@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Lin replied to the topic Writing A Christian Fantasy-HELP in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 You’re looking at someone who, a) doesn’t write Christian fantasy, b) doesn’t think about themes.
Back in the day I thought I had to write a ton of Christian stuff into my stories, like a direct allegory, preaching, the Gospel, etc. I’ve since learned.
Y’know, when he started Narnia, Lewis actually didn’t intend to have it be…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic I'M MAKING A WEBSITE!!! YAY! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ay, it looks awesome!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic I'M MAKING A WEBSITE!!! YAY! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH *continues screaming for a eternity* Girl, I am SO excited for you!! Your site looks simply FANTABULOUS!!!!! I love it soooo much!!!! <333
-
Lin replied to the topic Greetings, Fellow Writers!! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 2 months ago
@maryg3 Ay, welcome to the forum! I’m Linyang, though most here call me Lin! Glad to have you here!
Yes, short stories are very fun! I’ve been writing more of them lately myself, they really do wonders for exercises.
What is the premise of your current work in progress?
Also, do you like pineapple on pizza?
Lovely to have you here! Hope to see…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Random fun stuff! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I got Arabella!!!! 😀 And, GIRL, I was surprised at how much she sounded like me!!!!! 😄
-
Katherine replied to the topic Hi guys in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 2 months ago
@precious-y Hi, Precious!!!!!! 😀 Welcome to the Kingdom!!!!!!
I’m Katherine. And I love reading and writing in a variety of genres. What’s your favorite book? What’s your favorite movie?
Oh, and I noticed you asked for sci-fi recommendations. Have you heard of Nova by Chuck Black? I haven’t read it yet, but my sister said it was an awesome…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic The Daily Combined in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
Oh, okay!! Gotcha!! THANKS for letting me know!!! 🙂
-
Daisy Torres posted an update 5 years, 2 months ago
@devastate-lasting Hi! Do you know of any clean movies/books in Chinese? I would be super greatful if you could reccomend something! Thank youu <3
-
Lin replied to the topic Hi guys in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 2 months ago
@precious-y Hi, welcome! Nice to meet you!
-
Sara Ann {Spark} replied to the topic Hi guys in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 2 months ago
-
Sara Ann {Spark} replied to the topic Hi guys in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 2 months ago
@precious-y welcome! i’m so glad you joined! *hands you a mini fruit pizza* try this and tell me what you think. <3
here are some random questions:
whats books have you been reading?
have you read/heard of keeper of the lost cities?
how old are you?
do you like to sing?
what songs/singers/bands would you say you enjoy most?
welcome…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Random fun stuff! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@joy-caroline Cool quiz!!!!! 😀 I got Temira!
-
Lin replied to the topic Random fun stuff! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@joy-caroline I got Paul, heh. Awesome quiz!
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic non-typical critters for stories in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 2 months ago
@elfwing Ooo you’re righhtt!! For that matter, can we see more fantasy set in India-ish legends/culture?? That could be really cool…
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Hi guys in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 2 months ago
Hi! Welcome to KP! It’s awesome to meet you!
Sci-fi is such a cool genre to write in! I haven’t written a full novel in the genre, but what I have written was really fun to write.
Do you have a favorite sci-fi novel?
Also do you have any favorite fictional characters?
Again, it’s great to meet you! See ya around!
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Come Join the Tour! in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 2 months ago
I’ll do a Guest post and Author Interview!! I don’t have a large blog at all, but I’d lovvee to help any way I can!!
-
Lin replied to the topic Come Join the Tour! in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 2 months ago
@e-k-seaver Ah, I only have Instagram, but I’ll see what I can do with it!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic The Daily Combined in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
Aahhh, I see!! That’s such an AWESOME idea and sounds like sooooo much fun!!!! I’ll totally post my last line after I write today!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! <333 🙂
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic non-typical critters for stories in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 2 months ago
@elfwing Yuupp that’s pretty much my thoughts on it too lol. And no! I didn’t think you worded anything intensely. And saaame. My rabbit trails are more like elephant trails T_T
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Come Join the Tour! in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 2 months ago
Awesome!!!!! Of course!!! I am sooooo excited!! (And I think all my readers are too, cuz I had a bigger turnout on my post for your cover reveal than I normally get. XD)
- Load More

Dunno about clean… Ngl my knowledge of Chinese cuss words is quite limited (I’ve probably heard them all but never registered them as such, lol). I’ll probably recommend you some clean kids’ movies, that’d be the safest. “Monkey King: Hero is Back” is one of my favorites, as well as the recent “Nezha”. There’s probably more but nothing else…[Read more]
@devastate-lasting Okk that’ll work! Thanks a bunch!!