-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
No, I think it’s more like “writing a whole lot in one sitting”
Killing Whaley was just a bonus,
Btw, writing is not my only speed talent. I just read two books in one sitting after I signed off. One was 250 pages and the other was 200.
I guess you would have to read the book to find out. But believe me, real…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hey, that’s not fair! lol. Just because I write fast doesn’t mean my writing doesn’t count! (and it’s not as easy as breathing. Trust me.)
My current project is about a farm boy and his dad in and brother in a not-so-far-in-the-future future where marriage is forbidden.
It’s an interesting plot line and I really love it a lot!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 I’m so sorry, girl… thank you for keeping us updated. I’ll continue praying for her and your family. 💕💕
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Also, I didn’t really pause to think…..And I turned off auto correct….. and I never stopped to reread.
That comes next week. This week is solely for getting the story on the paper. Then I can deal with fixing things.
It’s how I write.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I don’t think you’re using the correct font size. Or…. something.
My 99 page WIP is 138,900 words long. I had a good writing streak and some free time to do it. I kinda type wild fast. My dad says it sounds like I’m attacking the computer.
I had all day yesterday to write and I took the opportunity 110%
And then I wrote a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
Okay, here’s one when they’re older teenager looking through all their old little kid things……..
The two began looking about, and as they did they drifted to opposite ends of the basement. Ethan pushed aside a few boxes of woman’s clothing. All at once he came across a grey-blue coat. He picked it up and saw it was a w…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic the safe of stories in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Its ok! First drafts are allowed to be messy. Thanks for tagging me! It’ll be interesting to see where it goes!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Where’s my cap?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
They’re great! I love writing them together.
You want me to find a scene with them and post it to you?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
So Ethan is the super quiet, let’s think this through, I’m not going to move until I’ve annualized every angle, I’m not going to talk unless I have everything thought out, and I’ll stop in the middle of a thought to decide the best way to finish the sentence,
Jonas…… let’s just say Jonas is the complete opposite, which is really…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
I don’t think Jesus is from History. He’s from history, now, and future.
If you really want it to be Jesus then fine.
Next time I’ll specify.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Btw, I have two charries in here, Tenz (my boi <333) and his twin, Reid. They both have powers.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh no, not Lord Quakers!!!!!!! No!!!!! Why are you doing this to me?!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years ago
@raxforge I’ll pray for you!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Your charries Andrew, lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
- Load More
