@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Aww, y’all. That was pretty awesome to read through.
And now…
I hope nobody minds where I take this.
Alyona
Nerves were strung, spirits low. She glanced around to see everyone on the ground breathlessly watching those who weren’t.
Eva had the darling little girl. Even though NadÃan was…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Character Templates! in the forum Characters 4 years, 1 month ago
@anatra23 ooh! I may end up using that sometime.
-
Pen_for_Christ205 changed their profile picture 4 years, 1 month ago
-
Pen_for_Christ205 replied to the topic Please Help Me Steer A Conversion Conversation in the forum Plotting 4 years, 1 month ago
-
Pen_for_Christ205 replied to the topic Please Help Me Steer A Conversion Conversation in the forum Plotting 4 years, 1 month ago
Thank you so much!
These really help a lot. Now I know who to contact next time I have a problem. 😉🤍
God bless!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 thanks! She is adorable.
@koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Viktor
It wasn’t such a high climb. Not ideal exercise for that time of night, but no help would come if waiting.
It was the safest place.
Viktor began to speak, but was silenced by the sight of Vulkasin astride the window. In one fluid motion the Voyager had scaled…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Vulkasin
Blackened stonework, narrow threshold, tall glorious window. The tower at last.
But everyone seemed concerned on how to enter, all gathered round the refuse pile of a door.
Whatever they were trying to do. He had found the window.
It wasn’t high; stretching he could almost…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I Want To Pummel Someone.
Hard.
Ooohhhh………..be glad I’m on the other side of the internet, buster.
And please, what happens next????
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
And I’m on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Finally)
By the way, Sorren and my villain Ocran would be very interesting together. Mainly because they’re both cold and, well, conceited. Ocran does have rather complicated reasons for what he does. A lot of mental justification. In the end, if course, he’s really j…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
You’re making me want to go make collages for all my various MCs, especially Mikkel and Wilkins.
Wait…you haven’t met Wilkins yet…I should definitely do one for him.
Anyway, as Elishavet said, I have marine family too, so Michael already had a special place in my heart. Also, is Asher a submarine captain?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Wowsers y’all. That was a lot more than I expected.
Sorry for not getting on. I try to stay off my phone on weekends.
OH, and @freedomwriter76 ? Michael and Mikkel definitely need to meet, both being marines (although Mikkel would be like ‘Sorry chap, I’m a King’s Mariner’).
-
Pen_for_Christ205 started the topic Please Help Me Steer A Conversion Conversation in the forum Plotting 4 years, 1 month ago
Hey, y’all!
I need a character to help another come to Christ. These are always really hard for me, so your help would be very appreciated.
So the character who needs to come to Christ is named Thorald (for now). He’s a villain and he’s done much to hurt Richard (the guy who’s trying to convert him). He hurt both him and his fiance A LOT and…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Oh, those are delicious! (If that’s a proper adjective to use in any such like situation, it is here.)
Jennie’s is beautiful (sooo sweet.), and I think of the last three I especially liked Michael’s and Jayden’s. (Some of our family are Marines, so I might be a little biased. Just a little.) 😉
-
Ava Blue started the topic Character Templates! in the forum Characters 4 years, 1 month ago
Hey y’all! Do you guys have any character templates you use? I’m working on making one right now. So far, I’ve got basics down (appearance, backstory, etc.) and I’ll post it here once I’m finished. If you have any ideas as to what I should add, let me know.
Also, you can post filled-out templates for your characters here if you like 😀
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Book Topic Updates in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka thank you! Not even Grammarly caught that. There is more to the story, that snippet isn’t actually supposed to be the first scene. Bronwen is hunting rocky mountain elk in late autumn when she realizes she made a mistake whil navigating and she can’t find her way back; then the rest of the story is just an excuse to write about…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Why write clean? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 years, 1 month ago
Exactly! The Bible shows many disturbing things, and that is exactly what they should be. Disturbing, NOT intriguing.
Our writing should show the darkness as what it is, both to give boldness because we know our enemy, and a warning to not be like it.
It matters where your focus is. Remember Lot’s wife? Although her feet were…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Why write clean? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 years, 1 month ago
First off, I totally agree with writing cleanly. While I have not had to combat that yet, my mother went through a lot because of some very unclean books. Praise the Lord, she was able to use her experience to teach us to be careful with what we put before our eyes.
Also, we need to be careful, vigilant. We do not fight against flesh…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic How to Portray Adoptive Parents Realistically in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I really don’t have experience with this, whether in life or in writing. However, I do have some friends that are part of a large family where each of them was adopted. As well as a family in our church that fostered to adopt. Adoption is beautiful, and I love it in a book.
I’ll tag @joy-caroline , because she has some knowledge…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
By the way, I don’t know if I’ve clarified this yet, but Viktor has nightmares sometimes about the night his parents died. (He doesn’t know that’s what it is, though he does suspect it’s more of a memory than imagination.) It’s also the time he got his hands burned. According to the people that…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Alyona
It was over. She had located Viktor as soon as the fists had stopped flying. He was sitting against the wall, his head leaned back, watching Franz with a much more peaceful expression.
Then he had come forward and now he was checking after Riker and the others.
Alyona followed Arabella…[Read more]
- Load More
