Talking about are Fanfics

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Talking about are Fanfics

Viewing 15 posts - 1,351 through 1,365 (of 1,575 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@smiley Me tooooo 😭😭

Yes, the poor boiiiii

*GASP*

I love that idea!!! (and it makes me sad, but I digress XD)

hmmm…Pietro and Wanda could have been separated??

Maybe Pietro is found by SHIELD, whereas Wanda is found/taken by the Red Room?

maybe?

idk.

Just throwing ideas out there 😆

Smiley
      @smiley
        • Total Posts: 2179

@freedomwriter76

Oh my word that’s perfect!!

But the poor boy will be so worried about his sister!!!

So uh well, NOW I HAVE TO WRITE THIS!!

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Anonymous

@smiley I CAN’T WAITTTTTTT

Oh, and I have Chapter 1 for the fic…😏😭😭

C H A P T E R  1

“Target 255 is standing on the north rooftop. Waiting for permission to shoot.”

“Permission has been granted, Romanova…end her.”

Lying on the rough tiles of a roof, raising her gun to her left shoulder, Natalia leveled her weapon and adjusted her sights.

A straight shot.

Easy, practical, efficient.

One shot, and the woman tumbled from the roof.

Thud.

Her still body hit the concrete.

“Perfect work, Romanova, now only one target remains.”

And she would take him out too.

A loud thud from behind.

“Caught you off guard.”

She leapt to her feet.

The man knocked the gun out of her hands.

A knife glinted in the sun.

Natalia grabbed his arm and twisted it.

The man flipped the knife to his other hand.

Natalia kicked his shin; the man groaned.

She grabbed the knife.

The man gripped her forearm and flipped her over his shoulder, throwing her onto the floor with a thud.

He stood above her, knife in hand, ready and poised to end her life.

Was this how everything was going to end?

She had to fight.

She wasn’t going to let her final target win.

A loud thud, groan, and gunshot, and the man crumpled onto the roof, dead.

Natalia looked up into the blue eyes, touched by a hint of green, of her partner for the mission.

Captain, and known as nothing else, was fierce, talented, and had a strength unmatched by almost anyone else she knew.

Captain flicked a loose strand of blonde hair behind his ear and dropped a charming smile, another signature of him as a whole. “Should have watched your six.”

“I knew he was behind me. I just didn’t know how close.”

“That’s not like you, Natalia, not at all.”

Natalia brushed her red hair out of her face and gave him a chiding scowl. “Just as it’s unlike you to leave me to take out five targets on my own…Dreykov will be disappointed in you.”

Captain grimaced, setting his red and black shield on his back. “…He’ll be more than that.”

The only male agent the Red Room held onto, and stronger than the Widows like Natalia, he was invaluable.

Natalia knew of Widows who had simply been eradicated when they didn’t accomplish what Dreykov asked, but Captain had committed a few failures, and yet he still lived.

Where Widows would receive the possibly restful release of death for failure, Captain received punishment that often left him sore for days…sometimes even weeks. Natalia had witnessed some of them, and they couldn’t be described as anything less than brutal.

But that was how things were done…perhaps how things had to be done.

Their desires were unneeded, unnecessary, and useless to the cause.

And there was no room for failure.

Natalia settled her guns in their holsters and her knives in their sheaths.

She gave Captain a slight nod. “Come on. Dreykov will be waiting.”

“Hydra and the Red Room broke ties long ago when you stole the program from us. It’s time we receive our due reward, Dreykov…give us back the Captain.”

“You handed Captain to us years ago, and you suddenly want him back? Well, I’m afraid that isn’t a possibility, Doctor…Captain will remain here until I have no more need of him.”

Natalia knocked on the hardwood door.

“Who is it!?”

“It’s Agent Romanova, Dreykov, sir, and Captain is also here.”

A few undistinguishable whispers were exchanged.

“Come in!”

Captain opened the door and held it open; Natalia strode into Dreykov’s office. “Sir,” she turned to Dreykov’s guest and gave a respective nod, “sirs.”

Dreykov stood and smiled. “Romanova, what a pleasant surprise. How fares my favorite Widow?”

What did it take to be his favorite?

“Well, sir. All of the targets were taken out.”

“Perfect. I hope you worked well together,” he chuckled, “but who am I kidding? You two must have worked well together once again. Although…” Dreykov’s smile faded into a scowl, “it seems as though Romanova took out most of the targets alone.”

Had it been too much to hope that he wouldn’t notice?

“Yes, sir, I mostly took out the targets, but Captain saved-“

“Much use to you? I’d say it seems as though he is more trouble than anything.”

