@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Take the three main characters of a recent story you wrote and… in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 4 months ago
Camille can make you spill all your secrets and publish them? Woah, she’s on a another level. Not necessarily a higher one but definitely a different one. XD
It’s cool how you modeled Tess after yourself! It would be very interesting going to brunch with someone very similar to yourself.
Just a bit curious, do you find it…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Short Story Contest in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
So cool! I’m a bit caught up in the throws of my novel, but I can’t wait to read all the winners!
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Hallo! *waves* in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 4 months ago
Hi! Welcome to the forum! I’m Kathleen and it’s awesome to have you!
Seven siblings! I’m not too far behind with six. Though, at the moment it kinda feels like I only have three since the rest moved out. XD
It’s so cool that your learning three languages! My sister sister is fluent in Korean and Japanese, so she really inspires me to…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic The Daily Combined in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@iluvhim18 These are GREAT!!!!!!!😄😆 I love them!!!!!!! I’ll try to get into the swing of writing again so I can post last lines. 😉
-
Katherine replied to the topic Short Story Contest in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@gracie-j Awesome!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!! 😀 I’m excited to start writing!!!!!!! No problem! 😉 I’m the same way!!! It’s like I remember people’s names, but I forget their tag/username.😂
@ribbonash You’re welcome, girl!!!<3
-
Lin replied to the topic Hallo! *waves* in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 4 months ago
@faith-q Hi there! Welcome to Kingdom Pen! I’m Linyang, though most folks here just call me Lin. Pleasure to make your acquaintance!
That is a lot of siblings! It must be a fun family!
Those are a lot of languages! I’m currently trying to learn Japanese when I can.
What are some of your favorite books or movies?
What are some of your favorite…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Synopsis and Taglines! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@gracie-j Thank you so much! I love yours as well!
@joy-caroline Yours is beautiful!
@issawriter7 Thank you so much!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Synopsis and Taglines! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@devastate-lasting @gracie-j Aww, THANK Y’ALL BOTH SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!! <333 I LOOVE both of y’all’s, too!!!!! Soooo AMAZING and it just makes me wanna read the stories sooo badly!!!!
(Grace, now you’re just making me want to get back to reading Held Captive soooo badly. 😉 )
(Also, Linyang, I am now dubbing you the queen of amazing taglines!!!!…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Synopsis and Taglines! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Oh wow, I love yours! Especially that last tagline! Thank you for starting this topic!
@issawriter7 Girl, I love yours as well! And I love your second tagline!
*rubs hands* Time to make up things on the spot…oh wait, here’s a thing I had from months ago…
You know what? This would be fun for some of my already completed…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Synopsis and Taglines! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
Hmmm… I think a mix of both sounds really cool!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Synopsis and Taglines! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
Awwww, girl, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!! I’m soo glad to hear that!!! 😊 Girl, you are SO very welcome!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Synopsis and Taglines! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
WHOA, girl, THAT SYNOPSIS JUST SOUNDS SOOOO AMAZING AND INTRIGUING!!!!!! Like if this book was in a bookstore, I would TOTALLY buy it and read it!!!! If you want, maybe you could give a little more of an idea who the villain is and what the main conflict of the story’s gonna be. But either way, I still ADORE it soooooo much!!!!!…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic goodbye (because saying hullo is too normal) in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 4 months ago
Hiya! Awesome to have you fellow writer!
Your from Canada? So cool! I’ve been to Canada once and It’s so lovely! I love the open spaces, mountains, and the air smells so fresh and crisp! I’ve wanted to go back ever since.
How long have you been writing? What made you start, and why haven’t you stopped?
Again, great to meet you!…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 4 months ago
Hi! I’m Kathleen, and it’s awesome to have you!
Woah, Six years! It’s hard to exactly say when I started writing because I’ve only been consistently for a couple years, but I first started writing novels with my siblings around seven or eight.
What’s your favorite thing about writing? What made you stick with writing all these…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Not sure if I should add an idea to my book in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 5 years, 4 months ago
@morgan If it fixes your plot holes, I’d say go for it!
I think that adding another sibling could help strengthen your theme, as others have said before, you could probably work around with fleshing some of your characters out. And if you’re writing a sequel, I think that if there is a problem that arises in this book then it could be resolved in…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic goodbye (because saying hullo is too normal) in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 4 months ago
@relia Ah, I’ve been meaning to check out Les Miserables! It’s so long though….ah….
Ah yes, LOTR. And I’ve read the Hunger Games trilogy a long time ago. And yes, Star Wars is quite excellent. The new ones are…not. Who are your favorite characters from these?
Le gasp. Heresy? Oh word…
Oh, I’ll have to check out that movie! It sounds…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic goodbye (because saying hullo is too normal) in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 4 months ago
@relia Hi and welcome! We’re so happy that you’re here! This community is indeed full of fun and awesome people. I like you already XD
I see you love classic lit! What are some of your favorite works?
I see you like to fangirl… What are some fandoms that you’re part of?
Do you like pineapple on pizza?
Do you have any favorite movies?
Aye,…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 4 months ago
@sami-eastwood Hi Sami! Welcome to the Kingdom! I’m Linyang, though most here just call me Lin. It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance! If you don’t mind I’m going to drill you with some questions (as I do with all newcomers) to get to know you better.
What’s your current WIP about? What stage are you at with it right now?
What are some of…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 4 months ago
Those sound like really interesting books! But I only think I’ve heard of Pride and Prejudice and The Chronicles of Narnia. About Pride and Prejudice, I’ve heard a lot of mixed opinions about it. Some people I know love it and some people I know hate it. Why do you like it? Just curious, I’ve been wanting to read it for awhile now and I…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Take the three main characters of a recent story you wrote and… in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 4 months ago
From your character descriptions, Tell Me No Lies makes me feel like it’s a story filled with mystery, secrets, betrayal, and characters that you don’t know whether or not to love or bolt the opposite direction from. I may be wrong, but that’s the just the feeling I got and I love it. XD
Your character sound like really…[Read more]
- Load More
