-
hybridlore replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
*hopefully it’s ok I’m jumping in xD* Yes, girl, that’s amazing! I don’t know too much of your WIP so I kind of got lost in that backstory, but your themes are so good..
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ohh, ok. Oh wow, lol, so yeah! Probably still a few hours away, but hey! Still cool 😅
Yesss Ikr!! I might just start making really tiny ones..
Ooh, cool! What kind of class is it?
Augh, right, covid… grr 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ughh, y’all, I keep missing your replies, sorry!
@highscribeofaetheriumOhh, weird! Lol. Is that in Wisconsin, too?
Yeah, Ikr. Ooh, congrats!! xD I’m almost there.. I think my next is at 1000? Lol
Yeah, ikr 😅 It’s weirder for me since I sort of bumped up a grade before high school, lol.. it just seems weird to have only two…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Of course girl!! Oh, gotcha, I’m sorry! 😒
Ahh, right (yes, I did hear what happens to him- but I don’t think how. 😭😭)Absolutely! I’ll try to think up some, lol. So like, a scene with all the Bois, Adolphus, and Dietrich?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @highscribeofaetherium
Lol, lag 😡
Yeah! Um, southern Michigan, a small town my grandparents live in. Just a quick visit! 😉
Ikr! It’s pretty crazy, honestly, I’m kind of ready for school.. but not at the same time, lol.
Yeah, ikr.. thanks! I hope so, lol, and you too!
Yeah, right.. but I’m glad you’re doing good too!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aw, I’m sorry! I’ll be praying for you! Is it still your spine/back that’s giving you pain?
Oohhhh, what part of the story are you at? Orrr I think you don’t write in order, lolol. I would be happy to help come up with ideas if you want!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey!! How are you?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @freedomwriter76
Lol I feel like as soon as I respond, I’ll see someone already answered and it lagged for me xD
I’m pretty good! Just got home from Michigan yesterday. Just feeling a little bored today, lol. We’re going to start school on Monday, so there’s that, plus open house for our new co-op, which I’m kind of…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@euodia-vision @acancello @freedomwriter76 @smiley @whalekeeper @livingwoodchronicles @highscribeofaetherium @anyone
Anyone wanna chat??
-
Esther replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh I love it!! 😆
-
Koshka replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
That’s perfect for Lyn.
And of course I love a good sibling relationship, especially TWINS!!
So, are either of the girl’s mother’s alive? (And if not…how did they die? [If you can say])
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh, and oops, there’s also normally cake.. but the three weddings I have been to didn’t serve it, lol. One had a s’mores bar instead xD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 2 months ago
Umm… I can try to help, xD @everyoneelse please correct me if I’m wrong about anything..
1. Bridesmaids, groomsmen, the maid of honor, and the best man, plus the flower girl/s and ring bearer/s.. depends on how many people the couple knows and how big the wedding is going to be, but usually maybe 5-6 bridesmaids and 5-6…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What do I do if my book sounds awful? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Glad I could encourage ya, girl!! 😊
Here’s the link to his site: https://jerryjenkins.com/
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
AHHHH!!! Питер!!!
(Although, is this room being recorded, like is it bugged? =|)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Girl, I LOVE it!!!!! ❤️❤️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Ahh, girl, these look amazing!! I know you have a lot of requests already, but I would also love a character drawn when you have time! 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh my goodness he looks amazing!!! 😆 Thank you so much!!
-
Koshka posted an update 3 years, 2 months ago
“Life is a mess and a miracle. So pick up a broom and dance.”
The Rise and Fall or Mount Majestic by Jennifer Trafton -
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
That sounds fun (and cute)!
We got a speedball (nice but still cheap) sketching set with three mapping pens, two drawing, and a standardish one, then a set with some oblique nibs. We’re using Dr. Ph. Martin’s black star ink. I’d like to get a nicer set with a wooden holder but this works for now.
We’ve enjoyed it (my sister…[Read more]
- Load More
