@linus-smallprint
Active 4 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Sorry it took me so long to answer. I had to make a list! I think there are 46 books/series on this list, and I probably missed some. I couldn’t just pick one!
Freddy the Pig
Harry Potter
Alcatraz vs. the Evil Librarians
The Stormlight Archive
Tress of the Emerald Sea
Lord of the Rings
The Hobbit
Chronicles of Narnia
CS Lewis’ S…[Read more] -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
I like thinking about characters to music too! Mine are usually dancing though. 2 of my sisters and I used to have a fictional newspaper, but alas, it is no longer in print.
I have several hundred characters. It’s hard to keep track of them sometimes.
A song that would remind me of last year would be Minnie the Moocher, sung by the B…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
(I have a sister named Abigail :P)
I know a lot of other Abigails. It seems to be a rather common name. 🙂
Pink is amazing! I don’t know if I’ve ever had ramen.
Who do you think would win in a duck vs. chicken duel, to the roast?
It would probably depend on the species. If you take an ordinary mallard, and a typical domestic chi…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Sorry if I sound like I’ve been living under a rock, but what does XD mean?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
I haven’t read a lot of contemporary. What’s your WIP about?
I have too many WIPs. The main ones right now are a dystopian with most of the characters, but no plot yet unfortunately, a fantasy with ducks who are under the rule of humans, and are trying to overthrow them because the humans eat them, (most of the humans, some are on the…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
This is my third time trying to post this. It vanished twice…a tragedy of the utmost tragediest. Anyway.
Hello!
🤣
My favorite genres to read are fantasy, romance, and old books, though I also enjoy dystopian, sci-fi, spy-fi, historical, happy family, and books in general. My favorite genres to write are fantasy,…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
@everyone who’s questions have not been answered
I will answer the rest of the questions later, as we only have 1 family computer, (and I have 5 siblings), and my mom needs it now.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
His name would be Heliodor Firequacker and he is fully fireproof, feathers and all. No one could cook him! So, steampunk is like a cross between historical and sci-fi?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
I have a spy-fi too! (Technically, just the beginning of one, it doesn’t have much plot yet.) I would ride a dragon for a day, because owning a horse seems like a lot of work. Socks do belong on chair feet, though I usually call chair socks “footies”. Unfortunately, most of my favorite authors are dead, so I don’t know what their hair…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Hullo, Abigail! Nice to meet you (officially).
Oh, pancakes, thanks!
I’m Bridget, a Christian, homeschooled, ninth-grade writer. I like swords and knives waaaaaaay too much as proven by the fact that I was apparently babbling about them yesterday while feverishly sleepwalking (true story).
Questions!
What’s your favorite genre…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Oops, I got your tag wrong. @beth-torres
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
@bethtorres
Hi! *gestures to enormous pile of pancakes* Take one! Lemon yoghurt are my favorite! Yes, I would absolutely own a firebreathing duck! If our HOA didn’t have a rule against poultry, that is. My favorite book character changes a lot, but right now it is Kaladin Stormblessed, from the Stormlight Archive. My favorite colors are hot pink,…[Read more] -
FIREQUACKER started the topic Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Greetings! Have some pancakes! I am The Ducktator, also known as Abigail, (or Abby, and a dozen or so aliases, but Abigail is the name on my birth certificate). I am the ruler of a vast ducktatorship consisting of hundreds of ducks, imaginary, rubber, stuffed, resin, and more! In addition to my duck governing duties, I am a homeschooled…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Profile pictures? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
You’re welcome. And thanks! I love Calvin and Hobbes!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
I’ve been sick so I haven’t really been replying to anyone, but I’ve been praying.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Profile pictures? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! I’ll try again in a few days. I love yours, by the way. Calvin and Hobbes is awesome!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
I agree with you so much on this!!!!!!!!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Profile pictures? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, it’s not working for me either. Looks like KP is being glitchy again 🙄
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Profile pictures? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
Hmm… sometimes profile pictures don’t work. Let me see if it works for me. I sec.
- Load More
