Back Stories, the thing that shapes life

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Characters Back Stories, the thing that shapes life

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

Basically the message of Nathan’s novel is that Love isn’t words or a feeling…Love is so much more than that because Love is a sacrifice 💖

Nathan still has to be one of my favs even tho y’all haven’t heard about him a whole lot lol, he’s just so personal to me🥰

RAE
      @rae
        • Total Posts: 3021

@grcr

335!!!!! How long have you been creating charries? I don’t think I have that many…Unless you count the purple dragons and dust bees, I don’t think they count.

Wow, girl, that’s insane.

RAE
        @rae

@freedomwriter76

Yeah, I have a charrie who’s like Nathan as far as the place he holds in my heart, his name is Robert Robinson, and I rarely talk about him, but he’s very special to me.

Anonymous

@rae Ikr? XD It’s like, I don’t talk about him much…but I love him way more than I realize lol.

I’m sure I will love this Robert guy if you told me about him😂

Anonymous

although Riker is still my fav haha

-GRCR-
              @grcr
                • Total Posts: 951

@rae

lol 😅 I’ve been making characters since 2017, but the 335+ are from the last four years.

...i see the world in my head every time i close my eyes...

RAE
                @rae

@freedomwriter76

I like your forum signature.

@everyone

Robert Robinson

6’2″. Brown hair with blond highlights, tanned skin, blue eyes.

Used to be MC of the Solomon Team but I got rid of that book, it actually was a historical fiction, not a sci-fi or fantasy.

Robert was born July 28th, 1975 to Richard and Rachel Robinson. When he was six, he got a little sister named Rosey. They always called each other ‘Robie’ and ‘Rose’, and they did even into their adulthood where they used the old nicknames when they were serious.  Yes, all r’s. My name happens to begin with R so it was a thing, though i never gave any of my characters my real name.

His father was an archeologist, and his mother, a paleontologist, meaning he and his sister spent their childhood lives growing up all over the world.  Robert wasn’t even born in the US.

But tragedy struck. When his little sister was only 12, and he 18, his parents both came down with a disease overseas and died. Robert took on the roll of guardian to Rosey and work tirelessly to get them both back to the States. Once back in the US, Robert rented an apartment for the two of them and put Rosey in school, while he found a job.

This was their life, with Robert barely pulling together ends with the income he earned, and never telling Rosey anything about how tight money was, even giving her some money to enjoy a night with her friends while he worked overtime to make up. He even somehow got her a car for her sixteenth birthday.

When Rosey went off to college to get a degree like her mother, Robert enrolled in something else.

Around 1999, Robert entered the Marines, his childhood dream. He made it through training and went into the service, where he spent probably five years until he had an accident. His patella was completely smashed to pieces (still debating how I want that to happen, had many ideas and most are very probable, but haven’t decided),  and his knee permanently damaged, leaving him with a discharge and a knee brace and unable to put much weight on that knee.

His life was ruined. he couldn’t even really run anymore and his dream was taken away. He returned to the States, to live in a cabin alone.

Eventually, he moved to another country, and then there earned enough money to move to another. He adapted to a life on the road, for no reason but that that was the life he had lived for eighteen years of childhood, and he liked it.

He ended up settling down with an archeologist team, working with them for many years.

Later, he marries a woman named Mayapple Jimson, and starts a family.

His arch was a doubting God arch, but I’m thinking on changing that a little. Robert has a habit of over working himself, pushing to the very limits of his strength. he has a habit of thinking he ca do it all by himself, relying on no one. I think I can turn this into some kind of good arch, IF I ever pick up his book again.

Oddities

Robert likes strong black coffee, rarely with sugar, and never with cream. He doesn’t like teas.

He dislikes alarms.

He rarely talks about wars and weapons, unless it’s some out-of-place odd fact. He never even tells his friends that he served.

He has a lot of PTSD problems, like no one can even shake him to wake him up without danger of physical harm, doesn’t like explosions either, certain noises and smells bother him or make him stop to remember.

I think that’s all.

Anonymous

@rae Awww, Robert💕😭🥹💕

Aww, thanks!! It’s a line that will be in my 2nd novel, hehe XD

RAE
                    @rae

Glace

The eyes look weird cuz I had to paste the irises in and I’ve never done that before…Any tips on how to do that better?

Anonymous

@rae Hmm, do you have a way to put the iris’ more in the eyes by drawing over part of the iris’ with his skin color, and maybe move the pupil of his orange eye over slightly?

Something kinda like this, although you can probably do better than me hah😂

RAE
                        @rae

Okay, here is the current headache of the year…

Nahum-Alpha Slit Silvanus Thurston Dare Krogen Fives Grath

Warning, the arrangement may change later and I might add another name!

Now I shall disect his name! Each part has a meaning to his parents (he was their first child, so he got loaded on with meaning)

Nahum-from his father’s adoptive family.

Alpha Slit-from his father.

Silvanis-from his mother’s side

Thurston-first Realn emperor (Silvanis is Realn/Fettian)

Dare-from his father’s side, Dare was his grandfather’s teacher/Master/mentor

Krogen-his father’s friend.

Fives-his mother’s brother-in-law and his father’s best friend.

Grath-his heritage, as Realn call it.

Silvanis was born to Nahim Alfred Nayhelm Jr.-Alpha Grath and Silkana (sil-kon-na) Silva. His father being Nameless Thing/Wondian man/Wondian elf and his mother being a Fettian naga, he is a little odd. He has a human body, human head, limbs, but his canine teeth are a little longer and sharper than normal and do actually have a paralyzing venom. His eyes (naga eyes are usually pupiless unless mixed with human blood) are red, with slit pupils. His hair is black, and shows signs of him always running his fingers through it. He’s about six foot two.

Silvanis  has poor eyesight, being unable to see small, still objects that are not in front of his face, and he may even be a little color blind. He relys on his helmet, movement, and IR, which he can see in if his eyes are closed.

I call him Silvanis because he has an alias he goes by as Silvanis Snickerdoodle. I know, I keep telling him it’s ridiculous, but he never listens. He doesn’t even know what a Snickerdoodle is!

Silvanis was an adventurous child, and as soon as he turned twenty, he volunteered and left the galaxy with an experimental Fettian teleporter.  Things didn’t go as planned, and he ended up in the wrong galaxy, with no navigation, and no contacts anymore, and that was his life for ten years. In a foreign land working as a mercenary, until he met Rosella.

Everyone who had money and power wanted Rosella, and Silvanis was hired to kidnap her, he did, but never handed her over, taking her in as his ward. For the next two years, Silvanis  protected her from everyone who ever tried to get her, and he was so good at protecting her that they even developed a weapon to kill him. But they thankfully misjudged the power of Mithaln.

Though, as a comedy note, while he was recovering from that, Rosella painted his armor in Riala fashion, as in bright colors.

Silvanis: “You do realize targets are brightly painted.”

Rosella: “Well, you’ve been one lately!”

C and I still joke about that.

Anyways, Rosella turns out to be heir to the Dial throne, and Silvanis spends all his resources to get her on that throne and safely. After which, he finally ends up going home and discovers his little sis, Ninyah, who was only a child when he left, is now all grown up!

Despite Rosella having a crush on Silvanis , Silvanis most likely will marry Fairy, his childhood friend.

After his episode in another galaxy, Silvanis  keeps up his volunteering for the most adventurous and risky jobs, even testing out a time machine…it didn’t go as planned, exactly.

After this point, his life gets complicated when he gets named a Fettian Count!

Count von Snickerdoodle had met Silvanis on one of his many dangerous volunteer jobs, and in his will, left all his things, title and all to the one with the alias of Snickerdoodle! Silvanis now dislikes the name “Snickerdoodle” and instead goes by Silvanis Dare (whew! Finally!)

And after that, I haven’t planned anything out…

This is not a short post, is it?

Sara
                          @savannah_grace2009
                            • Total Posts: 1992

@acancello

I just did something…………………………

Lukas&Livia
                            #Lalbert
                            Sef&Chase
                            #HOTTOLINE
                            LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Sara
                            @savannah_grace2009

What do you think?

Guess who this board is for???

Lukas&Livia
                              #Lalbert
                              Sef&Chase
                              #HOTTOLINE
                              LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Sara
                              @savannah_grace2009

YESSS PICS ARE WORKING AGAIN!

Lukas&Livia
                                #Lalbert
                                Sef&Chase
                                #HOTTOLINE
                                LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Allison
                                @acancello
                                  • Total Posts: 838

@savannah_grace2009

AHHHHH!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 157 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >