goodbye, Fynn.” Fynn gaped at her, his jaw practically on the floor. And then Liv couldn’t do it anymore. She burst out laughing. Xandro neighed, as if amused. Fynn looked from her to Lukas, and back to her,…
-
Esther replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s fantastic, I love it. 🤣
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s hilarious I love it
- Load More