Dreykov’s eyes blazed, boring into his guest. “I believe that is enough, Doctor Stein. Now leave.”

“This is a mistake, Dreykov. The Director will make you pay!” The guest yelled. He mumbled undiscernible words beneath his breath and stalked out of the room.

The door slammed closed.

Dreykov turned his attention back to the two Agents. His glare remained, however, but now it bored into Captain. “Submit your report to Milaina, Romanova, and get to bed so you can be ready for tomorrow’s mission. As for you, Captain,” Dreykov’s eyes blazed, “you are in dire need of a small bit of discipline.”

Captain’s face paled.

She wanted to help, but she had no other choice than to obey Dreykov’s command.

Natalia turned on her heel, shoving back tears, and stalked out of the room.

This was her life.

And she would be satisfied with it.

Smiley
          @smiley

@freedomwriter76

Nat!!!!! And Steve!!! Why would you do this to us???!!!!

Also Drekov is the worst most evil marvel villain out there!! Even Pierce can’t beat him

Although Thanos also took kids and made them into soldiers, like poor Nebula so he does compete a little bit too

Oxygen shortage

RAE
            @rae
              • Total Posts: 3026

@smiley @freedomwriter76

If ya’re interested, there’s a channel on YouTube, Music Medleys, that compiled a couple soundtrack things from Marvel. He doesn’t have much, though.

Silvanis: But I look like a peacock!
              Rosella: Whatever a peacock is, it must be very fashionable.

Anonymous

@rae Ooh, thanks for letting me know!! 🤩 @smiley I know…I know…it’s so sad 😭

Anonymous

@smiley

I…uhm…I have Chapter 2

(much shorter, but oh well…not all of the chapters can be long XD)

😭

C H A P T E R  2

“Natalia hasn’t responded in hours…she’s fallen off the face of the earth.”

“That isn’t possible-“

“Well, something has happened, Milaina! Tell everyone to find her, now…she is the most important mission right now, and I want her alive.”

“Yessir.”

Captain strode into Dreykov’s office, following Agent Milaina’s departure.

He stopped in front of Dreykov’s desk, ignoring the aching sensation throughout his entire body, traveling from bruises that reminded him of his failure.

Dreykov paused, looked up, and watched him with a small gleam in his eyes.

Captain stood still and poised. Even if his heart beat what seemed to be a thousand times a minute.

“You are able to speak.”

Captain didn’t move.

Dreykov chuckled. “Ah, good to see you paid attention: you must only speak on a specific command. Permission to speak granted, Captain.”

Captain spoke slowly and carefully, his tone edged with a rough tone from a week spent without uttering a single word. “…Agent Romanova is missing, sir?”

“Has been for hours, Captain. She won’t respond.”

“Does she need help-?”

“You are staying here, Captain, and that is final.”

“Sir-“

“Do not make me repeat myself…you will regret it.”

“If she-“

“Are you arguing with me, Captain?” Dreykov stood. “Because if you are, I can have you disciplined once more. You wouldn’t want that, would you?”

Captain shuddered.

Discipline, again? A beating and taking his ability to speak without permission from Dreykov weren’t enough?

He had been that bad…he-he was a failure.

But Natalia was so good…almost…perfect.

“If Agent Romanova needs help, someone-“

“Permission to speak revoked, Captain. I will have everyone out looking for Romanova, but you will remain here. If you speak one more word on this issue, I will have you disciplined, and disciplined severely, which you would earn and put on yourself.”

Captain gave a slow nod. Terror squeezed his heart.

Dreykov looked up at him and smiled. “Are you afraid?”

“N-“

A harsh slap knocked Captain a step backwards.

“I revoked your permission to speak. You have every reason to fear me…I can do anything I want with you. You will remain here, you will obey, and if you do not, you will face my wrath. Do I make myself clear? Nod or shake your head.”

Captain slowly nodded, swallowing the bile that had risen in his throat.

Dreykov rose a sadistic smile.

“…Good. Agent Romanova will be found…she can’t escape me forever. Now leave, Captain.”

He quietly strode out of the room.

Natalia had to be safe…she had to be.

And Captain would make sure of it.

Euodia
                  @euodia-vision
                    • Total Posts: 1306

@freedomwriter76

Oooooo I really like it!

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Smiley
                    @smiley

@freedomwriter76

*cries*

*cries some more*

I love it though!!

