-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @smiley @euoida-vision @anyone-else-in-this-convo
Y’all…
I just read through your conversation(s) about beards and guys and it just made my day 🤣 Like, I’m really tired because I was at church camp this weekend, but reading through that was just so funny. 😂😂
I’m neutral on the whole B…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Boy in the Striped Pajamas in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Tell me when you’ve finished it!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Boy in the Striped Pajamas in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oooh, those sounds interesting. I’ll check them out!
Awesome!
Yeah, for sure.
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @smiley @freedmwriter76
Ok… so this is totally unrelated to this topic but I saw it and I’m very curious.
What is all this beard stuff about??? Because I totally missed something while I was gone. 🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley
You’re welcome!! And haha, no I haven’t watched it either 😅Yeah, I agree, that’s a good way to think about it. Haha I mean of course it’s not good, but some people just don’t care about sin, y’know?
whalekeeper
Yeah, definitely! I try to make sure my characters are still good, but I think having…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper
I think conflicting villains are the best, because I guess I like to deal with morality and the gray area, if that makes sense 😉 Personally I think evil villains are a little overused, but then again so are the villains with a horrible backstory or who were abused, stuff like that, so haha I don’t know what side that makes me on.…[Read more] -
Koshka replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
So, she needs a name? Do you need help finding her a name or do you prefer looking for them yourself? (I totally understand if you do. I’m kinda that way myself)
*Hiding list of Slavic base names under my desk*
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ahhh! Fin has so many siblings! (Not exactly mad about Fin, but not happy either)
You are keeping her safe, right?… Right?
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Meet MC #1. The names Barans, Jay Barans.
Information: Attends the Olivetree School of Excellence. Considered an Extreme Extravert by his peers but appears to have only one close friend. An out of the box thinker with a penchant for using normal methods in abnormal ways.
Relatives: Orphaned (see case file #395). Guardian: Elliot Katz.
Physical…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon It’s here!
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
@anyone-else
I have a new(ish) WIP!
I’m still working of KotD, but my sister and I have started a standalone novel.
True christians and rogue agents; skyscrapers and ancient cites; form the backbone of the Internation Forces of Freedom. The If and only If.
Details? Well… that’s…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
*Tips hat*
I find that writing by hand I write more, but I got tired of transcribing it onto a computer.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
KP ate my post, so if two turn up haha that was an accident 😉
Anyway, go for it!! I actually started writing my story by hand, but tbh I don’t even have one page yet, so… 😅 I’m a perfectionist too, so I totally get the inner self editor thing. And definitely tag me if you do end up posting some, cause I’d love to read…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ooo, character sheets! I probably need to pull mine out and work on them again.
I am sort of using The Only Character Workbook You’ll Ever Need, which is pretty indepth, but not excessively, with a lot of fill-in-the-blank stuff, and multiple answer. I only have Zlatan and Vulkasin started despite my having this book since the…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Augh, that’s so annoying!! Yeah, of course! I know that must suck 😒
I just looked it up, and if it’s Google Docs, there might be a way to get it back, if you really care.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I was reading through ya’ll’s messages and saw you deleted your document, I’m so sorry!! That’s the worst 😒😭 did you check your trash or was it permanently deleted?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ooh I love those boards girl!! Great job!!
Wow 😳 that was amazing!!! I really like your style and the worldbuilding!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic a quick reminder: in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
Aww girl, that was so good!! All of us need that sometimes
-
Koshka replied to the topic Marvel arguments✨✨ in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Um…I know practically nothing about Marvel, so while I’ll enjoy watching y’all rant, I’m afraid I can’t join in. =)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Idk!! I mean, it’s fine, but I think I prefer shorter hair on guys 😅.
Super smash bros is fun!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
OHH it’s been a while since I saw the movies, haha thanks! Ok, I like the beard too, but not the hair 😅
- Load More
