-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months ago
I’m glad you’re doing all right and were able to get a diagnosis! I’ll keep praying!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months ago
Prayer and Praise
Prayer because I went to the ER today for extreme pelvic pain and presyncope (which is apparently the term for my collapsing, cool!). I’m currently a little high on pain meds (never had them before…even when I had a literal gash in my side XD).
Praise because my doctor was hilarious. And there doesn’t appear to be anything…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
*Bows* Glad to, but I’ve got a class at 6:00 Central, so I guess this’ll just have to be an early for of harassing. Going to start sprinting in a few minute though.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
Go make feed yourself. You’re dedication is admirable, but the work will still be here. Give thyself sustainance.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
@looplin
Still haven’t eaten. Doing housework now.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
I feel like it’s different if you grew up on KP rather than joining as an adult. I think gradually leaving is nicer too, but then again, has anyone actually held on long enough to be kicked off at 30?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
I ate the same one every day for lunch for 16 years. It was then that I decided I never wanted to see another sandwitch.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
eat a sandwitch? I don’t wanna eat a sandwitch. I don’t like sandwitches.
I’ll eat rice. With cheese. and Salsa! mmmm! Mexican!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
However many days later………
I watch the video.
Finally.
Life got busy. XD
Okay, first off, I do some web designing, in fact that is what I have been doing for the last 5 hour straight and I’m about top loose my mind. Sooo, not sure how much of that two people can do at once on the same web site without being in…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
i know i know. I will in a mit-nut
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
*stares at meme longingly* it’s been like a year since I had lemonade…….
*blink* we don’t have those right now.
We have leftover rice, but I gotta babysit it while I heat it. I don’t wanna. I want to finish my project. Work before play, right.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
*pounds a fist of the table and lays head on the computer* no!no!no!no!
I must finish………
*dies*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
idk. I feel like I’m dying. I’ve been at this web designing all day, haven’t eaten, feel dizy, but I refuse to do anything else until it’s done, even if it kills me!
Also, I have had rather bad experiences with bats, but i’m not against them so long as they are staying where they belong and not in my bed.
- Load More