Oxygen shortage

Anonymous

@euodia-vision @smiley Thx y’all!! 💖💖

*quietly offers Miley a bunch of tissues*

Smiley
                        @smiley

@keilah-h @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 *hands tissues back to you* you might need them since I have Chapter One of my What If? finished

What if Wanda had been sent to the Red Room?

Chapter 1

Ten-year-old Wanda sobbed, deep overwhelming sobs, she had never felt so completely alone. Her parents had died, and she had been separated from her twin brother, with little chance of ever seeing him again. Now she was running through the chaos that was happening.

Other girls her age were being taken into different vehicles. Big strong soldiers with black suits were rounding them up.

One of the soldiers reached for her, but she sprinted away. She needed to get out of here, she needed to run. Yet the back alley where all of this was happening didn’t give her that opportunity.

She stumbled onto the concrete road and looked up to see a man. He wasn’t wearing armor like the other men, instead, he wore a black trench coat and dress shoes.

He knelt to examine Wanda, her eyes meant his, and she saw darkness and a terrifying emptiness in his eyes. He was middle-aged with a light brown beard with a few white hairs. She immediately stood up, ready to defend herself, yet she knew this man had won.

He framed her face with his hands and in a light whisper he spoke. “Red Room will give you power, it is your home now.”

The sentence was simple yet sent shivers down her spine. She couldn’t run, she couldn’t talk, she just stood there, feeling nothing but weak.

Before anything else could happen, she felt a needle in her arm and then she went unconscious.

~*~

Wanda’s eyes slowly opened, and for a second she forgot what had happened, but then like dark clouds, her memories came back. It was almost too hard to believe, everything had happened so fast.

She adjusted her position on the bed she had been sleeping on, only to find herself handcuffed to the metal backboard of it. Her breathing got heavier as she realized that there were about thirty beds in the room, but they were all empty.

Where was she?! Was this the Red Room? 

With a loud creek, the metal door in the corner of the room opened, and two black guards walked in, the same old man with them.

She wanted to run, or hide, but she couldn’t move.

“Release her,” The man instructed.

And with the command, Wanda was released. A purple bruise was on her wrist most likely from the tight handcuffs. She could hardly find the strength to stand, but she did because she was scared of what might happen if she didn’t.

The man walked over. “Tell me, child, what do you want?”

Hot tears streamed down her face, she knew what she wanted, but not even this man could give it to her. What she wanted was something she could never get back, a feeling she would never feel again. “I want to go home.”

The man smiled, but it wasn’t a smile that brought comfort to her, it was a smile that scared her. “This is your home now,”

He said it as a statement, but it didn’t feel true. Where were her parents? Where was the warmth and comfort? How could this be her home? 

“But what about Mama and Papa?! Or Pietro?!” Wanda questioned like maybe she could get this man to at least sympathize with her.

But the look on the man’s face was anything but sympathetic. His eyes now showed an intense anger, and before she could move a hard and sharp pain swept across her face as Dreykov hit her.

He then knelt to match her eye level, and his gloomy shadow covered her.

“Your father was useless, your mother was a traitor, and your brother… well he was rubbish, meant to be disposed of.”

What did he mean by that?! Did he… kill Pietro? The thought terrified her, everything about this place terrified her, but perhaps the worst part of it was she knew no one was coming to save her.

She was alone, absolutely alone.

Oxygen shortage

Anonymous

@smiley WANDA!!!!!!

😭😭😭😭😭😭

(…I held back my tears…but I’m still so sad)

💖😭😭😭😭

Smiley
                            @smiley

@freedomwriter76

(…I held back my tears…but I’m still so sad)

Wow you have better self-restraint than I do XD

WANDA!!!!!!

I know!!!

I’m writing Pietro’s POV now, and his a little bit less tearful

Oxygen shortage

Keilah H.
                              @keilah-h
                                • Total Posts: 3875

@smiley Aww, that’s so horrible, poor girl!

@freedomwriter76 Steve, you’re like 6 foot 2 and 240 pounds of pure muscle, you could fight Dreykov and win if you wanted to!

JK….Dreykov really is the worst if he can terrify Captain America himself into doing his bidding…..

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous

@smiley

I’m writing Pietro’s POV now, and his a little bit less tearful

Ooh, I can’t wait to read it <3

And yes, I even managed to not cry when Natasha died in Endgame when I rewatched it Saturday afternoon!! (but Tony’s funeral got me…like always 😭😭)

@keilah-h

Yeahhh, he could, but Steve has also been brainwashed at this point *poor boi* and Dreykov is also just…*shudders*

Viewing 15 posts - 1,351 through 1,365 (of 1,575 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >