Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics?

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics?

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 1,142 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

Next up, the Navy Officer Asher Graham Carter. 😀 So handsome, y’all. XD XD XD

Anonymous

And finally, the Combat Medic Jayden Caleb Carter. (A.K.A. Asher’s younger, ADOPTED brother. He’s gonna have a sad past, but y’all will be okay, right? XD)

Elishavet Pidyon
        @elishavet-pidyon
          • Total Posts: 1014

@freedomwriter76

Oh, those are delicious! (If that’s a proper adjective to use in any such like situation, it is here.)

Jennie’s is beautiful (sooo sweet.), and I think of the last three I especially liked Michael’s and Jayden’s. (Some of our family are Marines, so I might be a little biased. Just a little.) 😉

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Anonymous

@elishavet-pidyon. Aw, thank you!

Her’s is sweet. 🙂 I get that! (and yes, maybe some bias, but that’s fine, and I have two uncles that were both in the Armed Forces too. One in the Army, the other in the Marines. One of the many reasons why I appreciate the Armed Forces so much.) But Michael was my first Marine! 😉 (other than William, but that, for a while, was back and forth on him being in the Army or Marines. It took me a while to decide, lol. XD)

Koshka
            @koshka
              • Total Posts: 1428

@freedomwriter76

You’re making me want to go make collages for all my various MCs, especially Mikkel and Wilkins.

Wait…you haven’t met Wilkins yet…I should definitely do one for him.

Anyway, as Elishavet said, I have marine family too, so Michael already had a special place in my heart. Also, is Asher a submarine captain?

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Anonymous

@koshka. You should! It’s a lot of fun!

Ooh, good question! Either Submarine or he drives Landing Craft. Haven’t quite decided yet. XD

I created him recently, after having met a bunch of WWII vets at my local airport when they had a WWII bomber come in that were in the Navy during the War. And only then did I realize…I had no Navy characters. XD So, Asher was later born. 😉

One of the men I met, the one I talked to the most who was 99 years old, drove landing craft and was in, like, 5 different battles. He went all over the place. The Pacific, Europe, Northern Africa, Sicily, basically almost all the different places the US Navy went during WWII. He looked like he was maybe in his 70s at 99 years old. Then again though, he told me if I wanted to live up to his age, I needed to trust in the Lord. So, I also found a fellow Christian brother and he fought in WWII. 😉

Gracie J.
                @gracie-j
                  • Total Posts: 1789

@freedomwriter76 AHH JENNIE!! I love her collage!!

AND OMGOSH YES HE IS SO HANDSOME AND THOSE MOODBOARDS ARE ALL PERFECT AND WTHECK YOU NAMED A CHARACTER JAYDEN. *melts*

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Anonymous

@gracie-j. Aww, thank you! And yes, I love her’s too!

YESS! HE IS!!! (oh, who am I kidding!? Almost all of my guys are. XD) I DID! IT WAS AN OLD NAME FOR AN OLD CHARACTER I SCRAPPED BUT I BROUGHT IT BACK! Not gonna lie, I’m in love with the name Jayden. XD And in love with Jayden himself. His past is even sadder than Riker’s if you can believe that. *sobs*

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12
                      • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 ur collages are so great!

I can’t remember or not…have you seen the collages I’ve posted on KP? If not maybe I should repost them cuz it’s been a hot minute….

I feel like you’d like some of them cuz they fit the “we hurt our charries” thing 🤣 (that’s terrible but ah…yea… XD)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12
                        • Total Posts: 6645

YEAAA IMMA POST ONE! @freedomwriter76 Jayden makes me think of my BABY PAXTON!!! He’s like 8-9 when I introduce him and is the baby of the group 🥹🥹🥹

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

Gracie J.
                        @gracie-j

@freedomwriter76 You’re welcome!!! 😀

(I noticed. LOL!) AHHHH!!!! Girl, one of my favorite charries (of my own) is named Jayden, so naturally I love it. Awwww!!!!! You must tell meeeee!!! *holds him close*

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Aww, thanks!

I did! Remember, I fell in love with Grimm immediately? XD OH MY GOODNESS, PAXTON!!!! *sobs forever* YES, JUST LIMITED EDITION! *sobs and hugs Jayden and Paxton tight*

@gracie-j
                            . (Haha, yes, me too. XD) OH, REALLY!? Cool! I will! Alrighty, here goes…so, his life story, his past, affects his faith, first off, and, his adopted father (thus, Asher’s father) is a Pastor, and his adopted mother, Asher, and Jayden and Asher’s younger sister, Maggie, are strong Christians. But he’s not. But here’s why: It’s not that he doesn’t believe God exists, it’s just that it’s difficult for him to believe in God, especially with what he goes through during the war. (I mean, he sees men die EVERY DAY!) And also…his childhood. (i’m gonna cry. 😭) Before he was adopted at age 15 (so old, I know…) his father, whom he loved and was actually good to him, left when he was 9 years old. (still trying to decide why. Maybe the depression? 🤔) So that was the first thing. But the biggest factor…his mother abused him. Hit him, told him he was nothing but a mistake, said he was good for nothing, etc. And, when his dad left, his mother was pregnant and later gave birth to another baby boy. She worked and drank and smoked and left Jayden to care for his baby brother at 9 years old while ALSO going to school. (Normally brought his brother with him. No one cared or really noticed) When his brother was 3 years old…he was diagnosed by the doctor with some disease. (haven’t decided what it was yet) Jayden’s mother didn’t have money and didn’t care enough to do anything. 3 months passed…and Jayden’s baby brother died, battling every day. Jayden was completely alone, only a 12-year-old kid. His mother still stayed her horrible self, still hurting him, and she died two years later. Jayden was thrown into an orphanage (that didn’t treat him any better than his mother). For a whole year he lived in the Orphanage, until Asher’s parents, his parents now, adopted him. Jayden looks at his past…at everything he went through…and at the war and doesn’t see where God has ever been good. Other than him being adopted, his life was just…so full of pain. He believes that there is a God, but that that God doesn’t even know he exists, or, if he does, doesn’t care a whit about Jayden. And Jayden wants nothing to do with God either. 😭

He also has PTSD, thus has flashbacks, nightmares, sudden outburst of anger, and cowers any time someone raises their hand. He’s triggered by fighting, alcohol, and yelling.

Lorelei Angelino
                            @lorelei-writer
                              • Total Posts: 32

Gosh, these are all sooo good!! 😍 I’m gonna need to find time to make one soon.

Writing is a journey . . . journey for the Lord.

Anonymous

@lorelei-writer. Thank you! 🥰🥰🥰

Ah yes, you should! 😁 It’s a lot of fun! 😜

Gracie J.
                                @gracie-j

AWWWW POOR BABY!!!! BLESS HIS SWEET HEART!!! Whyyyyyy do you torture them so? *sobs*

And I thought my Jayden’s backstory was sad. *continues sobbing*

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 1,142 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >