Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Characters Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@lorelei-writer. Your friend did absolutely WONDERFUL!

Lorelei Angelino
      @lorelei-writer
        • Total Posts: 32

@freedomwriter76 I KNOW! She really did! My WIP is basically just a practice novel for me; but it’s about a maidservant who runs away from a palace and joins a group of rebels, who are planning to take down the evil prince before he can become king. (And she especially likes this one blond rebel… XD)

Hello to you, too! I love the aesthetic of your profile. 🧡 What are you writing?

Writing is a journey . . . journey for the Lord.

Anonymous

@lorelei-writer. OOH, your WIP sounds very intriguing! 😀 (XD Haha. Some Romance, perhaps!? XD)

Aww, thanks! ❤️ Well…I’m a known multitasker, so I have MANY, MANY WIP’s, but I have one main one I’m trying to specifically focus on. My main WIP’s title is Freedom’s Fire. It’s a WWII Historical Fiction novel, set during 1944-1945 and even up to 1946. It has two MC’s, Leon and Riker. Leon is a Jewish man who is thrown into the Holocaust, and Riker is an SS Lieutenant who finds out about the “Final Solution”, AKA the Holocaust, and devotes everything he has to saving Jews and other innocent people. There are many, various messages, both good and bad. Like love yet loss, grace yet guilt, hatred, mercy, abandonment yet acceptance, healing, and grief. But more than anything, the main message is Forgiveness. God’s forgiveness, forgiving others, and, as it seems to be so overlooked, the importance of forgiving ourselves. But simply put, it’s a Novel about the Holocaust and forgiveness. 🙂

Anonymous

And here’s the new aesthetic FOR Freedom’s Fire. 😉

Lorelei Angelino
            @lorelei-writer

@freedomwriter76 – Thanks! XD

LOL I wish I could do that but I’m a horrible multitasker. WHOA your WIP sounds amazing! I love that message. 🧡 WWII fiction is something I enjoy reading. (Have you ever read The Book Thief? Or The Hiding Place?) What got you interested in writing about that time period? (And you know what’s really a coincidence? I just went to a friend’s play today that was about WWII!)

Lorelei Angelino
              @lorelei-writer

I also love that collage!!

Anonymous

@lorelei-writer. Aww, thank you! <3 (for the collage and WIP. XD)

I have not read The Book Thief, although I DO have it on hold at my library. I have read most of the Hiding Place, but I haven’t yet finished the book. *face-palms* I need to! The one I have read that I really loved was Unbroken, about Louis Zamperini. 😉

Hmm…interested in writing WWII fiction? I was already writing American Revolution, but I would say watching the cartoon The Long Long Holiday made me suddenly fall in love with learning about WWII, and, since that show took place in WWII France, that’s where my first WWII novel idea, Allies and Lies, took place. (I’m still planning on writing that novel. It’s just on backburner for now and it’s changed a lot. XD) Now, my main WIP, of course, takes place in WWII Germany. But I guess that cartoon was the reason. XP I still watch that cartoon, lol. 😉 (That is a coincidence! A play about WWII!? THAT IS EPIC!!!! If it doesn’t get cancelled, I’m going to be going to a WWII battle reenactment in October for my birthday. 😉 I went last year too, but I don’t care, lol. XD If we can get it to work out, I’ll be wearing a WWII nurse uniform costume. Get into the moment, y’know? *wink*)

Rylie Goodwin
                  @lrose5
                    • Total Posts: 90

Y’alls mood boards/collages are SO pretty!! How do y’all make them? (i’m so new to this chat and I didn’t really read all nine pages of this so if the question has been answered and asked before, sorry!)

You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.

C.S. Lewis

Linyang Zhang
                    @devastate-lasting
                      • Total Posts: 1700

@lrose5 Canva, mostly! And Pinterest. Makes me want to make some more…hhhh…

Lately, it's been on my brain
                      Would you mind letting me know
                      If hours don't turn into days

Rylie Goodwin
                      @lrose5

@devastate-lasting
                        Ohh ok! I’ll admit I’ve tried before but they never look as good as the one’s y’all shared!! Is this a case of practice makes perfect? XD

C.S. Lewis

Linyang Zhang
                        @devastate-lasting

@lrose5 Yep, my old aesthetics don’t look too good, but I’ve gotten better at it over like. Two years maybe?

Rylie Goodwin
                          @lrose5

@devastate-lasting

TWO years?? *pouts* Fineee I guess I’ll have good graphics by the time i’m 16 then. XD

C.S. Lewis

Linyang Zhang
                            @devastate-lasting

*realising I haven’t posted any memes here yet, or made any memes for my WIP*

Linyang Zhang
                              @devastate-lasting

@lrose5 Aw haha nah you just have to make a lot of them. I made a lot of them during Zoom sessions and classes, lol, and haven’t made any recently. Probably won’t take you two years if you just practice a lot.

Rylie Goodwin
                                @lrose5

@devastate-lasting
                                  Oh yeah! lol Finding the right images is SO hard tho. *glares at Pinterest for making things difficult*

C.S. Lewis

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 144 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >