-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
Ami
“Ooh, I like purple,” Ami said with a slow nod. “We should do a dark shade of purple. I think that would look really good.”
She had to admit, she was actually really excited for the dance. Sure, she was going with someone she had never expected to go with, but Clint was wonderful and she was looking forward…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Callista
“No, I just got here. Is there a place to go check in or something? I thought there would be more people around…where is everyone?”
Callista chuckled. “Um… I’m not sure if there’s a place to check in or not. But I have room in my dorm if you want to come stay with me. As for where everyone is… I’m not entirel…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yw!! 💖💖 Haha, sameeeeee XD (people on KP thought I was 17 or 18! 😆) My friends are all either older or younger. It’s funny, because the 2 friends I’m probably closest to…one is 5 years older than me and the other is 1 year younger than me 😂 And one is a girl and the other is a guy, sooo yeah XD
Same, my friends are amazing <3…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, here it is! I just used a placeholder for his faceclaim, so you’re welcome to change that! Let me know if you would prefer gray or any other changes 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, here it is! I just used a placeholder for his faceclaim, so you’re welcome to change that! Let me know if you would prefer gray or any other changes 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, got it!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic One More Chance – A Story by R.A.E. in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
I like it too! I did notice it was a little confusing like the others said, but it sounds like you’ve got that covered!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_gray2009
Okay, sure! So, something I didn’t ask for Sef but what are his like character arc themes? Does he struggle with feeling abandoned, rejected, feel like he has to take care of Self? Things like that, just so I know what kind of quotes to put.
Okay, sounds great! If you could maybe try to send the link for the photo, that might work?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It gets worse…
Jr holds all his grief up inside, thinking to grieve openly is a weakness. Eventually it turns into anger. He follows the road that his adoptive father followed, with his own twist. He vents all his anger towards his real father, Grathmere, and continues the greatest hatred for Grathmere there ever was.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@loopylin @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6
Kid
“No, I’m afraid we haven’t met anyone named Kwin, but we’ll help you find him, I mean, if you’d like us to.” He smiled.
“Uh…no, I don’t need to find him now. I just was wondering if this was another one of his jokes, and if it was, I was going to kill him.” Kid became painfully aware his…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Koshtin
“Fetch her! And you will not, I can.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I didn’t want to make a topic for this, but wanted to write it anyways…
The sound of drums seemed to shake the very foundation of the vacation house. Nae looked innocently up the set of winding stairs that led to Jr’s room with her large, childish eyes.
“Da, why is Junior trying to bring the house down with his drums?” Nahim gathered up his…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, here is the current headache of the year…
Nahum-Alpha Slit Silvanus Thurston Dare Krogen Fives Grath
Warning, the arrangement may change later and I might add another name!
Now I shall disect his name! Each part has a meaning to his parents (he was their first child, so he got loaded on with meaning)
Nahum-from his father’s adoptive f…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic One More Chance – A Story by R.A.E. in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
Not really a storyline, more like just points.
- Brandt saves Brenna, a slave/his Sweetheart
- Brandt’s leaders and fellows
- Brandt’s mission that he fails, falls and breaks his leg. Wounded.
- Elderly man takes him in, caring for him, not afraid to share beliefs.
- Brandt returns to fellows, overcome with guilt, pain, sorrow, depression,…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Oh Arabian, my poetry in the forum Poetry 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Oh Arabian, my poetry in the forum Poetry 2 years, 11 months ago
It’s as a Vow, and It’s as a Rule
A little child’s first cry,
It’s little voice piercing the sky.
It’s as a vow and it’s as a rule,
That life should spring forth fresh and new.
A little toddler with feet so small,
Pads down the grass that is so tall.
It’s as a vow, and it’s as a rule,
That life should be given to you.
 …[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
“A hero is the one who bleeds, red drops that fall like planter’s seeds.”
- Load More
