@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@lrose5 Tempted to come over and force-feed you some pineapple pizza right now…
Ah, historical fiction! I’m too lazy for research, so at most I write alternate histories. That sounds interesting, though! What aspects of the time period did you want to focus on?
Wow, lots of fantasy. Fantasy is my go-to genre as well, heh. Though I’ve been…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@lrose5 Hence why I copy my replies before sending XD The Forum:tm: likes to eat things
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@lrose5 Heyo! It’s been a very long time since I’ve bothered to welcome anyone on here, lol. Welcome to the forum, and congrats on becoming a part of the family! In fact, it’s been so long since I’ve welcomed anyone I’ve forgotten what I used to say. Um. I think it used to go something like this…
1. Pineapple on pizza? Yes or no?
2. Edge piece…[Read more]
-
Lin changed their profile picture 4 years, 2 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
Alright, so I didn’t read through those posts like I usually do, so if I repeat a question, apologies.
Hello, and welcome to the Kingdom! I’m called Koshka around here, and I am currently writing a non-magical historical-fantasy trilogy.
You’re homeschooled?! So am I! I’m also southern, although I didn’t realize I had an accent untill…[Read more]
-
Lorelei Angelino replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
I also love that collage!!
-
Lorelei Angelino replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 – Thanks! XD
LOL I wish I could do that but I’m a horrible multitasker. WHOA your WIP sounds amazing! I love that message. 🧡 WWII fiction is something I enjoy reading. (Have you ever read The Book Thief? Or The Hiding Place?) What got you interested in writing about that time period? (And you know what’s really a coincidence? I…[Read more]
-
Lorelei Angelino replied to the topic Writing Characters with various Faiths. in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
I’m afraid I don’t have much wisdom in this area, but I’m definitely following this thread to see others’ answers.
-
Lorelei Angelino replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@lrose5 – Oh, that’s cool! I like historical fiction, contemporary fiction, romance, and fantasy. I like anything with romance too…if a book doesn’t have romance I find it hard to finish XDXD. I enjoy biographies occasionally, but not too often. I also like writing sci-fi, but never actually read it XP.
I like your signature! Do you like…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hey, Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
I’m sorry I never responded. (Life… *Sigh*)
Ugh yes! I absolutely love history, but I also know that I’ll never be able to get ALL the facts straight in historical fiction. Thus my writing passion is smothered in that genre.
His books are wonderful. Perhaps a tad rough in text, but powerful in story, which is the better of…[Read more]
-
Lorelei Angelino replied to the topic *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@jemiah-liberty MIAH!!!! I’m so glad you joined KP! AH I love your pfp, girl!
-
Lorelei Angelino replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
Hey, @lrose5!!! So glad to see you here! What books do you like to read?
-
Jemiah.Liberty started the topic *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
Hey! So…I joined like five minutes ago, and someone said to pop over here. So, here I am (:
I’m a YA author, I read way too much, and I’m an MK. And that’s pretty much the basics of me, lol. Can’t wait to meet you guys!
-
Sunny421 replied to the topic What's your most recent writing-related web search? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
I use google for spelling a lot. I also use the thesaurus when a word is on the tip of my tongue, but I can’t think of it.
-
Lorelei Angelino's profile was updated 4 years, 2 months ago
-
Lorelei Angelino replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I KNOW! She really did! My WIP is basically just a practice novel for me; but it’s about a maidservant who runs away from a palace and joins a group of rebels, who are planning to take down the evil prince before he can become king. (And she especially likes this one blond rebel… XD)
Hello to you, too! I love the aesthetic of…[Read more]
-
Lorelei Angelino replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
Ahh I love this thread! 🧡 Here’s a graphic/aesthetic that a friend made for my current WIP:

-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
Thanks ^u^
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
We’ll, I didn’t get time, but I should today. My sisters and I are working a concessions stand at a children’s church camp. We have several hours when the stand closes in the afternoon to ourselves, so I should be able to get on. If somebody else can before that, please go ahead!
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
ok, this is a mess but here we go.. 😛 might be a bit pixelated thanks to my terrible software haha
here’s a chaos board for my favorite character Bronwen! For backstory, she’s a hunter from western Montana and she gets lost in the Rockies on an elk hunt

- Load More
